Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games The OME Cup - Challenge 4 Results

FuddledFox

Poster.thumb.png.a10b41729a6adca3e45c5051038ead0e.png

Welcome to the first community event of the FMM19 cycle hosted by @Rob2017 and myself. We have some really fun challenges lined up and we hope you will all take part.

The OME Cup: Let’s Go Old Skool!

As the name suggests for the first time in a few years we are hosting an community event that will be played on the OME. I know we have a few members who still favour the OME such as @danovic78, @Woody and @URz  and hopefully a few more of you will dust off your old OME tactics and take a step back in time to take part.

This is an open to all event so sign up starts today. The proposed format of the competition depends on the numbers of people who sign up but the competition will not last more than 4 weeks and 4 challenges if you make the final. Our idea is that it will be a straight KO competition in an FA cup style but if we have more then 8 people sign up and less then 16 there will be a qualifying round to get the 8 we need for the quarter finals.

Competition Rules

If you want to sign up please take a minute to read the rules.

·        If you sign up please submit a score. We have taken time to plan and run this competition for everyone’s enjoyment and it is disrespectful to sign up then disappear. You will have around about 6 days to complete each challenge but even if you don’t finish the season still send what you have done as you never know what others have done.

·        Only play the challenges on the OME.

·        No unlockables. You need to play the challenges on a completely vanilla save with no unlockables, DLC or editors.

·        No cheating. How you play the game in your own private saves is your business but there can be no use of editors, reloading or cheating in anyway during this competition. If we suspect foul play you will be removed from the competition.

·        Have fun. The rules above are to ensure as fair a competition as possible and if we all follow them then this final rule will be easy.

If you wish to take part then let us know in the comments below.

The first challenge will be posted Friday 30th November in the evening UK time so you have until then to sign up.

1 minute ago, Foxy said:

Good to have you on board 👍🏻

No Queen's Park please, still cannot forget the horrific misunderstanding. 😣

The scene is a local community centre. There is a small circle of chairs filled with a very quiet and subdued group.

A person stands up.

• Hello, I’m URz and I’m a recovering long-term OME addict
  • Welcome URz
  • I’ve been clean for nearly a month now
  • Well done 
  • But it’s confusing and I don’t really understand all of the new rules of my new EME world
  • Persevere and it will gradually become easier and more natural URz
  • But I keep hearing voices and sly foxes calling me back to OME fuelled days and nights
  • Stay strong my friend and resist
  • I’ll try
  • Same time next week
2 minutes ago, URz said:

The scene is a local community centre. There is a small circle of chairs filled with a very quiet and subdued group.

A person stands up.

• Welcome URz
  • Well done 
  • But it’s confusing and I don’t really understand all of the new rules of my new EME world
  • But I keep hearing voices and sly foxes calling me back to OME fuelled days and nights
  • I’ll try
  • Same time next week

Why resist the urge?

One last 4 week blow out on the OME for old times sake 😉

You know you want to.......

34 minutes ago, URz said:

A person stands up.

• Welcome URz
  • Well done 
  • I’ll try
  • Same time next week

Come and join - get your name on that trophy.

25 minutes ago, Woody said:

Im in bitches...😁

Ohhhhh... here he is! 

3 minutes ago, Foxy said:

I would have thought a man with the years of experience you have would love to put all that knowledge on show.

I can remember only one good tactic I had. That's what age is doing to me, old sport.

6 minutes ago, Jens said:

I can remember only one good tactic I had.

Then your good to go ☺

1 minute ago, Nucleus said:

Screw it, sign me up! Not played on the OME since the EME was released so it might be a nice change of pace 😁

Nice one 👍

7 hours ago, Foxy said:

Why resist the urge?

One last 4 week blow out on the OME for old times sake 😉

You know you want to.......

Get thee behind me Satan 😛

Thanks to everyone who has signed up so far its looking a great line up ☺

I plan to release challenge 1 on Friday around 1-1.30 UK time so if anyone else wants to get involved you have until then to sign up.

I am going to announce the format we will be using for this competition tonight. We have moved away from the straight KO I had planned to something else.

This means....

There are 2 spots left in this competition if anyone else wants to get involved. You have until my format annocement tonight to get involved. 

🚨 Sign up is now closed 🚨

Thank you to the 6 guys that have signed up to take part, I have to admit it is 6 more then I expected when I had the idea of an OME Cup 😁

The line up looks like this.

@Kanegan @Rob2017 @Nucleus @Woody @Jens @danovic78

Now it is time to reveal how this will work.

The Format

This will be a 4 week tournament and will be played in a league format with league points handed out at the end of each challenge based on how you did compared to everyone else.

The points for each challenge will work like this. If you don’t submit you will score a 0.

1. 6Pts
  2. 5pts
  3. 4pts
  4. 3pts
  5. 2pt
  6. 1pts

We have 4 challenges set up with challenges 1 and 3 being posted by me and challenges 2 and 4 being posted by @Rob2017.

As Rob is taking part in the competition scores need to be sent to me via PM before the deadline that will be set for each challenge.

Challenge 1 will be out tomorrow.

Good luck everyone!

I really wanted to join but I was too scared to lol, I've not touched the ome since 2017 and it's only been in the last few months I've felt happy enough with the EME. It just wasn't worth the risk to me unfortunately.