Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

iScout Lucas Paquetá

Nucleus

1EA83CAC-2105-482F-9B56-04C6E19FDA08.jpeg.2a42d99d0d8666e82cefd61d453e2b54.jpeg

Each and every year there always seems to be a Brazilian midfielder that stands out from the crowd. Last year it was Arthur Melo, as his reasonable transfer value made him a must buy for the majority of careers, that and his absolutely god-like attributes in game. 

This year sees the trend continue with non other than Flamengo central midfielder Lucas Paquetá capturing the imagination of the community. With a value of £3.2m at the start of the game this midfielder will more than likely go down as the bargain of the year. Attributes such as 16 in dribbling and technique, 15 in passing and 14 in creativity, decisions and movement makes this man the perfect Advanced Playmaker. With his 14 in Stamina, Strength and Pace he could easily slot into the centre of midfield and boss proceedings from there, or if you want him in a more advanced AMC position, that is also there for the taking.

Day One:

3AD63805-38A9-4E70-9FD8-820581B84A28.thumb.png.e2bfaad57302cdc2a6416c51d9daeb56.png

Season Three:

057B4AC9-DF7D-46C4-B92A-E403CF3224EA.thumb.png.7ce0f84b1ee34e4c1c3a8c7f5bf8460d.png

Thanks for reading

Looks Amazing! Whenever I started a save that I was aiming to be winning a lot of trophies I always raided South America for wonder kids and this guy looks to be the jewel in the crown. 

Good player no doubt but not a great player, too many of his stats are only *just* greens, teamwork and decisions not good enough for an elite playmaker.

For the price though he's good. Would be interested in another screenshot of his attributes in a further 3 years.

22 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Good player no doubt but not a great player, too many of his stats are only *just* greens, teamwork and decisions not good enough for an elite playmaker.

For the price though he's good. Would be interested in another screenshot of his attributes in a further 3 years.

Another screenshot you shall have! 😛

6 minutes ago, YapeQdm said:

Can I ask you how do you have the Liga Nos badge and real competitions names?

Downloaded the logos pack from here 😀 Not sure I have real competition names though as I’ve not downloaded that

Just now, Nucleus said:

Downloaded the logos pack from here 😀 Not sure I have real competition names though as I’ve not downloaded that

thanks mate. Ive downloaded the logo pack but i dont have Liga Nos on it dont know why. Also Ive downloaded the real names fix but seems like it dont work. 

On 06/11/2018 at 17:57, Nucleus said:

Another screenshot you shall have! 😛

Where is this other screenshot?

Really struggling to get through my day to day life without it. Lack of respect from yourself I feel.