Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Sign on fee truble

mareno

Hi fellow FM players! :)

Have trouble with signing new contract with players... they want so much in sign on fee, and i cant offer them so much! I have plenty of money on wage left and huge transfer bud.

im losing Pogba now, and possibly Rashford...

any tips? :) 

C62EA0E8-7C65-44C1-9A9A-9AA9BB9BEFED.thumb.png.00948a40dfb0efe0e3c2a35340aa4c72.png3296F622-3C21-4301-A502-2AD86E15C69A.thumb.png.b51cbf5461f8caa993fa033df7d888fd.png

You do not have enough budget for that high of a Signing on Fee. You can ask for more money from the board, or maybe sell some players.

7 minutes ago, TheServant said:

You do not have enough budget for that high of a Signing on Fee. You can ask for more money from the board, or maybe sell some players.

Maby... but i got enough budget on wage. When i ask the board they answer « enough budget to sign players». 😕 

9 minutes ago, mareno said:

Maby... but i got enough budget on wage. When i ask the board they answer « enough budget to sign players». 😕 

Yeah, it's pretty hard to know whether or not you have enough budget. But trust me, that's not enough. Unless you have around 10 mil Wage Budget & 125 mil Transfer Budget like me.

My advice, try to sell one big player. Hopefully the transfer money + less wage to pay should be enough.

Edited by Guest
Removing letter "L."
23 minutes ago, TheServant said:

Yeah, it's pretty hard to know whether or not you have enough budget. But trust me, that's not enough. Unless you have around 10 mil Wage Budget & 125 mil Transfer Budget like me.

My advice, try to sell one big player. Hopefully the transfer money + less wage to pay should be enough.

Okei... i gonna try. But it is strange, when i have greate budget. But it is not good enough... that is different than last year. 😕 

tnx

6 minutes ago, mareno said:

Okei... i gonna try. But it is strange, when i have greate budget. But it is not good enough... that is different than last year. 😕 

tnx

I do not know about it being different or not, but FMM has always been a bit confusing about the financial-related things. Right now, I am having a difficult situation where I cannot raise certain players wages more than 240k per week when it's clearly said on the Finances tab that the max. wage is 725k. I am not sure if this is a bug or a feature, but definitely annoying. It's been like this since FMM 2017.

& of course, you are welcome.

36 minutes ago, TheServant said:

I do not know about it being different or not, but FMM has always been a bit confusing about the financial-related things. Right now, I am having a difficult situation where I cannot raise certain players wages more than 240k per week when it's clearly said on the Finances tab that the max. wage is 725k. I am not sure if this is a bug or a feature, but definitely annoying. It's been like this since FMM 2017.

& of course, you are welcome.

Can not believe I'm losing Pogba because of contact. Oh, if I additionally have to sell more of the best players to keep others ... in my eyes there's something wrong then. Tried to adjust the budget all places without any luck. Which club are you? How have you managed to get such a big salary budget? you could not possibly buy any players?

I am managing Real Madrid, so their budget is already big. & I have a habit of only buying 2 U21 domestic players every season, so at the end of season I always have so much budget left.

Oh, & at the beginning of my career, I usually sell many of the star players. In the 1st season of Madrid, I sold Bale, Marcelo, Carvajal, Ascensio, & Isco. & after that, I still sold James Rodriguez, Kovacic, stc.

1 hour ago, mareno said:

Can not believe I'm losing Pogba because of contact.

Same here. Tried lots to accommodate his ridiculous signing on fee but he simply won't budge and I refused all his subsequent transfer requests. Rather keep him till the end of his contract than get shit money which I at this point don't really need anyway. 

I had the same issue with Arsenal and Leon Bailey (who declared he wanted to leave for a bigger club after 10 games of signing) he wanted 6mil sign on but 4.8 was best I could offer. This situation went on for two seasons before I just did a straight swap deal for another right sided IF.

The last time I tried to offer a contract to him I had 10mil pw wage budget left and 400mil transfer budget left but 4.8mil sign on was still Max I could offer. He was asking for 350k pw wage so I offered him 725k pw wage with 4.8mil sign on instead of 6mil and he still declined.

7 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Same here. Tried lots to accommodate his ridiculous signing on fee but he simply won't budge and I refused all his subsequent transfer requests. Rather keep him till the end of his contract than get shit money which I at this point don't really need anyway. 

Thinking this must be a bug. Totally unrealistic that united does not have money for sign on fee when the player himself wants to sign a new contract. oh is not to rely on the requirements. Offer even more in the weekly salary than they have required, but not chance to sign. :/ 

8 minutes ago, LenTheWelsh said:

I had the same issue with Arsenal and Leon Bailey (who declared he wanted to leave for a bigger club after 10 games of signing) he wanted 6mil sign on but 4.8 was best I could offer. This situation went on for two seasons before I just did a straight swap deal for another right sided IF.

The last time I tried to offer a contract to him I had 10mil pw wage budget left and 400mil transfer budget left but 4.8mil sign on was still Max I could offer. He was asking for 350k pw wage so I offered him 725k pw wage with 4.8mil sign on instead of 6mil and he still declined.

something that does not add up here ... 
this for me takes away a lot of pleasure with the transfer window .. 
can not sign the big ones...
Edited by mareno

Definately some kind of glitch, Sancho wants 250k a week and 4.9m signing on fee. I can only offer 4.8m signing on so I offered him 275k a week. He rejects, I give him 300k then 325k, then 350k. Something is not right. This is the same for mbappe and pellegri. Mbappe's contract is about to run out, Ive offered him 100k extra a week then his demands something is not right.