Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Comeback from anything

I will start off with saying that this is not my tactic, but an improved version of gegenpressing from last year which was also not done by me but some other guy who posted in comments.

20181120_002615_rmedited.thumb.png.62dfbf9f515ca6f89c34e64afedcfcc3.png

So it is preferred to use some other tactic at the beginning of the match as this tactic can be massively dominated in rare cases(rare because if vlose and restart match you win easily) So use this in second half or from 60 minutes.

Try using players based on the roles and if you guys find any way to improve this pls do comment as I love this tactic but some rare matches it just doesn't work and I can't understand why.

If you are going to post a tactic someone else has created it would be nice if you actually gave more credit to that person then just

9 minutes ago, MohitMax Roy said:

some other guy who posted in the Comments.

Credit for this adaptation goes to @smoggy90 who posted it here.

23 minutes ago, Foxy said:

If you are going to post a tactic someone else has created it would be nice if you actually gave more credit to that person then just

Credit for this adaptation goes to @smoggy90 who posted it here.

How do I pin your comment???Plus had no idea how to give credit to someone.

Sorry

4 minutes ago, MohitMax Roy said:

Sorry

Not sure what you mean by pin my comment :S

23 minutes ago, MohitMax Roy said:

Sorry

The best way to gove credit to someone is to take the time and effort to find out who gave you the tactic you are using.

1 hour ago, Foxy said:

Not sure what you mean by pin my comment :S

delete the post if you're a mod...... I don't see the option for.

I am done with this community.Bye

A little harsh..because he didn't give credit to someone for making a tatic for a mobile phone game...dont get me wrong i love the game but sometimes people within this community need to get off their high horse and get a grip...

14 minutes ago, Rhys Rockley said:

A little harsh..because he didn't give credit to someone for making a tatic for a mobile phone game...dont get me wrong i love the game but sometimes people within this community need to get off their high horse and get a grip...

It takes 30 seconds to find who originally posted something on here and all I asked was for him to give the original maker some credit. It isn’t the end of the world and quite why the OP got his knickers in a twist when I asked what he meant about pinning the comment I don’t know.

What I do know is it’s polite to tag someone as I thank you to the person who created a tactic that the OP felt was good enough to post on here.

On 19/11/2018 at 21:10, MohitMax Roy said:

delete the post if you're a mod...... I don't see the option for.

I am done with this community.Bye

Tkn1DdUHOto3LzXjCuhKQ

8 hours ago, Rhys Rockley said:

Don't see how that was harsh, but what I highlighted sounds more harsh