Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics [EME] MuRToN's any team tactics [Great Attack/Defence]

MuRToN

Very interesting couple of tactics. I’m intrigued by the choice of BPD, L and SK for the Starter tactic. These would seem too technical for limited squads (but obviously aren’t with the great results everyones been getting!). Do you mind if I ask @MuRToN how you came to these roles over say CD and GK? 

Thank you and please keep up the good work OP, this guide is very detailed and well organized. There are a few interesting choice you made, please let me know the reason behind,

1. Choosing SK over GK

2. Choosing BPD over CD

3. Choosing IWB over WB (IF tend to go narrow and didnt make well use of the width, so WB should be able to utilized the width)

4. All over closing down (This may be too stamina demanding for a lower league team?)

5. The final third options

So it’s taken 4 seasons with Chelsea to achieve full on domination with this tactic. Really, those 3 previous seasons was just me getting the right team. Here’s my team that won the quadruple. 

The biggest issue I had was finding that first goal in matches, definitely found keeping the Tempo set to Fast from the start of the match helped! 

Excellent tactic! Thank you!

FFD2F609-BE0F-4489-84A8-E8A09574F357.png

34E24439-3786-4F35-A10D-4BF8179E6CFE.png