Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges FMM's Got No Talent

BatiGoal

None whatsoever.. oohh, Hello Vibe, BG's back with yet another test for you. Looking for a serious challenge? Keep on reading.. 

Ever since that cursed Wonderkids List came out I see nothing but said players being used in careers, tactics, iscouts.. it's one thing to run into the odd Superkid but FFS how easy do we want to make this game for ourselves. You want a harder game yet revert to this list. You're up for a challenge yet revert to this list. You want a smarter AI yet revert to this list. This ends right here and right now! (words spoken with so much frustration and emotion as if I were running for office) 

This is the kind of old school challenge with zero regens and zero Wonderkids that I love seeing people attempt. Don't wait for star players to be discovered, find one! Don't guide a star, create one! Old school, folks, forget the skyhigh CAs and PAs and attribute pages decorated with 19s and 20s. It's time to let the lesser gifted players, that make up 99% of your database, shine. Don't let the loud minority of talents ruin your FMM fun, listen to the silent voices of the much much larger majority. I present to you.. 

FMM's Got No Talent

Challenge

1. Load your preferred combo of nation(s)
  2. Pick a club that is NOT in a top division
  3. Remain at this club the entire challenge
  4. Buy NO regens and buy NO Wonderkids
  5. Find and identify your non-star of assists
  6. Only his assists count towards your total
  7. Find and identify your non-star of goals
  8. Only his goals count towards your total
  9. Assist + Score a combined total of 1000
  10. Enjoy! 😁

Call it a twisted 1KC of two co-op'ing nameless non-stars grinding out assists and goals, at a club that has yet to lose its identity to the big bucks, to reach that magical milestone of 1000. Fact of the matter is, FMM's got no talent, lots of it too. So please give 'em some love! 

Rules - Real players EXCEPT Wonderkids

Screenshots - The usual.. 

Questions - Fire away.. 

Leaderboard - Awaiting non-stars..

Ever since that cursed Wonderkids List came out I see nothing but said players being used in careers, tactics, iscouts.. it's one thing to run into the odd Superkid but FFS how easy do we want to make this game for ourselves. You want a harder game yet revert to this list. You're up for a challenge yet revert to this list. You want a smarter AI yet revert to this list. This ends right here and right now! (words spoken with so much frustration and emotion as if I were running for office) 

I hate when they do this, I NEVER use it, I find them myself, and think this is a cop out for those using it, why don't they just give everyone an Editor to make every player the best!!!!

I like this, and yes it is my kind of challenge, 10 out of 10 mate👏

I like the idea of this, but don't think I could ever do it...

I mean back in my Armstrong days (don't think he was on any wonderkid list), I didn't pay attention to regens at all, just tried to sign the best youngsters I could. But... of course most of them were regens, I just didn't know it. Now that I realise that every single new player in the game is a regen of someone, it's hard to look past it.

I'm afraid I took the red pill and there's no going back... I would be really happy if SI Games tweaked this so you couldn't find regens, but while they are obvious, I can't seem to look past it.

From a practical point of view, if someone does this, how can you tell if they know which regens they are signing? Or can they only sign real players, ie no youngsters at all, not even academy kids, who are regens as well (I just got Rooney Jr via my academy)?

Anyway, for those who are going to do this, I salute you! Of course, I expect you to only use real world tactics! :P 

Thanks biggie, guys! 

1 hour ago, smoggy90 said:

Can i use two players from my current Middlesbrough career and enter?  Or do they have to be more obscure than that?

Ultimately, it makes no difference when you activate your challenge, be it 2018 or 2028. The later you start the older your starting players become. It's easiest to remember the following two rules:

1. Club must be from any nation's lower league in original DB (2018-19)
  2. Players must be in original DB (2018-19) and NOT in Wonderkids List
1 hour ago, Scratch said:

I like the idea of this, but don't think I could ever do it...

I mean back in my Armstrong days (don't think he was on any wonderkid list), I didn't pay attention to regens at all, just tried to sign the best youngsters I could. But... of course most of them were regens, I just didn't know it. Now that I realise that every single new player in the game is a regen of someone, it's hard to look past it.

I'm afraid I took the red pill and there's no going back... I would be really happy if SI Games tweaked this so you couldn't find regens, but while they are obvious, I can't seem to look past it.

From a practical point of view, if someone does this, how can you tell if they know which regens they are signing? Or can they only sign real players, ie no youngsters at all, not even academy kids, who are regens as well (I just got Rooney Jr via my academy)?

Anyway, for those who are going to do this, I salute you! Of course, I expect you to only use real world tactics! :P 

If they're not in the original DB 2018-19 it's a NO.

It doesn't take long to check a player's history page to see whether it's a regen or not and there's thousands of youngsters already in the game. Not all are shit, trust me 😀 so there's more than enough time to complete it. 10-15 seasons easily or a tight 20 if one needs that long. Remember, it's two players going for a combined 1000.

I'd say it's still not hard enough tbh 😉 

49 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

It doesn't take long to check a player's history page to see whether it's a regen or not and there's thousands of youngsters already in the game. Not all are shit, trust me 😀 so there's more than enough time to complete it. 10-15 seasons easily or a tight 20 if one needs that long. Remember, it's two players going for a combined 1000.

Oh, so no youngsters at all? Okay, that works, although it's hard to imagine only signing/playing old players later in the save! Would be an interesting challenge.

Sort of tempted now, although my next career is likely to be another shameless 'push the game as far as it can go' kind of save.

Edited by Scratch

Great challenge mate! I just have a few questions is second division count as lower league? Can i use any reputation? And can i buy wonderkid in the list but not use it as my main player?

Cheers mate! 

Thanks. 

54 minutes ago, Anggi abdurrahman said:

I just have a few questions is second division count as lower league? 

Yes. 

55 minutes ago, Anggi abdurrahman said:

Can i use any reputation?

Yes, same goes for coaching badges. 

57 minutes ago, Anggi abdurrahman said:

And can i buy wonderkid in the list but not use it as my main player?

No, can't use any of them. If you have one in your starting squad sell him. 

Hope you enjoy the challenge. 

On 23/11/2018 at 19:23, BatiGoal said:

Easy to check Wonderkids but how to check a regen mate?

1 hour ago, Apexteam said:

Easy to check Wonderkids but how to check a regen mate?

It's a regen if their history (page) starts from the 2019-20 season onwards, thus not in the original 2018-19 DB. 

Hi @BatiGoalcan i please add Lewis Wing and Marcus Tavernier from my career below? Think they meet the criteria (not on the wonderkids list etc).

Tavernier 957 club goals plus Wing 300 assists = 1257

Thanks. 

On 10/01/2019 at 17:39, smoggy90 said:

Hi @BatiGoalcan i please add Lewis Wing and Marcus Tavernier from my career below? Think they meet the criteria (not on the wonderkids list etc).

Tavernier 957 club goals plus Wing 300 assists = 1257

Thanks. 

Can't add you to this leaderboard, sorry. Nathan Wood is a Wonderkid and you can't buy or use those to be eligible. Shame though as it was a fantastic attempt but I gotta stick to the No Talent rule.