Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges The Everyone's a Goalscorer Challenge

BatiGoal

Hello people of the V, 

I'm planning to post a few (re)new(ed) challenges this year in the hope to keep our interest and participation levels up. I'm starting it off with a very short and straightforward challenge. It only lasts 1 season long and the objective is very simple. If you're interested, read further.. 

The Everyone's a Goalscorer Challenge

Challenge - Score a minimum of at least 5 goals with every squad player (GKs excl.) to be eligible for a leaderboard mention. Do whatever it takes to accomplish this as long as every single outfield player in your squad - defenders, midfielders, forwards - each have been credited with 5gls or more at the end of your debut season. Your squad will have at least scored a combined total of 100 goals (=points) over the season. There's no min. or max. amount of defs-mids-fwds you must have in your squad, I leave that entirely up to you. All compies go, except INT, which leaves you roughly 60 games to accomplish this feat. 

• Score 5+ goals with 20 unique players

Rules - A squad must consist of no more and no less than 22 men; 2 GK + 20 outfield players of your choice. Pre-season transfers/loans are allowed as long as pre- and post-season squads are 100% identical. This rules out winter transfers, exception to this rule is when one of your 22 squad players suffers a season-ending injury (screenshot required) he may then be replaced by any other player. Also, it can be advantageous to start the challenge further into a career so in order to keep things level only 2018-19 season entries are accepted. If you're sacked before the end of the season or one of your players fail to score 5 goals it's Game Over!

• 2018-2019 season entries only
  • All nations and leagues allowed
  • 22-player squad (20 outfield + 2 GK) 
  • Summer transfers/loans are allowed
  • Winter transfers are NOT allowed, unless 6+ month injury
  • No to: Reloading/Holidaying/SD/IGE
  • Yes to: OME/EME/Coaching Badges

Screenshots

• Transfers In / Out
  • Pre-challenge squad (gls) 
  • Post-challenge squad (gls)
  • Manager profile page 
  • Lengthy injury (if required)

Points - Goals in all competitions totalled (no INT)

Leaderboard :

1. 233pts - Mulambo - career link
  2. 185pts - Kanegan - career link
  3. 146pts - URz - career link
Edited by BatiGoal

Thanks guys. 

2 hours ago, Kanegan said:

Great concept. Looking forward to people try it. So, will you post your attempt here??

I got my last player to score his 5th goal in March and then abandoned the save. I merely wanted to check if this challenge was doable. Well, that's if one does his homework of course, otherwise it's downright torture 🤣

56 minutes ago, danovic78 said:

One question @BatiGoal, if you have an injury crisis are you able to use a "Grey" player from the reserves or must you just use the 22 for all games?

If you can't field 11 players I guess that leaves you no choice then, so go ahead. Screenshot would be nice in that case.

But if people take risks by picking very few defenders (not you, just a general note) then I can't help them as that defeats the purpose of the challenge.