Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics 4-2-3-1 EME FMM 19

BenDTner

I have had a few messages around the tactic that I used to get Aubameyang and Nicolas Pepe to score over 30 goals each so I thought I would share it with everyone.

I would say the most important part of this tactic is having the players to fit it.

Pepe works really well as the Inside forward because he is left footed so make sure your Inside forward is left footed or swap the inside forward to the other side.

Screenshot_2018-11-08-14-03-53.png

Screenshot_2018-11-08-14-03-40.png

Screenshot_2018-11-08-14-02-56.png

Screenshot_2018-11-08-14-02-51.png

Screenshot_2018-11-08-14-03-01.png

Screenshot_2018-11-08-14-04-25.png

Screenshot_2018-11-08-14-04-15.png

1 hour ago, Gvicii said:

Got destroyed using this with tottenham. Mind you, I really focused on picking the right players 

haha what can I say works for me

Very similar to mine - I have two CMs in midfield nad AM in central attacking mid with mixed passing (although I do find short is better against tougher teams). 

When I tried yours out it was very solid but I still leaked at the back but I think this is more a prolem with Bournemouth than the setup :)

Good stuff BenDTner

European football in my first season at Newcastle using this tactic. Signed Arjen Robben for the IF and he got into the world XI and the end of the season scoring like 30 goals for me or something

How do you have your menu toolbar thing at the bottom? the part that shows ur club, mail, home e.t.c. Mine is on the left, how can I move it to the bottom?

40 minutes ago, Sazzy said:

How do you have your menu toolbar thing at the bottom? the part that shows ur club, mail, home e.t.c. Mine is on the left, how can I move it to the bottom?

From the main menu go to settings -> user interface -> Turn HD mode off

15 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

From the main menu go to settings -> user interface -> Turn HD mode off

Don’t have that option

BE904122-92CB-474E-B278-EC92FDB6CAFD.png

002C4328-B2C7-4002-8B92-6F0CFE09BB82.png

Edited by Sazzy
1 minute ago, Nucleus said:

Strange!

3148867C-A5AC-43F6-B50F-9F1DCA49072B.thumb.png.94f6b74dc44145e32a570df8244736f4.png

I have no idea then I’m afraid mate! Sorry 🙁

Ah I see, I have to click on the first setting page (the one before loading up or starting a game). The options you see in the settings page while in a game, is different from the setting options you see before loading up or starting a game. Worked now. Thank you.

1 minute ago, Sazzy said:

@Nucleus Btw, if i do turn off the HD mode, to get the bar at the bottom, does that mean the quality of the game drops?

No,

HD Mode:

D2536F41-AF15-45F6-B5BF-7A311F0CBB49.thumb.png.a55f67b4c12fa3ce41c2d95718cf6c5c.png

Non HD Mode:

E45D4B12-54D1-49AA-8B25-3E8FE2F9F2AB.thumb.png.01934bfe173ee1784779dbbe0744410a.png

I don’t like the HD mode personally as it’s a bit too in your face for my liking. Hope that clears it up for you 

2 hours ago, Joshua_DFC said:

European football in my first season at Newcastle using this tactic. Signed Arjen Robben for the IF and he got into the world XI and the end of the season scoring like 30 goals for me or something

I suggest pepe as his replacement haha how much did you pick him up for?

2 hours ago, Joshua_DFC said:

btw really happy someone got use out of this

54 minutes ago, Sazzy said:

Ah I see, I have to click on the first setting page (the one before loading up or starting a game). The options you see in the settings page while in a game, is different from the setting options you see before loading up or starting a game. Worked now. Thank you.

weird mine has always been like that and I don't have the option to change it

56 minutes ago, BenDTner said:

I suggest pepe as his replacement haha how much did you pick him up for?

I think around £20m, can’t complain with the season he had and still going strong in season 2 at the age of 35