Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Struggling

Joshua_DFC

Anyone else really struggling with the tactics this year, I’ve usually been able to create my own working tactic in previous games but not finding much success at all

any one have a working tested tactic they are willing to share? 

1 hour ago, Joshua_DFC said:

Anyone else really struggling with the tactics this year, I’ve usually been able to create my own working tactic in previous games but not finding much success at all

I believe prize said his black pearl from 2018 works, however I've had no luck with it. I've tried a few from last year and they never seem to work, I was man City and I was 3-0 down by the 10 minute mark, at 7-0 I deleted the save. 

7 hours ago, Joshua_DFC said:

I’m using topline “attempting to match spaletti internazional” is working for me, in my 4th season now with Everton 2 x champions .... you should check it out.

5 hours ago, JonDoe said:

I believe prize said his black pearl from 2018 works, however I've had no luck with it. I've tried a few from last year and they never seem to work, I was man City and I was 3-0 down by the 10 minute mark, at 7-0 I deleted the save. 

This.

Click the tactics green tag on the forum and try some of those. There's at least two that work pretty well. Then play around from there and see if you can improve upon what should be a solid base.

Edited by Schwantz34
On 06/11/2018 at 01:28, JonDoe said:

So true

added 0 minutes later
On 06/11/2018 at 06:56, danK7RNY said:

I’m using topline “attempting to match spaletti internazional” is working for me, in my 4th season now with Everton 2 x champions .... you should check it out.

Will try it out