Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career (Canceled) Varf trying 1K challenge (EME) Season 10

The_VARF

14 hours ago, IBKmaster said:

Amazing work once again. I'm not asking what your tactics are, just how do you make such incredible and unstoppable tactics. Is there a way you could help and explain how to make them so unstoppable, so people actually spend time making them, instead of asking 'wuts u tactic' all the time. Amazing progress so far, you are surely on target for 2k

Something that worked for me and was, after all this year something of an eye-opener, was the way @BatiGoal works. I never realised how much information you can get by replaying the same 10-15 games over again. If you use the exact same players and tweak your tactics after every run (and write down results), eventually you can really create something god-like. It's very time consuming, every run taking about an hour, but for me it has definitely been worth it. I completed my first ever 1K last year with a regen in the MLS (believe me, it has its own drawbacks and challenges) but I used the now-fairly-standard 4321. I like doing things my own way though, so I started looking for something that looked a bit more irregular. After some 7 tests (that's 7 hours) I agreed on my current tactic that's currently working wonders.

It's a lot of trial and error and I can safely say that, unless the succesful people on here stumbled upon it by accident, they invest a lot of time and energy in perfecting their strategy.

1 hour ago, Jens said:

Something that worked for me and was, after all this year something of an eye-opener, was the way @BatiGoal works. I never realised how much information you can get by replaying the same 10-15 games over again. If you use the exact same players and tweak your tactics after every run (and write down results), eventually you can really create something god-like. It's very time consuming, every run taking about an hour, but for me it has definitely been worth it. I completed my first ever 1K last year with a regen in the MLS (believe me, it has its own drawbacks and challenges) but I used the now-fairly-standard 4321. I like doing things my own way though, so I started looking for something that looked a bit more irregular. After some 7 tests (that's 7 hours) I agreed on my current tactic that's currently working wonders.

It's a lot of trial and error and I can safely say that, unless the succesful people on here stumbled upon it by accident, they invest a lot of time and energy in perfecting their strategy.

Indeed true. Worst part of it- you can't replay in career to be eligible for leaderboard 

1 hour ago, The_VARF said:

Indeed true. Worst part of it- you can't replay in career to be eligible for leaderboard 

Why would you ever need to replay ur career game ? It would take any fun away from game in my opinion. 

Edited by fRESH
Just now, fRESH said:

Why would you ever need to replay ur career game ? It would take any fun away from game in my opinion. 

I don't think he's saying he does. I think he is just agreeing with Jens method of perfecting a tactic.

26 minutes ago, fRESH said:

24 minutes ago, smoggy90 said:

I don't think he's saying he does. I think he is just agreeing with Jens method of perfecting a tactic.

Yes. Plus if you replay it you can get your striker a 3 gpg while mine barely 1.5

My biggest consern now is convertion rate. I have very few games with 7-8 shots and 3+ goals. I'd say he is at about 15% convertion rate. The worst he had was 16 shots and 0 goals. 

Edited by The_VARF
28 minutes ago, smoggy90 said:

I never said he does. I just sayd , i dont understand people who do it.I do agree with Jens method also, been using this over 10 year in my fm expierence. 

Edited by fRESH
8 hours ago, The_VARF said:

Yes. Plus if you replay it you can get your striker a 3 gpg while mine barely 1.5

Your club goals alone in the last season was 2.15gpg so I’m not sure where you get barely 1.5 from lol 

5 hours ago, Nucleus said:

Your club goals alone in the last season was 2.15gpg so I’m not sure where you get barely 1.5 from lol 

Career wide. My bad I thought it was worth than it is. Just checked 1.68 gpg

Edited by The_VARF

Hey everybody!!! I'm back after a looooong break. But here is a hiccup- during my off time my phone died and when I got everything back on it, I open FMM and realize that my iCloud save missing two seasons

So you all tell me what to do. Cause it's against the rules of career to replay and I would have to replay 2 seasons...

@Scratch @Foxy @Nucleus @Ashez

22661E51-05E0-4D34-B793-CBAE456FEF77.thumb.png.6149cc01a5d5651e19aa3d128959e84a.png

1 hour ago, The_VARF said:

Hey everybody!!! I'm back after a looooong break. But here is a hiccup- during my off time my phone died and when I got everything back on it, I open FMM and realize that my iCloud save missing two seasons

So you all tell me what to do. Cause it's against the rules of career to replay and I would have to replay 2 seasons...

@Scratch @Foxy @Nucleus @Ashez

22661E51-05E0-4D34-B793-CBAE456FEF77.thumb.png.6149cc01a5d5651e19aa3d128959e84a.png

I’m not sure if there has ever been anything similar but as it sounds like it’s not your fault and it looks like only a matter of time till you hit the 1k I would personally say continue from the point you have saved.

Others may disagree though 🤷‍♂️ 

41 minutes ago, Foxy said:

I’m not sure if there has ever been anything similar but as it sounds like it’s not your fault and it looks like only a matter of time till you hit the 1k I would personally say continue from the point you have saved.

Others may disagree though 🤷‍♂️ 

ill wait for couple others to reply but truth to be told I'm hurting more than I'll benefit from replaying. One of two missing seasons was 138 goals in 64 games plus loads of international goals. Yeah go ahead and repeat that...

Just now, The_VARF said:

Mmm you mean from this save or completely new one?

From this save mate. Using a back up due to error like this is why people back saves up. This is different from result reloading and just player protection, I'd recommend backing saves up seasonally though 😛

9 minutes ago, Ashez said:

From this save mate. Using a back up due to error like this is why people back saves up. This is different from result reloading and just player protection, I'd recommend backing saves up seasonally though 😛

I did. Not in iCloud though just on device. Replaying two seasons kind of not best thing to come back to((

1 minute ago, The_VARF said:

I did. Not in iCloud though just on device. Replaying two seasons kind of not best thing to come back to((

Oh it sucks, try losing a 1kc when you have 990 odd goals and no back up 😂😂😂😂. Thankfully I had two images that proved a crossed the line (mid season + ITN) but I almost lost it all lol

Alright lads. Looks like nobody is against me picking up where my save is. So give me a bit of time and I'll come back with updates for Season 9 and 10. 

PS will see if I'll be able to match 105 and 138 goals...

@The_VARF - Ouch, that sucks... :( Glad you're replaying it. 

added 0 minutes later
On 20/04/2019 at 06:21, Ashez said:

Oh it sucks, try losing a 1kc when you have 990 odd goals and no back up 😂😂😂😂

😨

1 hour ago, Scratch said:

Umm, just noticed the canceled part.... That's a shame, but your other save seems like it will be epic... Good luck either way!

Thank you mate