Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games The OME Cup - Challenge 4 Results

FuddledFox

54 minutes ago, Rob2017 said:

Good! You may not win this one then! 😂😂😂

Probably not. I’ve just had City offer a £100m for Cavani only for the transfer to be cancelled for no reason! Two weeks later he goes to Arsenal for £54m 😂😂 gad zooks this game man

22 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

I hate full squad rebuilds 🤬

Me too! I end up rushing to fill the squad spots. Might have to get the old note pad and pen out!

7 minutes ago, Rob2017 said:

You should have enough money to do your business still. Don't forget it's money spent that matters,  not net spend. 

Do all players need to be signed by us, I mean if we had an injury crisis are we able to field a grey out player under 21 that we give a contract too?

30 minutes ago, danovic78 said:

Do all players need to be signed by us, I mean if we had an injury crisis are we able to field a grey out player under 21 that we give a contract too?

Yeah, but hopefully having a squad minimum of 20 at the end of the first transfer window should help this not happen.

32 minutes ago, Rob2017 said:

Yeah, but hopefully having a squad minimum of 20 at the end of the first transfer window should help this not happen.

Loan deals allowed?

I should finish but I am having to rush through, hence the terrible result!

Like any good manager I am blaming the Christmas period...too many games, not enough recovery time! 😂

3 hours ago, Nucleus said:

I took the completely wrong approach to this challenge 🤷🏻‍♂️😂

I was just glad to finish. I really didn't have much time to strategize this one 

Just now, danovic78 said:

I was just glad to finish. I really didn't have much time to strategize this one 

My initial plan was to spend nothing. Aim for around 50 points (league + gd), take the £100m hit and get a score of around 0.5

Instead I went all out on transfers and decided to smash the league instead 😂 I have a decent lead at the top of the table so I don’t think it was in my best interest to take any unnecessary risks lol. Looking back now though, I should have gambled 🙁

16 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

My initial plan was to spend nothing. Aim for around 50 points (league + gd), take the £100m hit and get a score of around 0.5

Instead I went all out on transfers and decided to smash the league instead 😂 I have a decent lead at the top of the table so I don’t think it was in my best interest to take any unnecessary risks lol. Looking back now though, I should have gambled 🙁

I went similar and tried to go cheap but it cost me I think as I only came 2nd and my strikers were so wasteful it wasn't even funny!

1 minute ago, danovic78 said:

I went similar and tried to go cheap but it cost me I think as I only came 2nd and my strikers were so wasteful it wasn't even funny!

2nd??? Keep that to ya self dude...no reveals yet 😂😂

1 minute ago, Kanegan said:

when will the results be announced??

Rob told me he’s at work today so they’ll more than likely be tonight