Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics 4-2-4 Grande Torino - GTO

BatiGoal

On 16/11/2018 at 05:41, BatiGoal said:

Let me know how it goes. If still no significant difference, there's one last thing you could try that I'm using with small teams in particular. It improves my Madrid side a little as well, hopefully yours too. 

Could I see this? Tried loads of different midfield variations and still no luck.

1 hour ago, Stevohosking88 said:

Could I see this? Tried loads of different midfield variations and still no luck.

I wrote this earlier :

"If you're having trouble vs certain teams try enabling final third options 'shoot on sight' and 'through balls', it'll hold your CMs in place and stabilizes your midfield a little more." 

If this doesn't work too I'd have to conclude some of your players don't fit the roles to make this formation work. 

@BatiGoal how much can you rely on the 2D dots to give accurate feedback on what is happening during the game? Like midfield issues described above. (Reason I ask is coming from OME where the dots and the text seemed to describe 2 different matches!)

9 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

I wrote this earlier :

"If you're having trouble vs certain teams try enabling final third options 'shoot on sight' and 'through balls', it'll hold your CMs in place and stabilizes your midfield a little more." 

AdChoices
ADVERTISING

If this doesn't work too I'd have to conclude some of your players don't fit the roles to make this formation work. 

Sorry I assumed you had different instruction for lesser teams 

1 hour ago, URz said:

@BatiGoal how much can you rely on the 2D dots to give accurate feedback on what is happening during the game? Like midfield issues described above. (Reason I ask is coming from OME where the dots and the text seemed to describe 2 different matches!)

Good question. I do get interesting info at times such as last year during a challenge I did I discovered which of the 3 CBs in a 5-def backline would go into opponent's box with corners. It enabled me to get more goals out of him. But let's say there's much much more we don't get to see. 

So basically it's a combo of what the dots tell me, what makes sense imo and what I've learnt over the years. Then I test to confirm.. or refute. 

52 minutes ago, Stevohosking88 said:

Sorry I assumed you had different instruction for lesser teams 

No worries. In general with weaker teams I go more "balanced / mixed" and enable final third options that suit the formation or players. 

Hi, i Tested the tactic :

Screenshot_2018-12-09-18-24-05.thumb.png.10b695b3e00e86330be51f0f444c07e5.png

Conceded a lot of goals: 63

Best attack : 79

Screenshot_2018-12-09-18-23-07.thumb.png.c73c75db2c7a6d68b25df6f20ec53f3c.pngScreenshot_2018-12-09-18-23-18.thumb.png.716ac65dfab9e418c655f3080ed2e5eb.pngScreenshot_2018-12-09-18-23-31.thumb.png.fa2c9b0b272308baffb572fe9699df4f.pngScreenshot_2018-12-09-18-23-35.thumb.png.2288a0a468e78d805ea28453dd5e0890.png

For me, good results with this weak team, promoted from the last season in real life.

I got 7th european place. I changed nothing about instructions or roles players that is why i think if i do some changements, ( instructions, new players etc.. ) will can possibly have better results.

Good tactic , good job bro, Thanks