Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Ashez Plays Emenike Upgrades

Ashez

Ashez Plays Emenike Upgrades

Hello Vibe and welcome to my first career of 2019! The title basically reveals I've created a new two season challenge which I'll be revealing shortly and posting for your viewing pleasure! In recent years I've loved short experiences and while I have a few big ideas up my sleeve I decided I wanted a fun save to start off the year while I find my feet and bugs are ironed out. With that out the way let's pull back the curtain and reveal this bad boy shall we!

Emenike Upgrades

b6yxdIr.jpg

If you've spent any time on social media in recent months I'm sure you'd have came across this image as it was everywhere, fortunately it appears to be a false rumour but it blew up regardless. Anyway this concept was enough to get the creative juices flowing as this challenge will see me using Emenike with a partner in season one and in season two I'll be replacing this partner with someone else. That's not all though as I also came up with the concept that his two partners had to be award winners two years running themselves! I decided to leave which award to use open in case anyone else wanted to attempt this challenge with different players but as this challenge is based on beauty I'll be using the Puskas award! (If people want a challenge thread let me know)

nCZhNzP.jpg

The points system isn't anything special as it'll just be a combination of both players goals and assists. 

The Last Two Puskas Award Winners

dflAz3T.jpg

Giroud will be the first partner to feature alongside Emenike and as the images reveal I'll be using Real Madrid, unfortunately I didn't have many club options considering who the 2018 winner was. 

j6YE0WS.jpg

Salah will feature in season two! However due to his fee and the new iffy transfer systems in game I decided to lock him in during the first window (and loan him back) to ensure this save could go ahead. 

The Tactic

I'll be using a narrow 41212 diamond formation adapted from the Gegenpress tactic, unfortunately it's not the most optimised tactic for this save but in truth I hate building two up top systems and after loads of frustration I decided to screw it and just start playing. I did use a slightly different variant in season 2 however. 

The Transfers

Spoiler

In

RFc32qg.jpg

I didn't intend to go this wild but the sales basically dictated how I spent with wingback support being bought in, alongside replacements for midfield and defensive sales.

Out

xc1aMLk.jpg

Varane is a quality player but history has taught me not to rely on him which is why he was sold, Isco on the other hand wasn't someone I was looking to move on but for that money it was an easy decision to sell him and bring in KDB who fits my tactic better. 

I think that brings my opening post to an end so look forward to seeing season one in my next update which will be up in the coming days. 

As always thank you for viewing and any comments are appreciated. 

Great unique idea 👍 but not sure how you came to conclude that this challenge is based on beauty. Maybe Emenike married lady #2 for her better cooking and cleaning skills is all I'm saying. 

Can't wait to see how you get on. 😁

5 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Great unique idea 👍 but not sure how you came to conclude that this challenge is based on beauty. Maybe Emenike married lady #2 for her better cooking and cleaning skills is all I'm saying. 

Can't wait to see how you get on. 😁

Thanks but you said it

Tbf it was just a way to use someone other than Messi or Ronaldo 😛

4 hours ago, Aaron55 said:

Brilliant idea! First update please 😉

I deserve that 😂

4 hours ago, Woody said:

Love this. Good luck Ash.

Thanks Woody! It's one of those ideas that I wasn't sure how Vibe would react to tbh, it's stupid yet fun and unique haha. 

4 hours ago, gunnersaur said:

Good luck man 

Appreciated!

2 hours ago, Foxy said:

Despite constantly forgetting what you have been up to I am actually looking forward to seeing how you got on with this @Ashez 😀

Not sure if you're "playing along" or already forgotten the information you got a sneak peak of 😂😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Rob2017 said:

Absolutely love the idea of this challenge. Good luck. 

Thanks Rob, it's daft and features goals so what more would you want!

5 hours ago, Titjes said:

Good luck mate ;) looks like a fun little challenge :)

I very much enjoyed it :)

5 hours ago, kylieboi88 said:

Great idea and great choice of players. Looking forward to the update mate. 

Thanks mate :)

3 hours ago, Paul186 said:

Good luck with the challenge looking forward to the first update.

I shouldn't keep you waiting too long, I have had a new idea I'm really excited to look into though 😛

Today is the day that the first update of this two season career hits Vibe so sit back and relax as I reveal how the season with Emenike and Giroud unfolded. 

Season Review

bikJ7DE.jpg

Not a bad season but not the best either to be fair. 

A More Detailed Look

Spoiler

European Super Cup

XEOXKdA.jpg

Champions League Exit

XLUSDWc.jpg
DnNLQHm.jpg

I can't really complain as we didn't turn up in either fixture :(

CDR Exit

EXWkXkn.jpg
3XIxvXD.jpg

Okay then! 

CWC

Ca4Qu1Y.jpg

League

fHIvFPy.jpg

This league campaign was an absolute joke, at one point I was 9 points clear and flying then I randomly lost 3 BS matches on the bounce with basically full 5 rated performances, then shock horror the second Barca caught up I was flying again. It was neck and neck until the end but it was only this close due to BS imho. 

January Table

csBVoQy.jpg

An Interesting Event 

Spoiler

HNtzUst.jpg
ypc5Hhx.jpg

Oh my! 

Injuries 

Spoiler

Zu8c5ua.jpg

Thankfully only one but it was a biggie. 

Bale Steps Up!

Spoiler

ugZ2Q3I.jpg
J9O3lG1.jpg

This is from AMC 😮 One for @Rob2017 I think! 

The Main Event 

Emenike
Stats

R6xrczW.jpg

Results

lQMDnLJ.jpg

The Nigerian has a special season in my opinion as I never expected him to do this well!

Giroud 
Stats

T7YvFZA.jpg

Results

uDnNXSa.jpg

This however is where I expected more but considering his injury I can't moan to much.

Emenike - 42 + 21
Giroud - 21+ 23 
Current Total = 107

Now it's time to upgrade Giroud to Liverpool's own Salah so how did he do on loan?

Salah
Stats

VYsSwoB.jpg

Eeek! Not going to lie I'm super excited to use him!

Results

FiYO2LX.jpg

I can't wait to unleash Salah and Emenike!!

2 hours ago, Ashez said:

This league campaign was an absolute joke, at one point I was 9 points clear and flying then I randomly lost 3 BS matches on the bounce with basically full 5 rated performances, then shock horror the second Barca caught up I was flying again. It was neck and neck until the end but it was only this close due to BS imho

😂 Would've loved to be present at this press conference 😂 Raw yet honest 👍 

Not a bad season at all tbf but am expectation a sweeter return in S2 with Emenike's new.. toy? 

Decent assists numbers from the pair which should add nicely to your points total. Season two will be a much better performance I’m sure 😛

17 hours ago, Rob2017 said:

Brilliant return from Bale when you consider that isn’t your main target. Great challenge this one.

Thanks, a sneak peak is he does better next season!! In season two I have Salah, Bale and KDB all on one side 😍😍😍😍😍😍

16 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

😂 Would've loved to be present at this press conference 😂 Raw yet honest 👍 

Not a bad season at all tbf but am expectation a sweeter return in S2 with Emenike's new.. toy? 

Season two brings some interesting points of discussion to the table compared to season one. 

Salah is immense so hopefully so!

15 hours ago, Nucleus said:

Decent assists numbers from the pair which should add nicely to your points total. Season two will be a much better performance I’m sure 😛

The assists totals were a lovely bonus tbf! 

15 hours ago, Aaron55 said:

Nice start! Can't wait for season two! 

Thanks mate!

13 hours ago, Paul186 said:

Good season looking forward to the next season 😁

Cheers :)

2 hours ago, catalin070697 said:

Brilliant idea mate, I can’t wait for the results in second season

Thanks mate, I'll get season 2 posted in the coming days :). 

Season one was off to a flyer with Emenike really surprising me with his level of performance while Giroud did rather well as well. Season two however sees Emenike upgrade Giroud for the Egyptian Salah! I'm so excited to have Salah, KDB and Bale in the same side!!

Transfers

Spoiler

In

bxhMLYh.jpg

I decided to try a different keeper as I wasn't impressed with how the first season went, after that it was just improving the squad options really. 

P73G74d.jpg

Out

ZvyeQvl.jpg

Just some squad thinning. 

Season Review

ldxP6HR.jpg

Now that's more like it!

A More Detailed Look - Rant Included @BatiGoal

Spoiler

Champions League

16K1paG.jpg

Salah is immense!

CDR 

5d54sPi.jpg

Spanish Super Cup

5dYG58z.jpg

League

eAXegYW.jpg

It looks straight forward but it really wasn't, I moaned last update about rubber banding but this time I experienced something different completely. The start was just awful, we couldn't win and hardly scored and I'll be honest and say I thought I'd lost the league by like October! Then something magical happened as after January we were flying and free scoring! Just look at state of this. 

X8Bl2rd.jpg
iAW26Iv.jpg
Tk0FslO.jpg

Just some examples of the game deciding I wasn't winning. The stats speak for themselves so it's not like the tactic doesn't work!

mTzsoHq.jpg

9 Match Table

NKOEm4S.jpg

SUY7U5E.jpg

January Table

wR94Pyk.jpg

That's some swing as everything oddly starts working. 

30 Match Table

tK1ScYH.jpg

Just compare those tables! I honestly felt almost restricted at the start as nothing worked then I went undefeated for the season, the shots I was previously missing started flying in and we stormed the game. I can only guess this is meant to be difficulty or to add drama but it pisses me off so much, especially when it's 90% BS. I'm used to the March form drop while the AI catch up but starting poor to finish strong, that's a new one and I don't like it. 

Injuries 

Spoiler

gyTEVnx.jpg
7Kj0zXy.jpg

0LGUy84.jpg
7t61XVA.jpg

Two star players injured in match before the Champions League Final, who'd have thought it!

Bale Steps Up Again!

Spoiler

vosyvZ7.jpg
56axSrL.jpg

That's with two strikers in front of him!!! @Rob2017 mate feast your eyes on that!!

Salah Loves Anfield

Spoiler

k7cjWtg.jpg

A Historic 25-0 Victory

Spoiler

y7eXSZV.jpg
o1i9ZP3.jpg

8 for Bale and 9 for Salah in one tie!

The Main Event 

Emenike
Stats

WY9QmI6.jpg

Injuries hit the Nigerian hard this year unfortunately :(

Results

W1Wk78L.jpg

A tough season but he over achieved last season to be fair. 

Salah
Stats

pbz724m.jpg

The sexiest thing you'll see on Vibe all day!

Results

2GTXKId.jpg

Simply incredible! 

Emenike - 42 + 21
Giroud - 21+ 23 
Season One Total = 107
Season Two
Emenike - 12 + 20
Salah - 60 + 29
Season Two Total = 121

Final Score = 228

Is that a good score? I have no idea but I'm very happy with it! I'm sure it's beatable with other awards used as Ronaldo and Messi are obviously better than Giroud but for a fun testing the water save I'm delighted. 

1 hour ago, Ashez said:

A More Detailed Look - Rant Included @BatiGoal

Those are the best ones, you know me well 😂 

Man, Salah stole the show but bet that didn't shock you. He's phenomenal. Overall a very good score 👏 Congrats.. one question tho.. Will there be a Part III if Emenike marries next year's Miss Nigeria 2019? 

Edited by BatiGoal
3 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Those are the best ones, you know me well 😂 

Man, Salah stole the show but bet that didn't shock you. He's phenomenal. Overall a very good score 👏 Congrats.. one question tho.. Will there be a Part III if Emenike marries next year's Miss Nigeria 2019? 

When the 2019 Puskas award is announced I might squeeze out a third season.

2 hours ago, Rob2017 said:

Lovely return with Bale!

He was a dragon!  

33 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Some great individual results there with Salah and Bale! 

Nice read mate, really enjoyed this

Thanks, it was an ace gimmicky save to just need around with :)