Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Ashez Plays The Squad Number Goal Challenge

Ashez

3 hours ago, Ashez said:

Welcome to the save mate!

Thanks! Must say I love the creativity behind it and the way you’ve implanted it with this small mind games! KIU

1 hour ago, S4NCH0 said:

Thanks! Must say I love the creativity behind it and the way you’ve implanted it with this small mind games! KIU

Cheers, I'll be honest the trivia part wasn't intended as such as it was a last second thought as I was about to press post on the first guessing round lol, thankfully you guys decided to get involved and made it work though :)

9 minutes ago, Paul186 said:

Another good write up can't wait for the next update

Appreciate the support Paul :). 

10 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

This challenge will be wrapped up by Xmas if you continue at this pace 👍 

Hope Joshua King makes an appearance 😂 

I still have no idea what this Josh King stuff is about :(

1 hour ago, Ashez said:

I still have no idea what this Josh King stuff is about :(

I believe it was a striker who f-ed up one of your challenges 😂 

12 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

I believe it was a striker who f-ed up one of your challenges 😂 

I have no idea at all lol, the last time I asked Sam he just said it was something to wind me up lol. 

This is great stuff. Sort of glad to have read it in catch up mode though, no waiting for each player to be revealed! 🙂 

Reckon this is probably going to end up on the "Best careers" list during the FMM19 awards in 10 months...

20 minutes ago, Scratch said:

This is great stuff. Sort of glad to have read it in catch up mode though, no waiting for each player to be revealed! 🙂 

Reckon this is probably going to end up on the "Best careers" list during the FMM19 awards in 10 months...

Because at this rate it will take 10 moths to complete 🤣😂

59 minutes ago, Scratch said:

I can understand that point of view haha

Well that's not for me to say, I do however appreciate the praise

39 minutes ago, Cockers2505 said:

Because at this rate it will take 10 moths to complete 🤣😂

It best not haha

Ashez Plays The Squad Number Goal Challenge

Season One
Update Six

A few new faces are jumping into the experience so i thank you all for getting involved! A simple comment or guess goes a long way in keeping the motivational levels high and showing your interest in the save. 

Squad Number 8
Florent Sinama Pongolle

YIXbPMM.jpg

Le Tallec and Pongolle might be family but it's clear to see who FMM rates the highest! I'm not sure I've ever seen a player with that many tens lol. As for the player in real life i do remember more about Pongolle than his family member but I'll admit a lot of that is due to him scoring one of the most important yet forgotten goals in Liverpool's history as his strike to equalise against Olympiacos before Gerrards "you beauty" goal put us on route to Istanbul!

Match Nine
Attempt One

3ktDiGV.jpg

A reasonably easy cup fixture and Pongolle fails to score!

Match Ten
Attempt Two

IyDwpzA.jpg

This really grinded my gears as early goals conceded starts to be a problem on this save, with the opposition firing so quickly what are you meant to do, especially when they get a double goal lead early. If you attack like I did they'll pick you off so early AI goals feel like game over to me most of the time. 

Match Eleven
Attempt Three

FzaermA.jpg

Liverpool rough up the Russians in another dominant performance without a goal for our number eight wearing Frenchman! 

Match Twelve
Attempt Four

NaAqsIc.jpg

Not going to lie that was worth the wait! Pongolle strikes from the spot to ensure the traveling Manchester United fans return to London in tears 😂😂😂

Current Progress
1. Daniel Sturridge
2. Divock Origi
3. Dominic Solanke
4. Djibril Cisse
5. Milan Baros
6. Peter Crouch
7. Anthony Le Tallec
8. Florent Sinama Pongolle

Progress has been slower in the last two updates but we're getting there! 

Who Am I?

In my European football career I've won 5 league titles and 1 Champions League. I'm also the top scorer in the history of my national team. Who am i? 

A double clue this time!

As always thank you for viewing and any comments will be appreciated! 

Thought of David Villa, he is the top scorer from Spain's NT, he only 1 one Champions League but only 3 leagues...

Then Samuel Eto'o but he won more than 1 CL, Drogba (5 leagues, 1 CL, top NT scorer) but he is not in the game,

So my best guess is you brought a Man. Utd. legend to Liverpool: Wayne Rooney

47 minutes ago, S4NCH0 said:

Thought of David Villa, he is the top scorer from Spain's NT, he only 1 one Champions League but only 3 leagues...

Then Samuel Eto'o but he won more than 1 CL, Drogba (5 leagues, 1 CL, top NT scorer) but he is not in the game,

So my best guess is you brought a Man. Utd. legend to Liverpool: Wayne Rooney

Some nice names mentioned but none are correct unfortunately. 

2 minutes ago, Cockers2505 said:

is it Zlatan Ibrahimovic

As @S4NCH0has pointed out no CL trophy for Zlatan and he's won loads more leagues. Thanks for not fact checking though, I appreciate the random guesses to see the thought process. 

2 minutes ago, S4NCH0 said:

No Champions League

Just now, Cockers2505 said:

Just thought it would be more fun to try and guess rather than look it up, even though as I said I'm shite, so now I'm proper knackered who it is 🤣

The google squad just mean I'm going vague with clues or keeping easy searches in mind lol. I don't mind either approach though as long as it's not guessed instantly haha..

Can’t think of anyone else,  a good trick is to load a save with the English League on it and from there go to custom search, select sticker as position and see who has the most caps. Still no clue of who can it be. Rooney really sounded as the one

Just now, Nucleus said:

Got to be Suarez? That’s without google too 😛

Wow! I think it is indeed this guy. Didn’t think of him as he is too expensive and still young compared to the other players in the save. I support you on this one

17 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Got to be Suarez? That’s without google too 😛

Go back to googling as you're wrong! 

10 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

I reckon Suarez is the first season money buy 😛 fuming if I’m wrong 😂

Fume away ;)

16 minutes ago, S4NCH0 said:

Can’t think of anyone else,  a good trick is to load a save with the English League on it and from there go to custom search, select sticker as position and see who has the most caps. Still no clue of who can it be. Rooney really sounded as the one

Loving the commitment!

14 minutes ago, Cockers2505 said:

I thought of like Diego Forlan, but he's no Champions league, How old Ashez?

Nope, no extra clues yet 😛

I will say there is a hidden third clue here though. 

When you say Champions League are you referring specifically to the UEFA CL? Cause the Nort American and Asian continental competitions have the same names.

1 hour ago, S4NCH0 said:

Forget it, I believe I’ve got it right.

Hide contents

Messi?

Hide contents

Roque Santa Cruz

Fair play you're a machine! 

It is indeed Roque Santa Cruz who won that stuff with Bayern, the hidden clue was in the wording insinuating he hasn't only played in Europe. 

52 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

I have no idea then tbh 😂

You're slipping mate!