• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Index DJ Woody’s Record Store

Woody

On 08/08/2019 at 10:03, Woody said:

Well done mate 👍

thanks, but, the front page still hasn't been updated 😭

so if some happy soul scores a goal after 13 seconds now, they'll be thinking they beat the old record by 1, not realising they're one shy of the new record :D

STORE HAS BEEN UPDATED

My new illegal immigrants have been sorting out the store.

There English is bloody terrible so hopefully they have done what i asked and sorted out the store.

On 13/09/2019 at 22:03, Woody said:

STORE HAS BEEN UPDATED

My new illegal immigrants have been sorting out the store.

There English is bloody terrible so hopefully they have done what i asked and sorted out the store.

Sorry @Woody but my 178 goals from Lewandowski and Most Passes hasn't been updated....😉

Time for some verbal warnings.

46 minutes ago, danovic78 said:

Sorry @Woody but my 178 goals from Lewandowski and Most Passes hasn't been updated....😉

Time for some verbal warnings.

The whip has been cracked mate....i am on it. 😉

2 hours ago, Buzz JR said:

Will be waitin for thr Store to be Updated...😆

As soon as i get time mate i will do just really busy at the moment with work and family stuff.

Hello all, ofc I have not gotten a record but I was viewing random tactics posts when I happened upon this: (most goals scored in a season: 200)

If the file doesn’t show up I will post in a second, sorry I am new to formatting.

@Woodyplease add @FrAn4eSc0‘s record as soon as you can. A2D77FC0-7143-417B-8A21-0E45CB2DBAF8.thumb.png.1ce0433955d6af643887e2da75461a45.png

Edited by SirSpankorama
Clarification
15 hours ago, SirSpankorama said:

Hello all, ofc I have not gotten a record but I was viewing random tactics posts when I happened upon this: (most goals scored in a season: 200)

If the file doesn’t show up I will post in a second, sorry I am new to formatting.

@Woodyplease add @FrAn4eSc0‘s record as soon as you can. A2D77FC0-7143-417B-8A21-0E45CB2DBAF8.thumb.png.1ce0433955d6af643887e2da75461a45.png

need to know if its on OME or EME mate. seems that would probably be OME with that amount of goals but i might be wrong.