Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help No Takers for Loan Offers

44Phoenix

I'm having real trouble loaning out my 16-18 year old players to try and get them to progress. Most of them have potential for 3.5 - 4 stars but I've not had one offer to take any of them on loan. Is this a known bug?

This is at the start of the 3rd season and I'm in the Premier League with Villa.

Thanks and apologies if this is mentioned elsewhere.

Edited by 44Phoenix

Same thing is happening with me. I’ve tried offering them all on loan as well and I’m not receiving any offers. 

Edited by LP
Typo

Yeah I'm also having this issue. Granted I'm down in the VNL with Bath but it is quite odd, detrimental as well considering the amount of players I picked up on frees to gather some cash. Have only managed to send two GK's on in two different seasons :(

One possible solution. Also load the Scottish league when you next start a new game.

Why? Almost all the loan offers for my players in England are from Scottish Premiership teams.

I decided to load the Scottish league in addition to England for my Sunderland league 1 save. I've loaned out a few in that first summer, then many more in the January window. Kilmarnock, St Mirren (who have 'impressive' training facilities) and one other - they each took a few of my players.

Yes I put my players on the loan list and offered them out for loan. I'd say less than half of my loan listed players got a loan bid from another club though, even with this Scottish loan tip.

Might not help for in-progress games, but is worth trying for your next new game.

Edited by DanM

PS. That was bad advice. Loading the Scottish league helped me loan out many players - but after 2 months of in game play these loaned out players have not played one match yet for their loaned clubs.

Am not sure why. Most of my loaned-out players should be part of the Scottish teams' best 11, in terms of value, stars and attributes. However many (all?) of them are yet to play a game, by end-March after being loaned out in the Jan transfer window.

Damn.

Edited by DanM

Huh? Why do you have to loan players out to in game loaded teams only? 

What I mean is your loaned out players will still get stimulated game time even if the team you send them to doesn't have any matches scheduled. 

Here's an example:

Screenshot_2018-12-26-07-06-45-333_football.manager.games_fm19.mobile.thumb.png.20954b95cf7b77581dd8490f8df819fe.pngScreenshot_2018-12-26-07-06-53-707_football.manager.games_fm19.mobile.thumb.png.9056796b010138574e851ef33e92ea65.png

Even though Wisla Krakow have no fixtures, my player still got to play with 30 apps, 2 goals, 1 assist and a yellow card. 

And he's been progressing well due to the amount of game time he's getting. 

So I don't know why y'all obsessed with loan out your players to such specific teams... I do know it was a issue with previous editions of the game, where your loaned out player wouldn't get to play if you loaned him out to a team with no fixtures scheduled. But not anymore. 

@RPA - that's good advice, thanks. Yes I remember the old days where you're loaned out player wouldn't play if there's no fixtures, but good to hear that's changed.

In my specific case all my players (except two) only had loan offers from Scottish sides. The two exceptions were a GK loan to an English L1 side, and foreign offers for one midfielder which I kept rejecting as I decided to keep him in my available squad.

however will keep your advice in future - that's useful info, thanks.

Any more suggestions / ideas for the original post's question?

At work right now so I'll give you a quick tip.

Sometimes, some players might become 'cursed' and just won't get any loan offers at all. In such cases what I do to fix it is exit the game and wait for a while(normally a few hours) and then try to loan them out again. I know this sounds a bit extreme, but it works. And I've found nothing else that works.

Edited by RPA123456
54 minutes ago, RPA123456 said:

At work right now so I'll give you a quick tip.

Sometimes, some players might become 'cursed' and just won't get any loan offers at all. In such cases what I do to fix it is exit the game and wait for a while(normally a few hours) and then try to loan them out again. I know this sounds a bit extreme, but it works. And I've found nothing else that works.

65F80160-9579-4797-BF11-62FE4CEC2DF3.gif.0ae7873ffdca99e6937a780f66777611.gif