Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi I'm Kanegan

Kanegan

Hi everyone. I am a bit late to this thread but better late than never.

My name is Anirban Ganguly, a citizen of India and a Sales Manager in one of those MNC's. My career has taken me to different countries like China, Singapore, Germany and quite a few of others. So, i am pretty happy with my profession as it has given me a chance to experience so many different cultures.

My nickname consists of Kane, my favorite WWE wrestler of all time and the first three letters of my surname. I am 33 years old, happily married for the last 6 years with no kids so far.

I am very late to this series as the first real experience i have of playing Football Manager is FMM 2018 as before that even though i had heard it, the low affordability of mine towards video game purchases prevented me from ever trying it.

I have been into sports - being a part of the school, college level football and cricket teams and the junior state level in case of basketball.

I am pretty elated to be a part of this forum as basically this is one community that completely de-stresses me after a hard day at work.

I am also an avid writer and am currently working towards my 1st book.

So, thank you all for making me a part of this community

Edited by Kanegan

HI Anirban aka @Kanegan you sound like a man with plenty of Air miles under your belt, it is nice to meet you, to see you into this brilliant Forum website where everyone is welcome. I see your a dab hand in Tactics, plenty of success during your time playing, look forward to all your challenges and career paths, good luck with in 2019

1 hour ago, Cockers2505 said:

HI Anirban aka @Kanegan you sound like a man with plenty of Air miles under your belt, it is nice to meet you, to see you into this brilliant Forum website where everyone is welcome. I see your a dab hand in Tactics, plenty of success during your time playing, look forward to all your challenges and career paths, good luck with in 2019

What can i say, I am a tactical genius. 🤩 Just joking mate. Whatever i have build up or applied in the game was all learnt from this fantastic community where you get so many advises.  

Also, i was really inspired to see your intro. My grandfather died while fighting for the Indian Army at the border so i have a soft corner for all the army men so i salute you for putting your hard work  See you around in 2019 mate, would love to do a H2H with you some time.

Seems strange to say welcome when you’ve been here longer than I have @Kanegan.

I’m really grateful for all the support (and stretch targets) that you’ve given me on my challenges and have greatly enjoyed following all of the slightly offbeat challenges you’ve taken up.

13 hours ago, Kanegan said:

Hi everyone. I am a bit late to this thread but better late than never.

My name is Anirban Ganguly, a citizen of India and a Sales Manager in one of those MNC's. My career has taken me to different countries like China, Singapore, Germany and quite a few of others. So, i am pretty happy with my profession as it has given me a chance to experience so many different cultures.

My nickname consists of Kane, my favorite WWE wrestler of all time and the first three letters of my surname. I am 33 years old, happily married for the last 6 years with no kids so far.

AdChoices
ADVERTISING

I am very late to this series as the first real experience i have of playing Football Manager is FMM 2018 as before that even though i had heard it, the low affordability of mine towards video game purchases prevented me from ever trying it.

I have been into sports - being a part of the school, college level football and cricket teams and the junior state level in case of basketball.

I am pretty elated to be a part of this forum as basically this is one community that completely de-stresses me after a hard day at work.

I am also an avid writer and am currently working towards my 1st book.

So, thank you all for making me a part of this community

I'm 33 too and from Vietnam. Wellcome friend.

Thanks all of you. It feels really good to be part of such a lively community. I am a sucker for text based sims and apart from greydog software forums, I have never seen such an active community.

Nice to meet you bud.

This forum is the best and everyone is more than happy to help. Banter included! 😀

Look forward to see what you have in store this year.

5 hours ago, Woody said:

Nice to meet you bud.

This forum is the best and everyone is more than happy to help. Banter included! 😀

Look forward to see what you have in store this year.

Thanks bud.