3 minutes ago, Titjes said:

So we got:

League = europe

National team = europe

(Ex) teams = liverpool

Age = under 30

Question = do I play in france?

Edit: england is not eu anymore i forgot

England is still Europe lol, the country isn't just going to float to South America or whatever 😂

5 minutes ago, Titjes said:

do I play in france?

No

6/20

24 minutes ago, Kanegan said:

Have i been part of any other Premier League team??

No

7/20

17 minutes ago, S4NCH0 said:

Am I from a Western European country?

Yes and/or no

8/20

Edited by Ashez
28 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Ok then. Is it Samed Yesil? 😂

12/20

Correct! 

Cracking guess that! That's one reason I did the 20 questions as I had like no idea on fair clues so I thought I'd let you guys come up with them. 

Once the Liverpool connection and the Germany clue were locked in I knew it was a matter of time though. 

Out of interest who were the Dutch and Italian players you had in mind @Nucleus?

I really enjoyed that but it's a tad OTT but I think I might do it every 10th update, unless you guys disagree? 

3 minutes ago, Ashez said:

12/20

Correct! 

Cracking guess that! That's one reason I did the 20 questions as I had like no idea on fair clues so I thought I'd let you guys come up with them. 

Once the Liverpool connection and the Germany clue were locked in I knew it was a matter of time though. 

Out of interest who were the Dutch and Italian players you had in mind @Nucleus?

I really enjoyed that but it's a tad OTT but I think I might do it every 10th update, unless you guys disagree? 

Yessssss!!! 😛

A calculated guess! My next one would have been Benteke and then I’d have been stumped.

The Dutch one was a bit of a mistake, as I immediately thought Babel without realising that he was over 30. The Italians could have been either Balotelli or Borini.

I enjoyed that, carry on with that every 10 or so updates. So long as I keep guessing correctly 😛

22 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Benteke

23 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Balotelli or Borini.

All were out as a clue revealed the only Premier League club he'd played for was Liverpool. 

2 hours ago, Paul186 said:

The guessing has kept the thread fun, so doing this every 10 updates will be great.

I agree, I think the 20 questions helps to mix it up now and then as well :)

Ashez Plays The Squad Number Goal Challenge

Season One
Update Eleven

It'll be brief today as I'm rushing around like a mad man trying to get this out at all or at least at a reasonable time lol. Just busy with family commitments and all that jazz! Anytime I've touched the tablet the nephew's wanted it haha.

Squad Number 14
Samed Yesil

y3lfD6n.jpg

Match Seventeen
Attempt One

HZrPa9i.jpg

Yesil does the business from the spot!

But wait? Is that another striker scoring at the death?

Squad Number 15
Lenell John-Lewis

3N312JZ.jpg

His name is a shop!!

Current Progress
1. Daniel Sturridge
2. Divock Origi
3. Dominic Solanke
4. Djibril Cisse
5. Milan Baros
6. Peter Crouch
7. Anthony Le Tallec
8. Florent Sinama Pongolle
9. Roque Santa Cruz
10. Steven Fletcher
11. Aritz Aduriz
12. David N'gog
13. Shinji Okazaki
14. Samed Yesil
15. Lenell John-Lewis

Not really a who's who but what a collection of names! 

Who Am I?

I've played in Europe and South America, for my nation side I've scored in exactly half the games I've played! 

As always thank you for viewing and any comments will be appreciated! 

Niice. Those double scoring games sure are helping you a lot. Yeşil looks decent enough, but it’s a shame seeing him in 3.Liga after being such a player with Germany's U-17. I still remember seeing him play here in Mexico and finishing top scorer of that tournament, which was won by Mexico with the likes of Vibe-famous Carlos Fierro. As for the second guy I have no clue who he is, but getting him to score with those stats is amazing. KIU

My guess: Luis Suarez

1 hour ago, Foxy said:

Gotta love a double scoring game 😁

Especially that one as Lenell was an iffy pick who I thought would take ages so that late strike was awesome!

11 minutes ago, Rob2017 said:

Lenell does cracking Christmas adverts.

How that's a Xmas challenge concept we didn't consider @Foxy!

1 hour ago, S4NCH0 said:

Niice. Those double scoring games sure are helping you a lot. Yeşil looks decent enough, but it’s a shame seeing him in 3.Liga after being such a player with Germany's U-17. I still remember seeing him play here in Mexico and finishing top scorer of that tournament, which was won by Mexico with the likes of Vibe-famous Carlos Fierro. As for the second guy I have no clue who he is, but getting him to score with those stats is amazing. KIU

Yesil did come with massive fan fair tbh but while I know he played for us in the cups I don't recall him standing out much tbf. John-Lewis plays for Shrewsbury who are my home town club which is why he was used :)

1 hour ago, S4NCH0 said:

Nope

Nice update that. As for the next player I have literally no idea! It’s rather vague at the moment so I’m sure I’ll get there when you release the next set of clues 😉

Just now, Foxy said:

That’s because John Lewis adverts suck ball’s!!!

If they did they might actually be worth a watch 😂😂😂😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Nice update that. As for the next player I have literally no idea! It’s rather vague at the moment so I’m sure I’ll get there when you release the next set of clues 😉

Go on then, as it's late and I dunno how much I'll be online tonight I'll reveal clue two now

Clue Two

I was born in 1997

16 minutes ago, Ashez said:

If they did they might actually be worth a watch 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Go on then, as it's late and I dunno how much I'll be online tonight I'll reveal clue two now

Clue Two

I was born in 1997

I’m thinking Gabriel Barbosa

10 minutes ago, S4NCH0 said:

I’m thinking Gabriel Barbosa

Nope. 

I did his date of birth as I knew you'd think older if I didn't haha