Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games The OME Cup - Challenge 4 Results

FuddledFox

6 minutes ago, Foxy said:

I would happily reopen sign ups just to let you in 😉

Yeah, come join us. I ain’t played OME in ages too. This should be chaos!

No thanks, I know I'll enjoy it too much and not want to return to the EME lol. It took a lot not to use it last year so I'm not giving in now ;)

19 minutes ago, Ashez said:

No thanks, I know I'll enjoy it too much and not want to return to the EME lol. It took a lot not to use it last year so I'm not giving in now ;)

Sound like a smack head 😂

29 minutes ago, Rob2017 said:

Yeah, come join us. I ain’t played OME in ages too. This should be chaos!

Chaos and embarrassment! I’m currently tactic testing on the ome so I don’t get whooped 😛 (hopefully)

11 hours ago, Nucleus said:

Sound like a smack head 😂

Chaos and embarrassment! I’m currently tactic testing on the ome so I don’t get whooped 😛 (hopefully)

Haven't touched the OME in five years and I'm not going to before the challenge either 😛 

Just now, Jens said:

Haven't touched the OME in five years

Five years sounds about right for me too! Time flies eh!

1 minute ago, Jens said:

and I'm not going to before the challenge either 😛 

You deserve everything you get 😂

1 minute ago, Nucleus said:

Five years sounds about right for me too! Time flies eh!

You deserve everything you get 😂

I actually don't really care about performing well, it's all for laughs 😛 I'll find a fun way to present myself 😛

Challenge 1

Zlatan or Villa and Friends 

1B9BB480-4C71-4CF1-892F-8489B5EFD67E.jpeg.15e2550a20b0096d20cc11a1d9c53c5f.jpeg

Just like the OME I think it is fair to say that David Villa and Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s glory days are behind them but just like the OME there is still some life left in the old dogs yet and you guys are going to prove it.

You will take charge of either NYCFC or LA Galaxy and your job is to get as many goals from Villa or Zlatan as you can but to do that they are going to need some ammunition and that’s where there friends come in. You may only make 2 transfers all season, they may play any position on the field but its worth remembering that these 2 players assists will be added to Villa or Zlatan’s goal total to make your final score.

To make thing a little more interesting your three points scoring players ages must add up to exactly 100 on the day of the first game of the season. Villa and Zlatan are both 36 when the MLS season starts so you have 64 years left to play with. The other 2 players may be any age you wish so long as the three players all add up to 100 so eg. Zlatan 36 + player A 32 + Player B 32= 100.

Remember the ages must add to 100 on the day of the first league game of the season.

So to summarise

• Take control of either NYCFC or LA Galaxy 
  • Get as many goals as possible from either Villa or Zlatan.
  • Buy 2 assisters and make sure all three ages add up to 100 on first league game of the season.
  • No other transfers.

Villa or Zlatan goals + Player A assists + Player B assists = Total

In the event of a tie league points will be used.

Screenshots Needed: All screenshots PM to myself

• Profile page of Villa or Zlatan and the 2 assisters on day of first league game.
  • The same three players histories at the end of the season.
  • Transfer history at the end of the season.
  • League table.
  • The match you get knocked out/win the cup.
  • Manager history and profile.

Rules

• OME only
  • No reloading.
  • No editing in anyway
  • Own tactics.
  • Have fun.

Deadline: 5PM UK Time on Thursday 6th December

33 minutes ago, Kanegan said:

Any restrictions on badges/reputations??

Nope as I doubt it will make any difference.

Its going to be interesting to see whether Zlatan or Villa is more popular and who everyones assisters are.

17 hours ago, Foxy said:

The line up looks like this.

@Kanegan @Rob2017 @Nucleus @Woody @Jens @danovic78

OMFG some seriously terrible managers up here. A character from Toy Story, a gawdmn cell, a Belgian fry, a cop called Rob, a creative brain who never updates his game or phone, and an Indian mystery. Looks more like a police lineup to me ffs!

Guess I'm going with Kanegan on this one 😌 goodluck folks. 

6 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

OMFG some seriously terrible managers up here. A character from Toy Story, a gawdmn cell, a Belgian fry, a cop called Rob, a creative brain who never updates his game or phone, and an Indian mystery. Looks more like a police lineup to me ffs!

Hang on, Hang on....My tech is perfectly up to date I just don't wish to see pointless team lineups and wait for half time score updates! I am a busy man and time is money. I shall take my creative brain to the SI Forums hence forth! 😡

16 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Bore off! 

50 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

What do you mean? @Titjes isn't even playing...

13 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

You're not the same person? 

Oh no, I don't have titties like he does. I just have the looks, the talent and the social life. He has titties.