Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Morale Problems.

Cooper2k

LoopI recently bought FMM19 a few days ago and I'm having a tough time with the morale in this game. I'm currently doing Derby County save and recently morale nas affected my form. I've praised players that had good form, gave them new contracts and even hired a motivational coach but still no improvement.

Screenshot_20181123-125026_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20181123-125030_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20181123-132101_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20181123-132511_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20181123-132509_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20181123-132504_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Edited by Cooper2k
My tactics

Looking at your league form so far I wouldn’t be overly concerned about the morale mate. You’re on course for promotion and that will no doubt boost morale at the end of the season

Totally agree with @Nucleus. Morale is a problem when its ruining the team bit you're on course for a promotion and a couple of wins could spin that morale 180°

If all else fails, offer some more important players a new contract.

Are those guys playing enough? 

I to usually ignore moral but I did have a 2019 save where my form nose dived completely and the only stand out issue was moral was at rock bottom, even worse than your images which was because I had 20+ players who'd not featured yet. 

22 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Looking at your league form so far I wouldn’t be overly concerned about the morale mate. You’re on course for promotion and that will no doubt boost morale at the end of the season

Good point but I'm worried about my recent form. I've won 3 games out of my last 11 and worried I might throw it away.

15 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Are those guys playing enough? 

I to usually ignore moral but I did have a 2019 save where my form nose dived completely and the only stand out issue was moral was at rock bottom, even worse than your images which was because I had 20+ players who'd not featured yet. 

Almost all of my players have had at least 3 appearances whether off the bench or starts

One problem I have is that you have some players where assistant says such-and-such player responds to public/private, yet if you follow it the morale goes down. Then you get others no matter what you pick their morale always go down.

5 hours ago, sharaziuk said:

One problem I have is that you have some players where assistant says such-and-such player responds to public/private, yet if you follow it the morale goes down. Then you get others no matter what you pick their morale always go down.

I've had that same problem as well. I think SI need to fix this in their next update

Yeah I've started a new save at Benfica and I've never struggled so much. Nearly all the team has bad morale and our season has been a disaster. I'm rotating the squad loads, don't know what's different about this save. Didn't have this problem before.

On 23/11/2018 at 18:35, Cooper2k said:

Almost all of my players have had at least 3 appearances whether off the bench or starts

Moral is low because they don't play as much as thir squad status says they should