Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help How can I increase max. wage for certain players?

I know this feature has been there since the previous year, but is there now a way to increase the max. wage? Not the max. wage on the Finances tab, but the max. wage that appears when negotiating new contract, only appears for certain players, & usually less than the max. wage on the Finances tab.

So, does anyone have any idea how?

Screenshot_20181107-200022.png

Screenshot_20181107-200028.png

Edited by Guest
Adding screenshots.
Just now, Luke W said:

Do you have a scout report for the player? Seems like the board isn't willing to allow you to bid your max wage for him. 

He's my player though.

8 minutes ago, Luke W said:

Could we have the save please? 

Link: https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

Done. Thank you for the response. I will be waiting for the fix.

Now, do you need another save file from me where there's a bug when a player asks for a wage higher than max. wage, it only shows red dash & nothing can be done about it?

Screenshot_20181104-154031.png

Edited by Guest
Adding screenshot.
29 minutes ago, TheServant said:

Done. Thank you for the response. I will be waiting for the fix.

Now, do you need another save file from me where there's a bug when a player asks for a wage higher than max. wage, it only shows red dash & nothing can be done about it?

Screenshot_20181104-154031.png

Think that we have that under review but it wouldn't hurt to look at if you have the save ready 👍

1 minute ago, Luke W said:

Think that we have that under review but it wouldn't hurt to look at if you have the save ready 👍

Alrigh then. Should I upload it to the same link you just provided?

8 minutes ago, Luke W said:

Yes please. First issue now under review. 

Done. Just a note, Raphael Varane is the one who affected with the "red dash wage" bug on the 2nd save.

Once again, thank you.

1 hour ago, TheServant said:

Done. Just a note, Raphael Varane is the one who affected with the "red dash wage" bug on the 2nd save.

Once again, thank you.

No problem 🙂 The second save hasn't come through to the server yet, would you be able to try uploading it again please?

6 minutes ago, Luke W said:

No problem 🙂 The second save hasn't come through to the server yet, would you be able to try uploading it again please?

Done. Has it come through now?

18 minutes ago, TheServant said:

Done. Has it come through now?

Still no sign of it, strange. Did you rename the file? If it's called fm_save1.dat then the issue might be that there's already a save game named that in there. 

3 minutes ago, Luke W said:

Still no sign of it, strange. Did you rename the file? If it's called fm_save1.dat then the issue might be that there's already a save game named that in there. 

The first one was fm_save1.dat & I had not changed the name. As for the 2nd one, it used to be fm_save1.dat but I changed it to fm_save2.dat. What should I do?

Edited by Guest
Adding quote.

Could you try renaming it to something completely different please, your username is fine as it will help us to locate it on this end. 

1 minute ago, Luke W said:

Could you try renaming it to something completely different please, your username is fine as it will help us to locate it on this end. 

Done. How's it?

14 minutes ago, TheServant said:

Done. How's it?

Still not received anything, very strange as the first one came through just fine. 

12 minutes ago, Luke W said:

Still not received anything, very strange as the first one came through just fine. 

So I cannot give you the 2nd save file then?

On 08/11/2018 at 12:21, Luke W said:

Hi,

am having the same issue. Is there a fix for this? Really frustrating..

Hello guys, I have the same issue and I think it has to do with the Financial Fair Play regulations. Even if you have a very high "budget" you may be unable to use it due to the fair play rules.