Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Nucleus Attempts -Fábio Silva 2k Challenge - Completed

Nucleus

20 minutes ago, Beckham2 said:

Hey just a question,how did you managed to get 46 goals with him? I cant get that much goals from pellegrini to salah. :( Thats pretty amazing on your part😂

Tactic my friend, tactics. That’s nothing compared to what Prize did with Isak in the first season though! 62 goals! 😛

13 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Tactic my friend, tactics. That’s nothing compared to what Prize did with Isak in the first season though! 62 goals! 😛

But howww 😂 how much does the tactic matter, and what tactics should I set? If tactics all that matter then you must be a really good manager👍

4 minutes ago, Beckham2 said:

But howww 😂 how much does the tactic matter, and what tactics should I set? If tactics all that matter then you must be a really good manager👍

How much do tactics matter? Is that a serious question? 😂

Just now, Nucleus said:

How much do tactics matter? Is that a serious question? 😂

I just cant seem to get the tatics right, IMO FMM 2019 is harder than FMM 2018 with leakier defense.... Do you stick with one tatic and fine tune them or..?

1 minute ago, Beckham2 said:

I just cant seem to get the tatics right, IMO FMM 2019 is harder than FMM 2018 with leakier defense.... Do you stick with one tatic and fine tune them or..?

It’s slightly harder, the only thing that has upped I’m difficulty is that the AI is slightly more proactive with their tactical changes in game. If you can counteract them you’re laughing!

2 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

It’s slightly harder, the only thing that has upped I’m difficulty is that the AI is slightly more proactive with their tactical changes in game. If you can counteract them you’re laughing! 

So thats how you are so successful😂👍. Keep it up!! looking forward to more of your posts!

Quality first season! 

Hes looking good already going into season 2. Your rb is on my hamburg save, itter I used alot last season. 

Some interesting finds there also.

6 minutes ago, kylieboi88 said:

Quality first season! 

Hes looking good already going into season 2. Your rb is on my hamburg save, itter I used alot last season. 

Some interesting finds there also.

Cheers Kyle,

The German right backs are deadly 😛

I used Itter a lot in FMM18, great left back. Good luck with the challenge, seems really tough! (As a new(er) player this seems almost impossible actually.. 😅.)

4 minutes ago, Emergo said:

I used Itter a lot in FMM18, great left back. Good luck with the challenge, seems really tough! (As a new(er) player this seems almost impossible actually.. 😅.)

Never used him before this year, he’s great 😁 It is a tough challenge, and probably is impossible. Although it has been done before 😛 Welcome to the site!

3 minutes ago, aimanruslli said:

To achieve your target, what tactic you used bro? Seems like it suits well your team. Hope you dont mind to share here. 😬

Won’t be sharing my tactic unfortunately as some people on here not naming any names claim them as their own! Shared a few last year but I won’t be doing it from now on. 

Great first season there! Pretty sure he'll bang in more as he matures. 

That aerial stat spike is awesome tho. Was the training set at intensive if you don't mind me asking?

Brilliant start mate..

Almost a half ton with a 16yr old is quality stuff and i can see that 60 as an easy target for you tbh.

Season 2 should be a stormer. Well done.

8 hours ago, ashrafrazin said:

Great first season there! Pretty sure he'll bang in more as he matures. 

That aerial stat spike is awesome tho. Was the training set at intensive if you don't mind me asking?

No, set to medium 😁 training as a TM with extra focus on Aerial seemed to do the trick

18 minutes ago, Woody said:

Brilliant start mate..

Almost a half ton with a 16yr old is quality stuff and i can see that 60 as an easy target for you tbh.

Season 2 should be a stormer. Well done.

Cheers Woody, I was hoping for 50 to be honest 😛

13 minutes ago, smoggy90 said:

Look forward to following this! Great start!

Thanks Smoggy!

You know I'm going to have to do a 2001 goal challenge now right? I'll time it to finish just as FMM20 is coming out... :P

Great start mate! I think you'll get this no worries. If you can get 49 at this stage, I think you'll be fine. You just gotta get that ITN job to make sure of it. Interesting observation about TMs. My L2 tactics (based around speedy Poachers) don't work so well in L2 and I just moved to a TM approach and it's working alright. Of course what I really want is speedy TM! 

Anyway, good luck! 

1 minute ago, Scratch said:

You know I'm going to have to do a 2001 goal challenge now right? I'll time it to finish just as FMM20 is coming out... :P

Great start mate! I think you'll get this no worries. If you can get 49 at this stage, I think you'll be fine. You just gotta get that ITN job to make sure of it. Interesting observation about TMs. My L2 tactics (based around speedy Poachers) don't work so well in L2 and I just moved to a TM approach and it's working alright. Of course what I really want is speedy TM! 

Anyway, good luck! 

:(

It was my realisation that the ITN job is possible in a test save that got me thinking about it! Could not for the life of me get the France job in 18 (the French team have had 3 new managers in this edition so far)! I need to get the job as early as possible to be honest, and it’s definitely possible in a separate save I did.

Pacey TM’s are a bloody godsend! My favourite role this year hands down 😛

Cheers mate

Just now, Nucleus said:

:(

It was my realisation that the ITN job is possible in a test save that got me thinking about it! Could not for the life of me get the France job in 18 (the French team have had 3 new managers in this edition so far)! I need to get the job as early as possible to be honest, and it’s definitely possible in a separate save I did.

Pacey TM’s are a bloody godsend! My favourite role this year hands down 😛

Cheers mate

Good move. I was eyeing the aging Ancelotti when I went with Pinamonti. I did the same with Colidio the time before. I learnt the hard way with Armstrong and the unsackable Southgate you see. 

If you get it early, you will be a shoe in!

Really good start, obviously 2K is a big shout, but if your tactics can get you that many goals in your first season with one player, the rest could be history mate, good luck, I will be keeping a close eye on this

Season Two

A decent start to this challenge from Silva in season one saw him bag 46 goals for the season. This season the target was 60 goals, and with his rapid progress improvement as a footballer I was confident of hitting that mark.

Transfers:-

Outgoing:

As I’m still in the rebuilding process, transfers are quite extreme at the moment. I’m asset stripping the club to shape it into the team that fits best with my tactic. Notable outgoings are Eduardo Salvio, Franco Cervi, Ruben Dias, Haris Seferovic and Champions League winning hero Pizzi.

Spoiler

9E68FB96-D174-4793-9C49-84DEB7037FFF.thumb.png.a8fba8e6e3de650254ef29599a2bcf62.png19C27AFC-982A-4B76-AC25-18832130F48E.thumb.png.ff795cd8fa8de37c4dc2dc28c9579e68.pngCED5495B-E014-4A92-901D-2F0774B3938E.thumb.png.d1133cc040f8b6fac40788cf78da3876.png

Incoming:

After raising £194m in sales and having around £70m from the board anyway, I decided to scout the transfer listed players market, and I only went and signed a transfer listed Marco Asensio for £74m! A bargain price for the quality I’m getting in my opinion. He’ll be at the club for the best part of 10 years so I see it as a great deal. Other signings were right winger Ignacio Pussetto, Nelson Semedo, Niklas Stark, Frenkie De Jong, Erling Haland & Wolves left back Ruben Vinagre. A net spend of £49m for this season, we had plenty of bang for our buck too!

Spoiler

0F3142D2-B4AC-449A-B72C-37F1664368E6.thumb.png.8d0181834e220f0bb1cf3a11a4d488aa.png

Competitions:

• Supertaça - Beat Academica 1-0
  • European Super Cup - Lost to Barcelona 3-3 (2-4 Pens), Fábio Silva grabbing himself a brace
  • Club World Cup - Beat New York City 5-0 with Silva smashing in a hatrick
  • League Cup - Goals in injury time of each half gives us a shaky 2-0 win against Varzim, Silva scoring one of the goals
  • Taça de Portugal - Beat Sporting Lisbon 3-0, Silva hitting a brace
  • League - A much more convincing season as we go through it unbeaten with Silva retaining the Golden Boot with 28 goals
  • Champions League - We pull off another miracle against Madrid again, this time beating Atletico Madrid 4-3 (AET) Silva hitting a brace including what proved to be the winning goal in the 116th minute
Spoiler

7BC8A672-ED3D-4379-BBAF-F2A4BA8C879C.thumb.png.70f3e1cb00a35c87a1ffc9811cc4f594.png6AF30EC8-53D0-4B38-8D76-52D9E3F319FA.thumb.png.21da08c8e301368f1b9078b09644fb10.png

F4497EB6-6A56-437F-B574-C8EE33484526.thumb.png.2857ad37d90839e7ebc67b0a0dede71c.png

5A815DBB-8A58-4F41-9BA2-AE4943581E13.thumb.png.23c1a9e9b2afb2ed75d2d8800b8a807b.pngE688A0E7-70DF-4C5D-9BDD-F8237A7B4821.thumb.png.7a4db68cc43ad7bf73cfa42512b92ccb.png808753F5-8CCF-4345-B63C-CF2EDBC47AEE.thumb.png.9267e0277a6162c2abc5e572dabd5ce5.pngA1B4BD4E-F4F4-4888-8E04-CBFD8CB820B8.thumb.png.060e3157562fe4322ec4e7437f3344ba.png

Manager Profile & Season History:

Another stunning season under the helm as we miss out on everything but one trophy.

43928C4B-ECB6-4700-80A4-FB4DCE0A6000.thumb.png.2635d4353ba96594a8bca083fde5c06d.png

DD3EDB85-51A7-4038-B1B1-EE113C2EB7D2.thumb.png.2858512ce21c0143d32ba0ddefef28ca.png

Fábio Silva 2K Challenge:

Sure enough, this man is developing into a right beast, his stamina needs to be better and he is getting that area trained at the moment, other than that he looks great!

C25C3CC1-5CF9-4A2D-8728-C42BB71A55BD.thumb.png.a29426faddaba8e749f2b802914d1216.png

As for his performances this season, well he played in three less games! Yes that’s right he could only manage 46 games this year, slight knocks and stamina issues were the cause, but it doesn’t matter as his goals per game ratio this year is simply stunning. 58 goals throughout the season brings his total up and over the 100 mark for the career! Sure he falls short of my target of 60 goals, but considering the games played, he’s done alright.

0864E484-8DB4-4A00-BD6C-03C41153CAD9.thumb.png.d4c8ac5ad88579fef0425deb3ba99e87.png

Challenge Total: 104/2000

As always thank you for reading, and please remember to leave a comment

1 hour ago, Aaron55 said:

Liking your transfer business! Silva is developing well, hopefully get more games out of him next season! 

More games is the plan, because his goal ratio is brilliant

1 hour ago, kylieboi88 said:

Wow some business done in that window!!!

That wolves guy kept popping up in my searches. Molde striker looks a gem too!!

Some business 😛 Cheers

1 hour ago, URz said:

Asensio for £74m in season 2 👍👍

Bargain mate 😁

53 minutes ago, Rob2017 said:

Excellent season, and that aerial makes me laugh!

I’m exploiting it before they patch it 😂

17 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Great work mate, shaping up nicely (both the player and the team). 80 next year? 

Thanks Scratch, 70 is the target followed by 80 in season four 😁