Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Ashez Plays The Squad Number Goal Challenge

Ashez

3 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Have I made an appearance in an Ashez career?

99% sure that's a no, he's not been a feature if he has appeared but yeah I think that's a no. 

9/20

Sorry about the shitty questions @Ashez, I’m just trying my luck. So we have a lad who is European, right footed, hasn’t won a top division league title, is under 27 and the first letter of his surname isn’t in the first half of the alphabet. Oh and he isn’t Dutch or French and hasn’t played in the premier league. 😄

Am I Greek?

Just now, 1759 said:

Sorry about the shitty questions @Ashez, I’m just trying my luck. So we have a lad who is European, right footed, hasn’t won a top division league title, is under 27 and the first letter of his surname isn’t in the first half of the alphabet. Oh and he isn’t Dutch or French and hasn’t played in the premier league. 😄

Am I Greek?

I'm grateful for them as I can answer them lol. Like I said annoyingly information on this lad is hard to find :@

No

12/20

Ashez Plays The Squad Number Goal Challenge

Season Four
Update Eighty-three

Squad Number 99
Fabio Silva

3ySiWVN.jpg

I couldn't decide how to bring this to an end but I decided to look to the future! Oh @Nucleus 😛

Match Two-hundred-ten
Attempt One

3YFMaq7.jpg

Match Two-hundred-eleven
Attempt Two

Qcn7CPw.jpg

Match Two-hundred-twelve
Attempt Three

0eXMshD.jpg

Match Two-hundred-thirteen
Attempt Four

Ube0pct.jpg

Match Two-hundred-fourteen
Attempt Five

fMGXOet.jpg

With that we're done!

The 99

1. Daniel Sturridge
2. Divock Origi
3. Dominic Solanke
4. Djibril Cisse
5. Milan Baros
6. Peter Crouch
7. Anthony Le Tallec
8. Florent Sinama Pongolle
9. Roque Santa Cruz
10. Steven Fletcher
11. Aritz Aduriz
12. David N'gog
13. Shinji Okazaki
14. Samed Yesil
15. Lenell John-Lewis
16. Lautaro Martinez
17. Eder
18. Aaron Leya Iseka
19. Sam Gallagher
20. Jonathon Walters
21. Nelson Oliveira
22. Vagner Love
23. Dawid Kownacki
24. Andre Hahn
25. Emmanuel Rivière
26. Nicklas Bendtner
27. Gabriel Barbosa
28. Roberto Soldado
29. Philipp Hofmann
30. Luiz Adriano
31. Seydou Doumbia
32. Papiss Cisse
33. Famara Diedhiou
34. Benjamin Jeannot
35. Andreas Weimann
36. Moussa Marega - Season 1-2 Split
37. Troy Deeney
38. Jerome Sinclair
39. Fred
40. Jonathas
41. Jonas
42. Leandro Damiao
43. Lucas Pratto
44. Gary Hooper
45. Carlos Tevez
46. Borja Mayoral
47. Connor Wickham
48. Tom Bradshaw
49. Andy Carroll
50. Wilfried Bony 
51. Bojan
52. Martin Harnik
53. Konstantinos Mitroglou
54. Ashley Barnes
55. Giovanni Sio
56. Solomon Rondon
57. Nikola Kalinic
58. Malik Batmaz
59. Jamie Vardy
60. Jordan Rhodes
61. Isaac Success
62. Joelinton
63. Callum Paterson
64. Yoshinori Muto
65. Will Grigg
66. Cristiano Ronaldo
67. Jean-Kevin Augustin - Season 2-3 Split
68. Mario Belotelli
69. Kévin Gameiro
70. Iago Aspas
71. Andre Gray
72. Dimitrios Diamantakos
73. Takuma Asano
74. Ayoze Perez
75. Abel Hernandez
76. Ronny Rodelin
77. Diego Rolan
78. Joshua King
79. Eduardo Vargas
80. Emiliano Sala
81. Borja Baston
82. Andreas Cornelius
83. Leo Bonatini
84. Nicolas Pépé
85. Steve Mounie
86. Serhou Guirassy
87. Kevin Volland
88. Domenico Berardi
89. Rodrigo - Season 3-4 Split
90. Nicolas Castillo
91. Paco Alcacer
92. Fabio Borini
93. M'Baye Niang
94. Eldin Hadzic
95. Kevin Mayi
96. Conor Coady
97. Paulo Dybala 
98. Alexander Isak
99. Fabio Silva

What a list!! Some wonderful names are on there!

Ha! You Think That's The End?!

We now move on to stage two of this career which will see us transition into a top two tactic, for the first few rounds player one will wear the number 10 shirt while player two will wear 1-9 and so on. Unfortunately this means we have to skip shirt number 100 but we'll continue at 101. Hopefully you look forward to this exciting development! 

I know I'm excited anyway! 

I think it's a wonderful idea!

Who'd have thought of that!

I'm so clever!

And I'm obviously joking! :D

I'll be back tomorrow with a brief recap of the save and my closing comments. 

As always thank you for viewing and any comments will be appreciated! 

I’m glad you put us out of our misery. 😂

I was thinking of asking if he was Portuguese but even if I did I wouldn’t have got this but @Nucleus may be gutted!

Great career this has been and I only caught it half way through. Fantastic list of strikers and I think it’ll help people out if they are looking for decent striker options.

I look forward to your recap now!😀

43 minutes ago, 1759 said:

I’m glad you put us out of our misery. 😂

I was thinking of asking if he was Portuguese but even if I did I wouldn’t have got this but @Nucleus may be gutted!

Great career this has been and I only caught it half way through. Fantastic list of strikers and I think it’ll help people out if they are looking for decent striker options.

I look forward to your recap now!😀

He doesn't even have a wiki!!!! 

Hopefully, the hidden clue was the no info so you should have thought of younger lads ;)

It's been an absolute pleasure due to people like yourself getting involved, so thank you!

You probably won’t believe me but after choosing Isak, Silva was always at the back of my mind as a potential choice for this. I just never thought you’d pull the trigger on him due to your hatred of the wonderkids list 😂

On one hand I’m gutted you didn’t choose someone more close to yourself as number 99, but on the other I’m chuffed you went for someone so close to my life here on Vibe, so thanks!!

@Ashez this has been a wonderfully unique career, one which only yourself would have thought of undertaking! It’s been a pleasure to follow from the get go (although I did drift in and out at stages 😛)

Looking Forward to your next career move!

6 hours ago, Real_Random said:

Great job, it was a formidable task but fantastic to follow. KIU 

Thanks mate!

3 hours ago, Nucleus said:

You probably won’t believe me but after choosing Isak, Silva was always at the back of my mind as a potential choice for this. I just never thought you’d pull the trigger on him due to your hatred of the wonderkids list 😂

On one hand I’m gutted you didn’t choose someone more close to yourself as number 99, but on the other I’m chuffed you went for someone so close to my life here on Vibe, so thanks!!

@Ashez this has been a wonderfully unique career, one which only yourself would have thought of undertaking! It’s been a pleasure to follow from the get go (although I did drift in and out at stages 😛)

Looking Forward to your next career move!

Sometimes you've got to put Vibe first 😛

Silva is close to me as he's apart of Vibe history due to you and others, only Borja would have worked for me who I'd already used lol.

Don't worry I think the only person to read every update was myself when writing it 😂

3 hours ago, smoggy90 said:

Tremendous work @Ashezand a fantastic read!

Thank you :)

1 hour ago, samhardy said:

Good career.

Now that the obligatory “nice comment” is out the way.

Thank fuck that’s over :P

You're so kind 😍

46 minutes ago, Rob said:

Wonderfully entertaining career. I was useless with the players though.

Thanks Rob, the trivia was alot of fun tbf!

46 minutes ago, Ran7777 said:

Fantastic career 👏👏

Working on my final thoughts right now

Thats an insane list of players. 

A fantastically written and thought out save of which i'm ashamed to say didn't follow it as much as i should of.

After catching up though i loved it.

58 minutes ago, Woody said:

Thats an insane list of players. 

A fantastically written and thought out save of which i'm ashamed to say didn't follow it as much as i should of.

After catching up though i loved it.

That it is!

No worries mate, I get not everything is for everyone :)

Appreciated!

15 minutes ago, IBKmaster said:

Well done, fantastic career!

9 minutes ago, Foxy said:

I’m sorry to see this finish as it has become a part of my day and it was fun seeing which blast from the past you would come up with next.

That means alot :)

Ashez Plays The Squad Number Goal Challenge

Update Eighty-four

Today's the day that the last page is turned as I bring this adventure to its close. It's crazy to think this career started in November and is only just ending now in February, eighty four daily updates and tomorrow I'll have nothing....Saying goodbye to a save can often sting as the time investment is huge but now I also have to find a way to fill those free five mins a day I've got back lol. 

TpJbQsU.jpg

When I got this idea I was genuinely excited as it was just the perfect save I wanted, it was simple, ever changing, easy to post and encouraged bursts of actual playing so I couldn't have asked for more. My one concern was how would Vibe respond after all this was some commitment but as per you guys blew me away! I talked myself into this save by saying if I post 100 updates that get around 100 views each I'll be delighted......Yet we've basically doubled that target as the career views are just under 20k at this point which freaking blows my mind. 20k views for this garbage? My little 99 goal journey had that power which I find extremely encouraging as it shows the odd works, the smaller in scale ideas have legs and that not everything has to be a 1k+ challenge. Massive congrats to @Nucleus though for his uncatchable 2kc haha. 

DLCQUqT.jpg

I'm not daft as I know this thread worked purely due to the guessing game as if that was removed the reasons to comment would be few. Yet that little game blew up alot bigger than I expected so while I'll be the first to admit alot of the comments are cheap we've still managed to push this thread to the most commented one of the year, yes we've even over taken the pesky bug thread! Not only that though as it also got more comments than anything since the 2017 Challenge Cup XI thread and the club tycoon game! That's mental! While I appreciate everyone who took part in the guessing game I'd like to give a special shout out to @Nucleus, @S4NCH0 and @1759 as at various points they kept me on my toes and kept things ticking over, thank you lads. 

iDVFixK.jpg

Not in my wildest dreams would I have thought this career would be among the most viewed and the most commented on of the year, sure by design it had longevity, reasons to comment and it was ever changing but I never expected it to have lasting appeal, it started hot but I just expected it to die down as the save dragged on but it appears alot of you stayed with me. 

sp9uPeM.jpg

As for the save itself it was a complete blast to play, I've always said my favourite thing about FMM is shopping so being able to jump into the market every few matches was electric! That excitement of who to use next and the amount of players I used that mean something to me/Vibe gives this save a special place in my portfolio, honesty I'd say under 10 players were filler picks but all were fun to use. Unfortunately the list of players I failed to get to does annoy me but it's not something I'll dwell on, sometimes FMM just stops you doing everything you wanted but being forced to try new things is why we play. Sure I hoped to use Torres, Suarez, Keane and even Benteke but in not using them I've found love for new players, but just actually using Crouch, Cisse and Baros again to name a few was such an nostalgia trip, like what other save would you use these lads. 

I had every intention of this being a career recap but once I started writing I knew it wasn't going to be one, I just owe you guys so much for the fantastic support. This has been the first career in years I've enjoyed playing and especially enjoyed posting and it's safe to say it's reignited that desire inside myself.

Thank you all so much for supporting this journey and for making it as memorable as it was, I know I won't forget this experience for a while. You guys make FMM worthwhile for me and the evidence of that is in this thread. So let's take one final look at the 99 featured legends!

The 99

1. Daniel Sturridge
2. Divock Origi
3. Dominic Solanke
4. Djibril Cisse
5. Milan Baros
6. Peter Crouch
7. Anthony Le Tallec
8. Florent Sinama Pongolle
9. Roque Santa Cruz
10. Steven Fletcher
11. Aritz Aduriz
12. David N'gog
13. Shinji Okazaki
14. Samed Yesil
15. Lenell John-Lewis
16. Lautaro Martinez
17. Eder
18. Aaron Leya Iseka
19. Sam Gallagher
20. Jonathon Walters
21. Nelson Oliveira
22. Vagner Love
23. Dawid Kownacki
24. Andre Hahn
25. Emmanuel Rivière
26. Nicklas Bendtner
27. Gabriel Barbosa
28. Roberto Soldado
29. Philipp Hofmann
30. Luiz Adriano
31. Seydou Doumbia
32. Papiss Cisse
33. Famara Diedhiou
34. Benjamin Jeannot
35. Andreas Weimann
36. Moussa Marega - Season 1-2 Split
37. Troy Deeney
38. Jerome Sinclair
39. Fred
40. Jonathas
41. Jonas
42. Leandro Damiao
43. Lucas Pratto
44. Gary Hooper
45. Carlos Tevez
46. Borja Mayoral
47. Connor Wickham
48. Tom Bradshaw
49. Andy Carroll
50. Wilfried Bony 
51. Bojan
52. Martin Harnik
53. Konstantinos Mitroglou
54. Ashley Barnes
55. Giovanni Sio
56. Solomon Rondon
57. Nikola Kalinic
58. Malik Batmaz
59. Jamie Vardy
60. Jordan Rhodes
61. Isaac Success
62. Joelinton
63. Callum Paterson
64. Yoshinori Muto
65. Will Grigg
66. Cristiano Ronaldo
67. Jean-Kevin Augustin - Season 2-3 Split
68. Mario Belotelli
69. Kévin Gameiro
70. Iago Aspas
71. Andre Gray
72. Dimitrios Diamantakos
73. Takuma Asano
74. Ayoze Perez
75. Abel Hernandez
76. Ronny Rodelin
77. Diego Rolan
78. Joshua King
79. Eduardo Vargas
80. Emiliano Sala
81. Borja Baston
82. Andreas Cornelius
83. Leo Bonatini
84. Nicolas Pépé
85. Steve Mounie
86. Serhou Guirassy
87. Kevin Volland
88. Domenico Berardi
89. Rodrigo - Season 3-4 Split
90. Nicolas Castillo
91. Paco Alcacer
92. Fabio Borini
93. M'Baye Niang
94. Eldin Hadzic
95. Kevin Mayi
96. Conor Coady
97. Paulo Dybala 
98. Alexander Isak
99. Fabio Silva

Keep your eyes peeled as my next adventure will be starting soon.......It might not be Shakespeare......Until then. 

As always thank you for viewing and any comments will be appreciated!