Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Vibe Community Events 2018/19

FuddledFox

Vibe Community Events 2018/19

It’s time to reveal what events we have coming up this year for you all to get involved in. This schedule was worked out following extensive discussions by myself and @samhardy and hopefully will get the balance right between having some fun events throughout the year but also not burning us all out in the process.

We have a mix of events each one having a different format to keep things interesting. The full details are in the graphic below but the basic formats will be like this.

• The OME Cup: An OME only event that will be run in an FA Cup straight KO format.
    • The Vibe Premier League: Run in a league format involving H2H’s each week.
    • The Vibe World Cup: Teams of 2 looking to bring glory to there nation.
    • The CC: The biggest and toughest of all Vibe competitions.

You will notice that all except The OME Cup are invitation only events. Don’t worry this isn’t a closed shop and if you have contributed to Vibe through the year with careers and other posts you are likely to get an invitation to take part. In the past we have had people appear from nowhere to take part in events and then disappear just as quick and the invitation system is to hopefully prevent that happening.

The next event will be The Challenge Cup and more details will be released in August.

FDE40D3A-1763-443B-A528-C96CECF0484B.thumb.png.92486a1066a8819441cc173fa05d382a.png
8 minutes ago, Rob2017 said:

Looking forward to them. Hopefully @Woody and myself get a chance to get revenge from the Welsh victory last time in the World Cup. 

I need a new partner 😩

3 hours ago, Rob2017 said:

Looking forward to them. Hopefully @Woody and myself get a chance to get revenge from the Welsh victory last time in the World Cup. 

Oh that would be so so sweet.

4 hours ago, sycho00 said:

sounds really cool how does it work?

All the events run slightly differently but basically you get set a challenge to do over 1 in game season. The first event starts in 2 weeks so there will be more information then.

17 minutes ago, Foxy said:

All the events run slightly differently but basically you get set a challenge to do over 1 in game season. The first event starts in 2 weeks so there will be more information then.

sounds really cool! new to fmm so i don’t really know all the stuff yet 

1 hour ago, fmhaberdeenfan said:

When/how do you sign up, not sure if i missed that part when skimming 😂

Sign up for the first event of the year which is the OME Cup will start early next week. 

14 minutes ago, Ballistic446 said:

Is there going to be anymore community events open to all?

Yep

All the info is on the graphic in the OP.

Edit: Miss read that slightly. The other events are invitation only but that simply means if you are active on the forum you are likely to be invited to take part.

On 17/11/2018 at 08:28, Foxy said:

Vibe Community Events 2018/19

It’s time to reveal what events we have coming up this year for you all to get involved in. This schedule was worked out following extensive discussions by myself and @samhardy and hopefully will get the balance right between having some fun events throughout the year but also not burning us all out in the process.

We have a mix of events each one having a different format to keep things interesting. The full details are in the graphic below but the basic formats will be like this.

• The OME Cup: An OME only event that will be run in an FA Cup straight KO format.
    • The Vibe Premier League: Run in a league format involving H2H’s each week.
    • The Vibe World Cup: Teams of 2 looking to bring glory to there nation.
    • The CC: The biggest and toughest of all Vibe competitions.

You will notice that all except The OME Cup are invitation only events. Don’t worry this isn’t a closed shop and if you have contributed to Vibe through the year with careers and other posts you are likely to get an invitation to take part. In the past we have had people appear from nowhere to take part in events and then disappear just as quick and the invitation system is to hopefully prevent that happening.

The first event will be The OME Cup and more details will be released towards the end of November.

Graphic.thumb.png.48c61acf6062c332fc2f4925b665bd6b.png

How do I get invited to any of the cups?

14 hours ago, lol2309 said:

How do I get invited to any of the cups?

If you are active on vibe at the time of the competition then there's a high chance you'll be invited to take part.

12 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Yes I believe you guys were which is why I think you should do missionary work in smaller football nations. 

Haha. Woody...Missionary.... I think you’ve linked those two words on purpose Mr Fox 🙄

Edited by Rob
6 minutes ago, Rob said:

Haha. Woody...Missionary.... I think you’ve linked those two words on purpose Mr Fox 🙄

He's a naughty boy that Foxy

1 hour ago, Foxy said:

It’s a team event with teams of 2 competing for the title. It is going to be a little longer than last years 3 week event but it will be along the same lines.

https://fmmvibe.com/forums/topic/41930-vibe-world-cup-final-results/

Thanks, just caught up with that, fun challenges. @ManLikeRobbieBrady I'm sure you could do better than me but I'll do me best :)

3 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

Thanks, just caught up with that, fun challenges. @ManLikeRobbieBrady I'm sure you could do better than me but I'll do me best :)

I'm shite at this years edition, nowhere close to the skill level I was at last year :laugh: But cheers, we can't do any worse than the real national team anyway.