Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help can't use changes.txt on FMM 19

Erusas

Why changes.txt does not work in FMM 19 ?. I tried it but it failed. I tried changing the club name and the player name using the changes.txt generator, I put the file in the Android folder and document. But it still doesn't give any results. Please help me, this confuses me

many thanks

6 hours ago, Ashez said:

Why'd you be changing player names?

I just tried it, because changes.txt to change the name of the club I made was unsuccessful

6 hours ago, KennyMiller27 said:

Only one reason why mate IYKWIM ;)

why are you talking like that? I downloaded the game from the PlayStore on Android. Don't think this is illegal

I remember doing this this previously but can't find the guide. All I really want is to do a Real Betis save and go find some Denilsonesque wonderkid...can anyone link the guide or link to a changes.txt that already has the name updates for this year? 

... Without asking why I want to change anything? Everyone seems quick to assume people will all be on the pirate copy. I'm happy to give them the money for, it's cheaper to buy this with all the extras than lose more years of my life to the full game 🤣

Edited by Fractured Life

changes.txt works for FMM2019.

1. Please confirm you put right position.  The path should be below for android device.
     /android/data/football.manager.games.fm19.mobile/files

2. Please confirm your codes in changes.txt is correct. My suggestion is to test with simple one, for example, one or two sentence.

3. Changes.txt do not help the "fake name issue" caused by pirate version of FMM.

Edited by rseven
2 hours ago, rseven said:

1. Please confirm you put right position.  The path should be below for android device.

2. Please confirm your codes in changes.txt is correct. My suggestion is to test with simple one, for example, one or two sentence.

3. Changes.txt do not help the "fake name issue" caused by pirate version of FMM.

It does work this year. The problem is, it doesn't work properly, especially the moving player part.

46 minutes ago, NguyenDucAnh said:

It does work this year. The problem is, it doesn't work properly, especially the moving player part.

Is it helpful to move player to free first?

I did not test much by myself. Could you give me some sample for test or give me more description? Thank you in advance.

22 hours ago, rseven said:

Is it helpful to move player to free first?

I did not test much by myself. Could you give me some sample for test or give me more description? Thank you in advance.

No, it'll make things worse 😅

The problem this year is, you can move a player, but you have to do so after you've made a save. If you use a changes.txt while making one, that player will disappear from the squad.

What's worse, the player's value will be reset to zero for awhile, allowing any clubs to sign him for free. So far I've seen no AI mangers attempted to do so, but it might be dangerous.

I'm really struggling with change.txt this year too. I've tried multiple times but can't get anything to work. 

All I want to change is swapping Manchester United with FC United. So man utd start in the vanarama north and vice versa. Any help would be much appreciated! 

On 16/01/2019 at 11:03, eekim28 said:

Estou realmente lutando com o change.txt este ano também. Eu tentei várias vezes, mas não consigo fazer nada funcionar. 

Tudo o que quero mudar é trocar o Manchester United pelo FC United. Então o homem começa no norte vanarama e vice-versa. Qualquer ajuda seria muito apreciada! 

fix the problem my friend for ios need put changes.txt in bundle fmm19 in data how i use filza or ifile manager my mobile is jailbreak more option send me pvt msg

On 14/01/2019 at 10:12, rseven said:

Thanks for your help...but where is the file?

Regards

10 minutes ago, Apocalypticgamer said:

How do i solve the fake name issue 

I’m guessing you have a pirated version of the game so maybe try buying a genuine version and supporting the developers and getting all the real player names.

1 hour ago, Apocalypticgamer said:

How do i solve the fake name issue 

Cant believe you actually asked that question 😂

12 minutes ago, Dar J said:

Do you still need help with that?

No, managed to sort it I think. Thanks anyways!

On 29/07/2019 at 16:13, eekim28 said:

No, managed to sort it I think. Thanks anyways!

Please, assuming there is no change to the way of preparing the changes.txt, where did you put them?

On 02/10/2019 at 19:10, DesChyko0 said:

Please, assuming there is no change to the way of preparing the changes.txt, where did you put them?

I really cant remember I'm afraid. I'm very much an amateur when it comes to changes.txt. Not played this fm in months. Sorry pal

On 03/10/2019 at 01:10, DesChyko0 said:

Documents/ Sport Interactive/ Football Manager 2019 Mobile/ normal in Android case. Can't help you with iOS though, I'm not good with that.