Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Scratch Tries: A China 1KC [Packing it in]

Scratch

Beautiful screenshot that one 😁

I totally get the losing interest in a save when you haven’t played it a while as I would feel the same. That break just kills the connection to the save.

It sounds like you need to do something either shorter or that makes you change the main man every season.

Maybe something like the Fabled number 10 challenge that @Rob did or come up with something unique that you would enjo and keep the interest.

Just now, Nucleus said:

Nice to see you back @Scratch

Shame you can’t find the time to finish this though :( 

Yeah, it's good to be back! Just hope I can stick around a bit more. Got loads of work, behind on side projects, just moved house, a bunch of jobs to do... But want to get back into the swing of things if I can.

I still have your 2KC post open in another tab. I don't know how it ends! Don't spoil it for me! I'm betting you made it. :)

Life comes first at the end of the day! Vibe will always be here :) 

Failed miserably...or did I? Been so long I can’t remember 😛

1 minute ago, Foxy said:

Beautiful screenshot that one 😁

I totally get the losing interest in a save when you haven’t played it a while as I would feel the same. That break just kills the connection to the save.

It sounds like you need to do something either shorter or that makes you change the main man every season.

Maybe something like the Fabled number 10 challenge that @Rob did or come up with something unique that you would enjo and keep the interest.

Yeah, thought you'd like it! 

That's totally what happened, the connection is gone...

I've thought about doing other challenges, but none of them grab me at the moment. I gotta say, I really prefer the more realistic(?) challenges like a good old 1KC or some sort of promotion one. I'm not into ones that are too artificial. I might look through them again. Or maybe revisit an idea I had (bringing Andy Carroll back to Newcastle). We'll see I guess!

4 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Life comes first at the end of the day! Vibe will always be here :) 

Failed miserably...or did I? Been so long I can’t remember 😛

Haha, I bet you cruised it. Mind you, I bet you have completed a dozen other careers since then, so I understand you forgetting... :)

12 hours ago, Rob said:

Yay Scratch is back! All you’ve missed is a small update SI applied. Everyone loves it.

Yeah, I saw that.. Have held off applying it mid save, but am thinking about a new career and will update before that. Seems like I missed the first winter version, so will miss out on the version everyone loved so much... :D 

That's a shame mate, but thank you for the inspiration to try out China, had a lot of fun in my save there. Good to see you back.