Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help What is Tactical Analyst staff?

19 minutes ago, Foxy said:

In my opinion it has no purpose and I wouldn’t bother having one.

Do they not give more accurate reports on your opposition? I mean, its easy to see anyway, and tbh writing this I agree with you F them lol 

From experience it both improves the pre-match report as @JonDoe mentioned, and in terms of searching players it tends to pull players that "fit" your tactic in the sense that it would give you greens for the positions.

1 minute ago, KennyMiller27 said:

From experience it both improves the pre-match report as @JonDoe mentioned, and in terms of searching players it tends to pull players that "fit" your tactic in the sense that it would give you greens for the positions.

No longer needed now we can search positions and footedness.

3 hours ago, Ahmed Khedr said:

What is the use of "tactical analyst" staff? 

I did get one to see if there was any improvement over last year but instead it just confirmed that I once again won't be needing any scouts in my staff this series, like the one before, and before that..and in the next, and the next next.. 

2 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

I did get one to see if there was any improvement over last year but instead it just confirmed that I once again won't be needing any scouts in my staff this series, like the one before, and before that..and in the next, and the next next.. 

Do you just player search instead?

3 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Yep, love spending hours on the transfer market. 

Same 🙌🏻 Best part on the game is finding someone you’ve never heard of 😀

11 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Well scouts aren't *totally* useless... They do generally give reasonable advice on how much you need to pay for a player. But yeah apart from that, may as well not have them in the game...

EDIT: I used to play with the Fog of War option on and then they are necessary...

Edited by Scratch
10 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Well scouts aren't *totally* useless... They do generally give reasonable advice on how much you need to pay for a player. But yeah apart from that, may as well not have them in the game...

EDIT: I used to play with the Fog of War option on and then they are necessary...

Real time transfers kinda ruined that too, lol. 

24 minutes ago, JonDoe said:

Real time transfers kinda ruined that too, lol. 

Oh yeah, good point! I'm in the lower leagues at the moment and generally don't have the luxury of buying players so totally slipped my mind..

Bargain hunters are good. Youth staff are reasonable too. Saves a bit of the time. First team are use less as a team squad depth sorts out priority and tactical analyst should be a separate group entirely.