Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics [EME] Battering Ram Strat by GLVTRN

IamGLVTRN

22 hours ago, ComeontheArsenal said:

So after struggling with a couple of other tactics in my Palermo save, I gave this one a go. I have to say, it's ridiculous. Since switching I stayed top of Serie B and went on to win it. But that's just a small part of the story. I only went on to win Serie A in my first season, having made only a couple of signings. Couldn't quite believe it, I beat the top teams comfortably, bar Juventus. It just worked, not sure if it's a crazy fluke or if this tactic has just broken the game. Screenshots below.

Screenshot_20181119-110840.jpg

Screenshot_20181119-110900.jpg

Screenshot_20181119-110906.jpg

Screenshot_20181119-110933.jpg

Screenshot_20181119-111127.jpg

Screenshot_20181119-111140.jpg

Screenshot_20181119-111135.jpg

Screenshot_20181119-111148.jpg

Quite interesting to see you using BWM as the base midfield role... what is its usual match rating and does the stats tell a bigger story ?

13 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

It's due to the (winter) WC 2022 in Qatar. 

Haha I realised that around half an hour after posting this🤦‍♂️ cheers

16 hours ago, Ian_MCFC said:

Here's an update after 13 games of trying your tactic, I'm impressed with how it's gone in my 2nd year in the premiership, with what i have at my disposal and a very depleted squad, i feel I'm  two transfer windows away from being serious contenders.

I'm not sure if my game is broken by looking at my fixtures😂 playing 1 game in November and none on December then a jam packed January,  but my squad are coping so far. I will update you when i finish the season off.

Screenshot_20181119-211640.png

Screenshot_20181119-211736.png

Screenshot_20181119-212947.png

Screenshot_20181119-211926.png

Can @Ian_MCFC keeping posting these results please, even set up a career thread of your own #comeonoldham

1 hour ago, Cockers2505 said:

Can @Ian_MCFC keeping posting these results please, even set up a career thread of your own #comeonoldham

AdChoices
ADVERTISING

I will do mate, I'm new to fmmvibe so not quite sure how to do it, but i will keep posting my results for you #UpTheOldham

17 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

It's due to the (winter) WC 2022 in Qatar. 

Hey BatiGoal! 

Not sure if you remember me but I asked you for advice on how to tinker with tactics. I took your advice and started tweaking my tactic until I got one to blow away the other teams (has a very similar set up like the tactic on this thread except TM and BWM instead of DLP) 

The reason I am writing, however, is that for every career I play, my team starts to lose badly midway through the season despite having an incredible start (this has happened with Porto, Tottenham, and now Celtic). I find it weird that people use one tactic throughout the season because I can’t find myself doing that.

Any thoughts?

Edited by Gvicii
31 minutes ago, Gvicii said:

Hey BatiGoal! 

Not sure if you remember me but I asked you for advice on how to tinker with tactics. I took your advice and started tweaking my tactic until I got one to blow away the other teams (has a very similar set up like the tactic on this thread except TM and BWM instead of DLP) 

The reason I am writing, however, is that for every career I play, my team starts to lose badly midway through the season despite having an incredible start (this has happened with Porto, Tottenham, and now Celtic). I find it weird that people use one tactic throughout the season because I can’t find myself doing that.

Any thoughts?

When I create a tactic and it stops giving me results mid-season it's imo simply not yet a finished product, but at the same time you're not far from it. What I do is no different from what you've been doing already, I'm afraid. I keep trying new players, players roles, and instruction tweaks until consistency kicks in. That's all I have for you. Keep working on it. 

On 20/11/2018 at 11:35, IamGLVTRN said:

Quite interesting to see you using BWM as the base midfield role... what is its usual match rating and does the stats tell a bigger story ?

I'll be honest, I hadn't even realised you used a DLP in that role haha. So I bought this guy, mostly for the good leadership stat, and he's done pretty well. Not a bad average rating overall, and chipped in with a few assists. How does it compare to your ratings for a DLP?

Screenshot_20181121-115135.jpg

1 hour ago, ComeontheArsenal said:

I'll be honest, I hadn't even realised you used a DLP in that role haha. So I bought this guy, mostly for the good leadership stat, and he's done pretty well. Not a bad average rating overall, and chipped in with a few assists. How does it compare to your ratings for a DLP?

Screenshot_20181121-115135.jpg

I had Paredes sitting at the DLP role and he usually gains an average of 6.8ish. 

4 hours ago, Manojl76 said:

2 seasons finished and my strike bas dost score 70 in first and 82 in second win 2 championship domestic cups and one euro league 

Loving this tatic

Screenshot_20181120-231649_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Did you use this tactic exactly how it is?

4 hours ago, Gvicii said:

Did you use this tactic exactly how it is?

Yes I use but I do not know why in the middle of the season I always have bad results and then the team returns to normal and I win again easily

On 20/11/2018 at 14:26, Cockers2505 said:

AdChoices
ADVERTISING

Finished my 2nd season in the premier league finishing 3rd 1 point behind eventual winners chelsea highest scorers but defensively just not at the races, got knocked out of the Europa league on away goals to Wolfsburg, runner up in the carabao cup so for me it was a very successful season, going into the 3rd season now and I've had a very good transfer window hoping for a real push for silverware this year.

also forgot to add i am now the manager of England🦁🦁🦁Screenshot_20181121-165600.thumb.png.ac482171bdab1b0b28c5b24bdabd5dc7.png

Screenshot_20181121-165450.png

Screenshot_20181121-165535.png

@IamGLVTRN are you still using this one :)?

im trying it out with Inter and though alot off injuries and wrong players in position, it still seems to work quite okay :)!!

IMG_2843.PNG

IMG_2844.PNG