Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Inferno Attempts the 1KC - Juan "Cucho" Hernandez Season 4

Inferno

So here it is, maybe a little earlier than I initially planned but I just couldn't wait to get started here. This may not be the most exciting 1kc you'll ever see but everyone's got to start somewhere. 

After staring at the wonderkid list for a while I decided that Juan Hernandez of Watford would be the man to carry us forward. Watford were fairly unwilling to part with him so I needed the billions of PSG to get the deal over the line. This might even convert to a double trouble challenge if Mbappe can start firing too.

Current domestic total: 263

Current ITN total: 30

Total goals: 293/1000

So here's our man at the start of the save: 

image.png

Edited by Inferno

So season one is over! 

Transfers: image.thumb.png.9c49b5da3458abc369da3bf09e69d9c5.png

With Cucho's arrival, there was no need for Cavani so we sold him to Chelsea for a modest 100m. Incoming Itter, Paqueta and Vagnoman because who hasn't bought them by this point?

After a fairly disappointing start, we turned it around overturning a 9 point deficit from Monaco. image.thumb.png.497a10494062c377433fbd1de3213005.pngAnd here's our man after a 55 game season, slightly lower than initially expected due to a flurry of late injuries:

image.thumb.png.b964d30ccc8823039f32cea574b57a43.pngimage.thumb.png.0e13a331019ec70e4ad3e7cd17ff522e.pngNot an incredibly impressive start, but it could've been much worse. He's already developed into a tidy little player at only 20 years old so I don't have any doubts as to to whether he can get the elusive 1000 goals. 

Bring on season 2!

Season 2 is now complete! 

I focused a little more on the short term with these signings

image.thumb.png.b94d9605545cb6bff2e146dd29959ec6.pngI raided the transfer list to bring in Varane to bolster the defensive options, and I couldn't turn down Rakitic for the absolute pittance he was listed for. Lo Celso and Krychowiak weren't part of my plans and we raised a nice amount of funds from those sales. Some other fringe players leaving to give us a net profit for the season.image.thumb.png.7f23dd92420e181db8fff1cb2d6e3c33.pngThe tactic really clicked this season as we almost went unbeaten in all competitions. A poor showing from Monaco and Lyon meant we won the league at a canter. This success was certainly down to a Mr. Hernandez.image.thumb.png.ac54f206a4905f67a0874e44f0ec8759.pngimage.thumb.png.388369ac7416fa616739af095d193633.pngOnly beaten to the Ligue 1 golden boot by an impressive goals tally from Mbappe. Cucho certainly made up for this with a 13 goal haul in the champions league thanks to a hatrick at the Nou Camp in the group stage. He's developing very nicely but could be even better if his aerial was to get a boost. 

For season 3 I've been closely watching José Pekerman's age and I'm hoping to land the Colombia job for some very much needed ITN goals. 

Look promising mate, 52 goal is a goal haul, I think maybe your tactic is getting him to create to many instead of scoring which would bring your tally up even more, 15 assists is a large sum of assists a normal Winger/IF would get, just my opinion but really good mate, Good luck

29 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Good start. I've considered using Juan many many times for a challenge but for some reason never came to it. 

Goodluck! 

He certainly is a good striker, thank you for your words of support

19 minutes ago, Cockers2505 said:

Look promising mate, 52 goal is a goal haul, I think maybe your tactic is getting him to create to many instead of scoring which would bring your tally up even more, 15 assists is a large sum of assists a normal Winger/IF would get, just my opinion but really good mate, Good luck

I've got him on free-kicks which is why he's getting a load of assists. He isn't the most convincing taker so often tries to set up others. I've found the most success playing a 4-2-4 as Hernandez seems a far better player with Mbappe alongside him so if it ain't broke don't fix it. Anyways thank you also for your encouragement

Season 3 update is here: 

A nice mixture of experience and youth with the transfers this year.

image.thumb.png.75af42e8073519f50ded8c1a9f130fd2.pngimage.thumb.png.c869b542f825f05a8ef51b2096c4d4de.pngMilinkovic-Savic arrives for a rather expensive £120 million, replacing the outgoing Rabiot. Adrien was starting to complain and was sliding down the pecking order, so it was in our best interests to cash in.  The Ronaldo regen arrives for just short of £17 million, with the end goal of cashing in later on, as well as another regen by the name of Abel Rafael Moreno, who turned out to be a shadow of the player my scouts showed him to be. Our reserve goalkeeper leaves for a million, and incoming João Felipe dos Santos for a bargain £450k. Marvin Plattenhardt is also set to join us in the summer to provide depth on the left side. Couple players leaving on a free, most notably Choupo-Moting.  

image.thumb.png.40c53bfea31a188d7efc41cfc3dfa053.pngA very impressive season, however not as dominant domestically. Again Cucho takes his game to another level.

image.thumb.png.b68f7ae55d3b4e5c7a634139a3ce8765.pngimage.thumb.png.88af8b3d0da00f72b33a635f86e5f85d.pngWell he's reached the elusive 70 goals thanks to a hatrick in the cup final on the final day. Some frankly incredible form in the back end of the season allowing him to reach these numbers at a mere 22 years old. I also took over as Colombia boss with Cucho scoring 10 goals over the course of the year, with the Confederations Cup looming in the summer. image.thumb.png.bc9c72f161b575543c264f7393c0aec2.pngIn other news, we've found an even richer Qatari.

The long awaited return! Apologies for the delay but here is a season 4 update. A fairly conservative season transfer-wise. 

image.thumb.png.ad658752c65ff4ee81f2eb1826d2d121.pngimage.thumb.png.beb1b35da414dd0186fed4807f139970.pngGedson Fernandes is the main arrival this year, providing competition for SMS and Paqueta in midfield. He replaces Nkunku who leaves after a string of poor performances. Two regens arrive from Real Madrid to give us some depth. Plattenhardt arrives as a backup for Itter at left back. Berardi is set to join us when his contract expires. After 2 seasons Rakitic leaves to retire on the States. image.thumb.png.c3e89a3c5e784be7a3531a33d826c99a.pngAnother clean sweep of trophies but we've still been unable to get that all-elusive 100% domestic season. image.thumb.png.81a48857baee1da3e913f1268421bd52.pngimage.thumb.png.4043a86bc9f596f62f338eb64d014fd7.pngWell, it's finally happened. Cucho breaks the century mark with his best season by a long way. With only a few games without him scoring, he racked up 32 more goals than last campaign, taking his overall tally to 263. In my first full year as Colombia manager Hernandez scored 29 goals, getting the golden boot in the Confederations cup. We crashed out in the semi finals after a crushing loss to Italy. image.thumb.png.9fe88d7804c46f72c539dcf25c8b3b10.png

image.png

wow, what a fantastic season, 102 goals with one player, that is some haul, congrats, I'm sue there is a challenge for the 100 club isn't there?

Simply brilliant mate, it's something when all your worried about is you didn't get a full sweep 😂

Wow some season that! My eyes drift towards the 9.14 average rating! Simply superb. Don’t think I’ve ever had a 9+ Avr at the end of the season so well done

3 hours ago, Nucleus said:

Wow some season that! My eyes drift towards the 9.14 average rating! Simply superb. Don’t think I’ve ever had a 9+ Avr at the end of the season so well done

3 hours ago, Nucleus said:

2 hours ago, kts365 said:

Congratulations on breaking that first century. Many more to come I am sure.

Thanks for the support everyone. His success was mainly due to a disappointing season from Mbappe so Hernandez could get most of the goals. He scored a lot of braces so a load of 10s. I don't pretend to be any good at the game so just luck I suppose.

Ah, Juan Hernandez... What a player! And one of my biggest regrets... I abandoned a 1KC with him in FMM17 after 5 seasons, just couldn't get my head around the Dutch league. Hope you give him the 1KC he deserves! :)

I'm pretty sure you'll make it easily. 100+ season already! Go mate! Fantastic job.

6 hours ago, Scratch said:

Ah, Juan Hernandez... What a player! And one of my biggest regrets... I abandoned a 1KC with him in FMM17 after 5 seasons, just couldn't get my head around the Dutch league. Hope you give him the 1KC he deserves! :)

I'm pretty sure you'll make it easily. 100+ season already! Go mate! Fantastic job.

He's certainly taken like a duck to water to the French league, a very good player indeed. Thank you very much for your words of support