Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Vibe Community Events 2018/19

FuddledFox

14 hours ago, Foxy said:

Yes I believe you guys were which is why I think you should do missionary work in smaller football nations. 

Why doesn’t foxy play for England?

11 minutes ago, Gunners Rishi said:

Why doesn’t foxy play for England?

We have a number of English members and I let others go first. Rob and Woody represented England last year so they have first dibs on it this year.

10 minutes ago, Gunners Rishi said:

😂 what do you mean? Gav Whyte was on hot form earlier this season...

Wrong Ireland mate Gav is from the North

3 minutes ago, Foxy said:

We have a number of English members and I let others go first. Rob and Woody represented England last year so they have first dibs on it this year.

Well when everyone else has went and we come last in the group stages, get eliminated by the Welsh and cry in the corner, I’m always there...

6 hours ago, Gunners Rishi said:

That’s alright you still have Declan rice! Oh wait.

It's the fact that Martin O'Neill could've subbed him on for the last 5 minutes against bloody Moldova and he would be an Irish player.

I think he's linked with Madrid or something now? Think I saw that somewhere.

13 hours ago, ManLikeRobbieBrady said:

I think he's linked with Madrid or something now? Think I saw that somewhere.

Yh, but if that deal goes through, I’ll eat my hat

added 0 minutes later
13 hours ago, ManLikeRobbieBrady said:

It's the fact that Martin O'Neill could've subbed him on for the last 5 minutes against bloody Moldova and he would be an Irish player.

With English parents 😝 

The Challenge Cup will not be happening this year (during FMM19 anyway). The game is in too much of a mess and bugs have already caused problems in other events this year so I don’t see why anyone should waste their time competing in the competition or for me to make the challenges.

Hopefully the release of FMM20 will be a bit smoother and we can crack on with it earlier next year.

There should still be a few community games/events during FMM19 that will be less time consuming, an example being the community 1K that is running at the moment :)

Just so you know i updated my tablet version of the game with the latest update from the other week and there appears to be a new injury bug.

5 minutes ago, Woody said:

Just so you know i updated my tablet version of the game with the latest update from the other week and there appears to be a new injury bug.

I still haven’t bothered updating yet as the previous transfer bugs appear to have been replaced with different ones and if there’s another injury bug then I probably won’t bother at all now.

Whilst it’s a shame Sam I think you’ve made the right decision as some of the training bugs in particular render it pointless.