Jump to content
FMM Vibe
  • Sign Up
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tigahz

Career 7 Crazy Formations, 7 Seasons with Man City - Season 3

Recommended Posts

Okay, Ajax formation finished. Won the Premier League + FA Cup, so it was a good season overall.

Spoiler

ZgQGATx.png

5QXd57L.png

6K8n5Wn.png

Manager:

Spoiler

YAW2mjT.png

Unfortunately, I lost Mangala on a free.

Transfers:

Spoiler

Jo95tf5.png

dDzOOd2.png

 

Unfortunately, Sane was injured for 12 months with an injured knee ligament.

 

League: Winner

FA Cup: Win over Arsenal 2-2 on penalties

Carabao Cup: Knocked out 1-0 to Southampton in the Quarter Final

Champions League: Knocked out in the Round of 16 4-2 to Napoli on aggregate

 

Points

  • League Points + 91
  • Goal Difference (GD)  + 47
  • Winning the league + 50
  • FA Cup won + 20

SEASON 1 TOTAL: 208

 

Onto Season 2 - Australia. My wingers are going to love this season

Edited by Tigahz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cockers2505 said:

What a tremendous season mate, this is going to be an interesting score if you get the same kind of outcomes each season, good luck

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Cockers2505 said:

What a tremendous season mate, this is going to be an interesting score if you get the same kind of outcomes each season, good luck

I seem to get a lot of 1-0 wins in the 3-6-1. Never coming back to it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was the whole idea of this challenge, seeing what you like and what doesn't work, at least you might get one that favours your style maybe. Next I might take al seven, see which is the worst, and make a challenge purely to see who can conquer it in a 1 season challenge maybe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Cockers2505 said:

That was the whole idea of this challenge, seeing what you like and what doesn't work, at least you might get one that favours your style maybe. Next I might take al seven, see which is the worst, and make a challenge purely to see who can conquer it in a 1 season challenge maybe? 

That would be cool 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Australia formation done! Definitely won't return to this formation ever again. I got 22 1-0 wins, and lost against big clubs.
 

Spoiler

 

At least I won the league (on the last day)

ubu6Xra.png

YSbv9St.png

 

Manager Profile:

Spoiler

8Q2tXrA.png

 

Team/Transfers:

Spoiler

ht5mqHZ.png

iTF2zpc.png

bkEhciy.png

 

League: Winner

FA Cup: Lost 2-0 to Liverpool in the Semi-Final

Carabao Cup: Winner on penalties against Liverpool

Champions League: Lost 5-2 to Real Madrid in the Semi-Finals on aggregate.

 

Points:

  • League + 87
  • Goal Difference (GD) + 34
  • Winning the League + 50
  • Carabao Cup Won + 20

SEASON 1 TOTAL: 208

SEASON 2 TOTAL: 191

Edited by Tigahz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nicely done!

 

Quick first few seasons in the bag!

 

Looks like you're doing much better than I did with my Newcastle side, you're already beating my overall score!

 

Keep it up!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice start to this grueling challenge. Curious to see how this squad handles the 7 different formation. Looking promising tho. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, geordiekrispy said:

Nicely done!

 

Quick first few seasons in the bag!

 

Looks like you're doing much better than I did with my Newcastle side, you're already beating my overall score!

 

Keep it up!

 

Thanks

19 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Nice start to this grueling challenge. Curious to see how this squad handles the 7 different formation. Looking promising tho. 

Thanks, its really tested my patience on multiple occasions

I've already found the 4-2-4 fits in more with my style, however I do concede more goals which is a bummer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, I have seen close to like £190 Mil, but over £200 is simple scary, oh well in a normal save that would be very tempting, you can still add it to the Records surely, you have a screenshot to prove it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×