Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career I'll Do Graffiti If You Sing To Me In French: Jan - May

FuddledFox

Excellent stuff Foxy! The cup disappointment sucks but that league campaign is impressive as from experience Juve are one of the worst clubs to chase/compete with! All adds to the drama though! 

3 hours ago, Foxy said:

the intro I said that I spent on average £8.2m per player in my squad. That kind of money buys you nothing yet I built a squad that won Serie A and that makes me so damned happy 

After playing the game and seeing the crazy prices this is some stat! 

Btw I'm completely by chance reading this while eating Croissants 😂

Great stuff winning the league Foxy! Shame about that cup run though :( 

£8.2m per player and winning a very competitive league is fantastic! Awesome job

7 hours ago, Rob2017 said:

Brilliant! I loved that writeup - had me on the edge of my seat. I love how you purchased players for your formation, who aren't necessarily the best overall. That should be a lesson to those on here constantly begging for tactics.  And you beat Lazio too - to quote Punch and Judy: 'that's the way to do it.'

Cheers mate. It’s definitely not always about signing big names and sometimes you need to find the right fit for what you want to do and I seem to have got that mostly right in this save.

7 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Enjoyed the read as well as the challenge. Well done, Fox, building a top-league title-winning squad with no more than 10M/player is simply amazing. Congrats!! 

Thanks Bati.

It was great fun building the squad and looking for those hidden gems that could do a job and for them to then go and win a tough league was really satisfying.

7 hours ago, URz said:

Great write up that had me as anxious and excited as you about the derby result!

Finding new and different players is hugely satisfying as you said.

Well done @Foxy

Best way to win a trophy by doing it against the noisy neighbors 😀

6 hours ago, Titjes said:

Great write-up and fantastic work mate ;)

Thanks mate 👍🏻

6 hours ago, Woody said:

So so good.

Loved it @Foxy you should be proud of that with an unfamiliar squad.

An entertaining mini career and hopefully just the start. 😁

Glad you enjoyed it and I hope I can bring some more entertainment over the year 😁

4 hours ago, Ashez said:

Excellent stuff Foxy! The cup disappointment sucks but that league campaign is impressive as from experience Juve are one of the worst clubs to chase/compete with! All adds to the drama though! 

After playing the game and seeing the crazy prices this is some stat! 

Btw I'm completely by chance reading this while eating Croissants 😂

Luckily we beat Juve home and away and they spent almost the whole season try and failing to chase me down! 

Nothing better then a croissant but please don’t tell me you ate it plain?

2 hours ago, Nucleus said:

Great stuff winning the league Foxy! Shame about that cup run though :( 

£8.2m per player and winning a very competitive league is fantastic! Awesome job

The cups were a big disappointment and although it would have been tough to win them and the league with the squad I had it would have been great to have more of a run at it.

53 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Nothing better then a croissant but please don’t tell me you ate it plain?

I ate one plain while I waited for the rest to "cook" which I enjoyed with chocolate spread 😛

Was wrong about you beating Liverpool, sorry for jinxing you! But still this was an awesome effort with the constraints of the career and the amount of resources and time you had available... Great stuff mate.

On 12/11/2018 at 09:15, Scratch said:

Was wrong about you beating Liverpool, sorry for jinxing you! But still this was an awesome effort with the constraints of the career and the amount of resources and time you had available... Great stuff mate.

I had forgotten I needed to blame you for my lose to Liverpool 😡

Thanks for following along glad you enjoyed it 🙂