Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat How to move club ??

Psimek

in game can play division 1 and division 2 POland but if i find club i can look other divisions but they are disabled from game... 

added 0 minutes later

and i ask if is possible move club from disabled division for playable.

36 minutes ago, Psimek said:

in game can play division 1 and division 2 POland but if i find club i can look other divisions but they are disabled from game... 

added 0 minutes later

and i ask if is possible move club from disabled division for playable.

I don't really think its possible.Since 1,That team in unplayable as they are not in the "playable" database and could just be seen in game.2,I don't think you can transfer a team into another league or division unless with the use of changes.txt.

I think it is possible. Whoever gets relegated from division 2 will become unplayable whilst whoever gets promoted from the 3rd division become a playable club. But I believe it’s completely random as to who is promoted and there’s no guarantee the job would become available even

3 hours ago, Nucleus said:

I think it is possible. Whoever gets relegated from division 2 will become unplayable whilst whoever gets promoted from the 3rd division become a playable club. But I believe it’s completely random as to who is promoted and there’s no guarantee the job would become available even

Whoops my bad eh.Didnt think of that possibility

Use changes.txt

Club Changes:

“CLUB” “Full club name” “Nation” “New club name” New short name” “Reputation” “New league”

Club name and nation must be filled in, the rest can be left blank.

Full club name: The club name which appears on their profile.

Nation: The nation the club is in.

Short name: What you want to appear on the table (good for clubs with long names).

Reputation: Out of 10000, the higher the reputation the more expectation and money. Also allows you to buy better players.

New league: What league you want to transfer them into.

Leagues must be balanced (Premier League has to have 20 teams etc…), if you transfer one to a different league you MUST replace them or errors occur such as the league not having any games.

So let’s say I want to add my Reserves in a playable league so the can actually play games the code line would look like this:

“CLUB” “Brighton and Hove Albion Reserves” “England” “” “” “” “Sky Bet League One”

“CLUB” “Charlton Athletic” “England” “” “” “” “Lower Leagues”

Note that I had to take Charlton out of league one because the league has to be balanced, if I didn’t do that the game may crash or something strange could happen

Edited by terengganu
spell