Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Is there a new method in using Hex Editor for FMM19?

Preakaw

Hello friends. I want to ask some questions: do you use the same Hex editor method in FMM19, or is there a new method for the new version?

I tried to use the trick I once wore in FMM17, but I did not succeed in training the national team I wanted.

You friends who are proficient in using the Hex editor, if they can help me, I thank you!

My nationality in the game is German.

The national team I want to manage. Macedonia or Ethiopia.

Sorry for being inconvenient, but I have not found the codes of these nations. I think the method is different.

Help me!!!

28 minutes ago, adrianyujs said:

how about that?

I'm looking for hidden ability editor which not visible in IGE...

not working . im trying search my uid but nothing can be found .

32 minutes ago, mizal said:

not working . im trying search my uid but nothing can be found .

Hi mizal.. Just use IGE as there is none save game editor out there. 

There is last working save editor work great which can edit more hidden ability for football manager handheld 15 from @jaymarvels

Hope someone can built save editor for latest game. 

I've managed to put myself in a national team with Hex but I can't do anything. It shows my name as the manager but there's no national team button on the side. Also I can't call up players and it crashes before I get to the match... I'm not good with Hex myself but I've found the manager hex code, just a long thing in regards to getting it to work... 

Spoiler

Me trying to get it to work... 

giphy.gif&ehk=Qktt3YYS92O66bs6hoYS6g

3 hours ago, sharaziuk said:

I've managed to put myself in a national team with Hex but I can't do anything. It shows my name as the manager but there's no national team button on the side. Also I can't call up players and it crashes before I get to the match... I'm not good with Hex myself but I've found the manager hex code, just a long thing in regards to getting it to work... 

Reveal hidden contents

Me trying to get it to work... 

giphy.gif&ehk=Qktt3YYS92O66bs6hoYS6g

Hex editor still works this year, but with quite a lot of changes. To manage a national team, I would recommend changes.txt method, as it's easier for beginners.

However, if you (for some reason) still want to use the Hex editor, you'll have to search for (your ingame birthday's date number - 1 in Little Endian) B2 07 (nationality) FF FF FF FF - that's the sure-kill method. The ID is located nearby, in 00 XX XX 00 00 FF FF FF FF part (the XX XX 00 00) is your ID.

Changes the last FF FF in the string with nationality to a nation's ID, then place your own ID on the string with 28 00 on that national team. If there's another manager there, just search for his ID, then change the national team's ID to FF FF.

...They added birthdate to the FF FF 00 00 part this year, that makes the whole searching process more painful 😂

Yeah I got the 28 00 string, took 2 hours to get that (constant swapping managers, comparing strings). I already got my hex ID but took another couple of hours of fiddling to finally give up... 

added 0 minutes later

(your ingame birthday's date number - 1 in Little Endian)

Don't get this... 

Changes the last FF FF in the string with nationality to a nation's ID, then place your own ID on the string with 28 00 on that national team. If there's another manager there, just search for his ID, then change the national team's ID to FF FF.

Yeah this is the one that took me 2 hours to work out

However, if you (for some reason) still want to use the Hex editor, you'll have to search for (your ingame birthday's date number - 1 in Little Endian) B2 07 (nationality) FF FF FF FF - that's the sure-kill method. The ID is located nearby, in 00 XX XX 00 00 FF FF FF FF part (the XX XX 00 00) is your ID.

This part I don't understand. Is this to find manager ID? 

6 hours ago, sharaziuk said:

This part I don't understand. Is this to find manager ID? 

Yes, the exact way to find a manager's ID, including yours. The game make 1970 your defaut YOB, hence the B2 07 part.

For example, my DOB in game is 10/12/1970, my nationality is Vietnamese, and I don't have a national job.  By using this: https://www.epochconverter.com/days/1970 ,I figured out 10/12 is the 344th day of 1970. Subtract that to 1 (343), the convert it to hex (157), then changed to Little Endian by reverse the bytes order (57 01).

Next, search for your nation (in my case is Vietnam), and take note of the nationality's ID, which is one value (bytes, as in this case 00) next to the nation's shortest name (mine is 5A 00). Placing all the infos gathered, and the string I have to search for is FF FF FF FF 57 01 B2 07 5A 00 FF FF FF FF. The ID is 12 values ahead of the italic part (which also your nickname, which is none by default), structured as XX XX 00 00.

The birthdate and YOB is changable, you can change it to your own if you want to. The bold FF FF part is your second nation's ID, changing that won't affect you too much, but can affect your son, as he now has more choices.

The process of taking over a team or nation is pretty much the same from here. 😎

2 hours ago, NguyenDucAnh said:

Yes, the exact way to find a manager's ID, including yours. The game make 1970 your defaut YOB, hence the B2 07 part.

For example, my DOB in game is 10/12/1970, my nationality is Vietnamese, and I don't have a national job.  By using this: https://www.epochconverter.com/days/1970 ,I figured out 10/12 is the 344th day of 1970. Subtract that to 1 (343), the convert it to hex (157), then changed to Little Endian by reverse the bytes order (57 01).

Next, search for your nation (in my case is Vietnam), and take note of the nationality's ID, which is one value (bytes, as in this case 00) next to the nation's shortest name (mine is 5A 00). Placing all the infos gathered, and the string I have to search for is FF FF FF FF 57 01 B2 07 5A 00 FF FF FF FF. The ID is 12 values ahead of the italic part (which also your nickname, which is none by default), structured as XX XX 00 00.

The birthdate and YOB is changable, you can change it to your own if you want to. The bold FF FF part is your second nation's ID, changing that won't affect you too much, but can affect your son, as he now has more choices.

The process of taking over a team or nation is pretty much the same from here. 😎

OK got this. So I follow the steps in the tutorial using this string should get it to work?

1 minute ago, sharaziuk said:

OK got this. So I follow the steps in the tutorial using this string should get it to work?

Kinda, yours might be different, due to different nationality and birthdate. 1970 is the only constant though.

So the structure would be like this : FF FF FF FF (your DOB's day number of the year -1) B2 07 (nationality) FF FF FF FF

2 hours ago, NguyenDucAnh said:

Kinda, yours might be different, due to different nationality and birthdate. 1970 is the only constant though.

So the structure would be like this : FF FF FF FF (your DOB's day number of the year -1) B2 07 (nationality) FF FF FF FF

Yeah I know I got that. Thanks. Big help, just have to see if it works.

EDIT - Working perfect 👍

I'm just wondering I'm able to change the DOB of the manager, am I able to do this with players to make them younger than 15 (just to trial)? 

Edited by sharaziuk
10 hours ago, sharaziuk said:

Yeah I know I got that. Thanks. Big help, just have to see if it works.

EDIT - Working perfect 👍

I'm just wondering I'm able to change the DOB of the manager, am I able to do this with players to make them younger than 15 (just to trial)? 

Changing YOB is much simplier. The B2 07 part was actually 1970 in Little Endian hex. Choose another year, convert it to Little Endian hex as well, then replace B2 07 with that new value

As for DOB, then yes, you can change it as well. To change the birthdate, you can search the date number of a specific year (your YOB, a player's YOB, etc) in the page I mentioned (epochconverter), subtract it by 1, convert it to hex, then reverse the order (use scadacore's converter for that if you're not familiar with the process).

3 hours ago, NguyenDucAnh said:

Changing YOB is much simplier. The B2 07 part was actually 1970 in Little Endian hex. Choose another year, convert it to Little Endian hex as well, then replace B2 07 with that new value

As for DOB, then yes, you can change it as well. To change the birthdate, you can search the date number of a specific year (your YOB, a player's YOB, etc) in the page I mentioned (epochconverter), subtract it by 1, convert it to hex, then reverse the order (use scadacore's converter for that if you're not familiar with the process).

Sorry if I didn't make it clear, I already changed the managers full DOB with your method. I'm saying that because I'm able to make the manager younger than the limit ingame, am I able to do this with the players? I tried searching the way you mentioned (converting YOB to Hex, reversing, birthday to day number subtract 1). I just want to test to see if it's possible to make the players younger and how young. I'll have a go at fiddling around. Thanks once again. 

3 hours ago, NguyenDucAnh said:

I'm a newbie. Can I add a face to myself as a coach? For example ID number Pep Guardiola 1120 (sortitoutsi), if you know your ID number, you can change the face? How to find it in this format so that you can change your face? FMM19. Thanks.

Edited by Rus7M
3 hours ago, Rus7M said:

I'm a newbie. Can I add a face to myself as a coach? For example ID number Pep Guardiola 1120 (sortitoutsi), if you know your ID number, you can change the face? How to find it in this format so that you can change your face? FMM19. Thanks.

For now there's no way to do so, but I'll try to find that out

4 hours ago, sharaziuk said:

Sorry if I didn't make it clear, I already changed the managers full DOB with your method. I'm saying that because I'm able to make the manager younger than the limit ingame, am I able to do this with the players? I tried searching the way you mentioned (converting YOB to Hex, reversing, birthday to day number subtract 1). I just want to test to see if it's possible to make the players younger and how young. I'll have a go at fiddling around. Thanks once again. 

Yes, you can do that with players. You'll have to know their DOB and YOB first though.

As for ages, I think 12 to 70 is the limit, but I'm not so sure

28 minutes ago, NguyenDucAnh said:

Thank you very much you are a very kind person. :)

44 minutes ago, NguyenDucAnh said:

Yes, you can do that with players. You'll have to know their DOB and YOB first though.

As for ages, I think 12 to 70 is the limit, but I'm not so sure

So you'd have to search the player ID? What about for created players? 

6 minutes ago, sharaziuk said:

So you'd have to search the player ID? What about for created players? 

Created players (and by extensions, evogens) have a special flags that making some of their info unchangable. In evogen's case, you can find their IDs based on the players that retired to create them, but it's nearly impossible to find myClub players' IDs.

That being said, you can supposedly still find the IDs if you are patient. This will required 2 saves: one normal one, and the other have the player you want to edit demoted to the reserves. Use HxD (PC only) to compare the saves, when it comes to the ID differences in the squad (XX XX 00 00 in one save, and FF FF FF FF in another), note that XX XX 00 00. Search for it until you find him.

...Never tried searching a created player actually 😂

Edited by NguyenDucAnh
44 minutes ago, NguyenDucAnh said:

Created players (and by extensions, evogens) have a special flags that making some of their info unchangable. In evogen's case, you can find their IDs based on the players that retired to create them, but it's nearly impossible to find myClub players' IDs.

That being said, you can supposedly still find the IDs if you are patient. This will required 2 saves: one normal one, and the other have the player you want to edit demoted to the reserves. Use HxD (PC only) to compare the saves, when it comes to the ID differences in the squad (XX XX 00 00 in one save, and FF FF FF FF in another), note that XX XX 00 00. Search for it until you find him.

Comparing two saves are not the worked way for previous versions. There are lots difference in two saves.

33 minutes ago, rseven said:

Comparing two saves are not the worked way for previous versions. There are lots difference in two saves.

I meant you can make the second one out of the first, by demoting a player then save it to another. I used that to track a palyer's ID when Wifi is down. 😂

And by the way, have you found anything new as well?

On 10/01/2019 at 14:48, NguyenDucAnh said:

What do you mean converting (in my case 259) to hex? How should i do that?

1 hour ago, glajmate said:

What do you mean converting (in my case 259) to hex? How should i do that?

259 is Dec so convert it to Hex (Mathematics) 

5 hours ago, glajmate said:

Guys, I can't even find my date of birth... 😂😂😂

Check your DOB in the game, use the epochtimes page to find what day is it, then follow the rest of the instruction a wrote a few comments above.

On 11/01/2019 at 11:57, NguyenDucAnh said:

So you think its possible to find regens players id??

4 hours ago, YapeQdm said:

So you think its possible to find regens players id??

I assumed their ID should be the same as the original players. I once signed a grey-out regen last year, noticed random player disappeared, then that grey-out player has the old one's ID.

Edited by NguyenDucAnh
7 hours ago, NguyenDucAnh said:

I assumed their ID should be the same as the original players. I once signed a grey-out regen last year, noticed random player disappeared, then that grey-out player has the old one's ID.

So how do i know which player the regen correspond to??

7 hours ago, YapeQdm said:

So how do i know which player the regen correspond to??

The ID. If a regen has the same ID as a certain player (a retired one), that regen is the player's regen.