• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Ashez Plays The Squad Number Goal Challenge

Ashez

33 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Aduriz?

And @Nucleusis back in business! 

I knew my first clue was tricky as one team isn't seen as an international side in the same way but it's big enough news I thought it was kind of fair lol.

31 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

I think it’s right. He’s Spain’s oldest goalscorer at 35 years old and he’s the basque national sides top scorer 

Bang on :)

2 hours ago, Paul186 said:

Good striker, but I think you will want to consolidate the list especially when you get to the later parts of the challenge.

Sound, I think I'll leave it a little while yet then start spoilering it :)

Ashez Plays The Squad Number Goal Challenge

I almost forgot today! I just had a mad panic realising I'd not written the update but I remembered just in time so let's get this written and posted!

Season One
Update Nine

Squad Number 11
Aritz Aduriz

3hHmYxB.jpg

No back story here unfortunately as Aduriz was just cheap, available and decent so he got the number 11 shirt. 

Match Fifteen
Attempt One

nKMPKCY.jpg

A standard Anfield victory with Salah and Bobby producing the goals. 

Match Sixteen
Attempt Two

AYJwmie.jpg

I smell a double!

Shirt Number Twelve
David Ngog

4ZNU9fg.jpg

N'gog, Go! Always believe in N'goooooog, he's got the power to show, just like Fernandoooo, always believe innnn N'gog! 

Current Progress
1. Daniel Sturridge
2. Divock Origi
3. Dominic Solanke
4. Djibril Cisse
5. Milan Baros
6. Peter Crouch
7. Anthony Le Tallec
8. Florent Sinama Pongolle
9. Roque Santa Cruz
10. Steven Fletcher
11. Aritz Aduriz
12. David N'gog

Gutted Ngog sneaks in when he'd have been a tricky clue with the Liverpool connection briefly returning. 

Who Am I?

I have a Premier League winners medal inside my trophy cabinet along side an international medal, but who am i?

As always thank you for viewing and any comments will be appreciated! 

Did I miss the Ngog clue? 🙁

Ive narrowed down my guesses and I’m starting with......Kalou? Premier league winner with Chelsea and a African cup winner too

1 hour ago, Nucleus said:

Did I miss the Ngog clue? 🙁

Ive narrowed down my guesses and I’m starting with......Kalou? Premier league winner with Chelsea and a African cup winner too

No, if I get a double goal match I'm not doing clues for them as to do that I'd have to reveal the double early etc. 

Nope, i like your thinking though!

1 minute ago, Ashez said:

No, if I get a double goal match I'm not doing clues for them as to do that I'd have to reveal the double early etc. 

Nope, i like your thinking though!

Of course you would 🤦🏻‍♂️

Hmmmm, back to the drawing board

15 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Of course you would 🤦🏻‍♂️

Hmmmm, back to the drawing board

It happens lol. 

I'm waiting 😛 

Right the only other player I can think of is Shinji Okazaki 😛 honestly can’t think of anyone else. I could have sworn you’d go the African route but I can’t think of any players other than Kalou who are still active, but then you’re a tight ass and I can’t see you shelling out on Shinji

1 hour ago, Nucleus said:

Right the only other player I can think of is Shinji Okazaki 😛 honestly can’t think of anyone else. I could have sworn you’d go the African route but I can’t think of any players other than Kalou who are still active, but then you’re a tight ass and I can’t see you shelling out on Shinji

It is indeed Okazaki, massive shout that @Nucleus!

Sorry for the delay, i thought 4% was enough battery to get the confirmation posted but I was mistaken haha. 

9 hours ago, Paul186 said:

Another good go with 2 more squad numbers completed.

Getting a double feels amazing in truth haha, the triple is the dream but not likely as I don't have the room on the bench for two spares often, I do try and set that up in easier games though. 

Ashez Plays The Squad Number Goal Challenge

Season One
Update Ten

We're on to update ten already, it's actually pretty scary how quick time can pass as I can't believe this has been going on ten days already, it's just weird!

Squad Number 13
Shinji Okazaki

PSGBYht.jpg

Okazaki is one of those players that's easy to love as his work rate is extremely underrated, for me he's the unsung hero of Leicester's title win as his energy and defensive duties from his forward position was key to making the 442 they used work. His willingness to drop deep and pressure the opposition also helped to unleash Vardy imo. He's just an underappreciated player even after everything he's achieved and I do feel his lack of first team football since the title win is partly why the 442 they still sometimes use isn't as effective as they have mo one else to play the role like him. 

Match Sixteen
Attempt One

LHYWGYF.jpg

Well that didn't take long!

Fixture Recap

Spoiler

pSk5hr4.jpg
9aWaUH7.jpg
xDLjT6V.jpg

Current Progress
1. Daniel Sturridge
2. Divock Origi
3. Dominic Solanke
4. Djibril Cisse
5. Milan Baros
6. Peter Crouch
7. Anthony Le Tallec
8. Florent Sinama Pongolle
9. Roque Santa Cruz
10. Steven Fletcher
11. Aritz Aduriz
12. David N'gog
13. Shinji Okazaki

I love this list already! 

Who Am I - Special Edition!

I've decided today can be a special Who Am I segment to freshen things up to celebrate the 10th update, if it works out I'll do it now and again to keep you guys on your toes! So what's happening I hear you cry?! Well today we'll be playing 20 questions! In short you guys have to ask questions and post guesses to see if you can work out the mystery player within 20 goes! Good luck lads! (one guess per comment please to keep things simple)

As always thank you for viewing and any comments will be appreciated! 

Edited by Ashez
1 hour ago, Kanegan said:

Have i been part of Liverpool before ??

Yes

4//20

1 hour ago, S4NCH0 said:

Is the National team I play for an European  one?

Yes

5/20

8 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Yes

4//20

Yes

5/20

So we got:

League = europe

National team = europe

(Ex) teams = liverpool

Age = under 30