Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Assistant Manager questions (going on holiday and training)

Rumtickler

I have a couple of questions regarding assistant managers as there are a few things I've noticed in the last three seasons... 

Does the assistant manager play the set formation when you go on holiday? 

Asking this one as if I go on holiday the score is always much better than if I manage the game direct (probably means I suck). 

Why does the asssitant manager change almost every player in the team for "on holiday matches?

Another weird one - I use the clear team and select team feature a bit as it seems to fill out pretty close to what I would and it helps to rest players occasionally. The assistant manager (when I go on holiday) tends to rotate players far more aggressively but I always tend to win. I've had VNN teams beat Championship teams doing this? 

Do players get tired quicker? 

Do players need more rest matches?

Setting the manager to manage training didnt seem to change a single thing even after a couple of ingame weeks

Does this just mean that I had things perfect? 

Does the Assistant manager work on this setting? 

Any thoughts appreciated

If already answered somewhere else - sorry, had a quick search but to no avail. 

For your 1st question, can't you just see the players who played on those games(through the Fixtures page) & get the rough picture about the formation being used?

As far as I’m aware, when you holiday a match your tactics don’t come into play at all. The result is determined by the players CA iirc

2 hours ago, Nucleus said:

As far as I’m aware, when you holiday a match your tactics don’t come into play at all. The result is determined by the players CA iirc

Oh that's a bit odd. So how come I can beat a team 3 leagues above? Seems odd. 

3 hours ago, TheServant said:

For your 1st question, can't you just see the players who played on those games(through the Fixtures page) & get the rough picture about the formation being used?

Yes, formation potentially but I have players that can fill multiple places. Makes it a little difficult. I'll see if I can game the system by only having certain players I  1st.