Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM 2019 - Game Ready?

DaBla27

I've been an avid fan of the Football Manager Mobile Series for a number of years however this season is the first I haven't bought it on release.  What does my head in, as I'm sure it does for many is the fact that from release, it feels as though we are playing a Beta version of the game until all the bugs are addressed.

Looking at the update history, the last major update for 2018 was carried out in March 2018 and the 2017 version was very similar.  What this really means is that it is taking around 5/6 months since the release date for the game to actually be in a position to be ready for users to enjoy without encountering a host of issues that make the game frustrating to play.

In previous versions I had done my share of the initial testing and submitted bugs, but I just don't have that time now. All I want is a game to pick up and play, but at the same time be ready.

I see that there are still a pile of bugs posted in the forums.  In your opinion is the game actually in a comfortable position to be played or are there still a number of these issues out lying that requires the user to test and report back on?

I play it regardless the bugs I haven't really paid attention to only issue really for me was the fact I couldn't loan players after the first transfer window shut but other teams could. Other than that I can't complain

For me personally, I have been enjoying it despite the bugs. Now, if someone asks me whether or not FMM 19 is worth to buy right now, I would have to say no. It's marginally better than when it was first released, but still not polished enough.

I would say in a couple of months this game might be in a good enough state.

7 hours ago, DaBla27 said:

I've been an avid fan of the Football Manager Mobile Series for a number of years however this season is the first I haven't bought it on release.  What does my head in, as I'm sure it does for many is the fact that from release, it feels as though we are playing a Beta version of the game until all the bugs are addressed.

Looking at the update history, the last major update for 2018 was carried out in March 2018 and the 2017 version was very similar.  What this really means is that it is taking around 5/6 months since the release date for the game to actually be in a position to be ready for users to enjoy without encountering a host of issues that make the game frustrating to play.

In previous versions I had done my share of the initial testing and submitted bugs, but I just don't have that time now. All I want is a game to pick up and play, but at the same time be ready.

I see that there are still a pile of bugs posted in the forums.  In your opinion is the game actually in a comfortable position to be played or are there still a number of these issues out lying that requires the user to test and report back on?

I havent seen many bugs. In past editions I might have had the same feeling. But the is most complete one in years. 

Thanks for the replies.  Really appreciate it.

This is actually the first year I also have a dilemma on whether to play it on my (older) iPad or on my new Android phone. 

5 minutes ago, DaBla27 said:

Thanks for the replies.  Really appreciate it.

This is actually the first year I also have a dilemma on whether to play it on my (older) iPad or on my new Android phone. 

It's not a problem.

If you prefer playing with EME, then play it on iPad. If you prefer OME, play it on Android. Just beware, it seems that EME has been quite problematic compared to OME this year.