Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help 2K Challenge - Please help

Apexteam

Hi mates,

Now I'm on the first long career - 2k Challenge with Fabio Silva & SLB as @Nucleus . Please see some photos after finishing seasion 8 and starting to Seasion 9:

1047121598_Screenshot_20181130-094920_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.dc0715d618d7cd2be7c0fb67e5c86e02.jpg

1990626969_Screenshot_20181130-094936_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.5c713269d39ffc54507b48e2fe1ed5a2.jpg

796 goals when he start to 24 years old. My target 1000 goals when I finish seasion 10 - Fabio Silva will 26 year old and a half of my career.

His goals still rise up after each seasion. And I think he will score 150 goals/seasion when he from 26 to 30 years old. So my target will completed crazy 2K Challenge when he around 35 at seasion 19.

This mission is possible. BUT now I have a big trouble need my friends help to sign a new contract with Fabio Silva. His contract will expired in July 2019. He and SLB want a new contract together.

Wage is not problem, club can offer to 900$/week for him. But he need 8M for Signing On Fee to sign new contract and club just approve maximum 6M. 

1009726609_Screenshot_20181130-094956_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.dd234d5a131c2d390d4a52ad1bbc57da.jpg

942465793_Screenshot_20181130-095005_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.f741133d544ed4568c457174290d6461.jpg

We negotiated with him and he offered minimum 7.25M.

1983705859_Screenshot_20181130-095017_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.df5bb35261ff05bf2d1af970d7136bbe.jpg

1777367393_Screenshot_20181130-095028_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.5d407145f1990e722de1faeeff7feea4.jpg

I spent 1.5 ye ar with many methods to sign the new contract with him:

- Request Board to increase Wage Buget.

- Increase Wage to decrease Signing on Fee.

- Selling some Key Players to increase wage budget.

But new contract did not still sign. And his morale almost is poor or very poor.  It's difficult to increase goals with this status.

My career will complete or stop after July 2019? Do you have any idea to sign a new contract with Fabio Silva? Please help me !!!

Thanks & Regards.

12 minutes ago, Eogtuc0910 said:

Give yourself a bit more transfer budget maybe.

Or resign him when he leaves.

Now Clud have Wage Budget $22.5M p/w and Transfer Budget $486M. Very rich mate 

10 minutes ago, Rob2017 said:

134 goals in one season? Seriously?

Sure mate, I think we can get 150 goals per seasion only for club (not include goals in Nation Team). I will upload photos in some next seasion in my topic:

Could you please solve my trouble above? thanks mate

1 hour ago, Apexteam said:

I think we can get 150 goals per seasion only for club

Not likely in my opinion. That’s an average of 2.5 goals per game, not in the slightest possible in a league with not so many games imo. I’ll be honest and put some spoilers from my career here. Most I’ve managed so far in a club season with the same player is 109, since then I’ve had seasons of 98 and 87. You’ve hit 124,129 & 134 in consecutive seasons 

So clever in consistently getting just a few goals short of 150 per season yet you fail to smart your way around the contract thingie. Gimme a break. 

Yeah, those numbers are pretty high - I think a good question to ask would be which match engine is being used? 🙂

As for the contract, I know at least one person in 18 had to let the player go and then resign them. Worked out fine for them.

17 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

So clever in consistently getting just a few goals short of 150 per season yet you fail to smart your way around the contract thingie. Gimme a break. 

Right mate. I was not experience with the long career. So I offfered a generous contract with young player. 

But lucky I found the way to sign new contract with Silva. Thank you

9 minutes ago, Apexteam said:

Right mate. I was not experience with the long career. So I offfered a generous contract with young player. 

But lucky I found the way to sign new contract with Silva. Thank you

Glad I could help. 

17 hours ago, Scratch said:

Yeah, those numbers are pretty high - I think a good question to ask would be which match engine is being used? 🙂

As for the contract, I know at least one person in 18 had to let the player go and then resign them. Worked out fine for them.

OME mate. I signed a new contract with Silva. Thank.

18 hours ago, Nucleus said:

Not likely in my opinion. That’s an average of 2.5 goals per game, not in the slightest possible in a league with not so many games imo. I’ll be honest and put some spoilers from my career here. Most I’ve managed so far in a club season with the same player is 109, since then I’ve had seasons of 98 and 87. You’ve hit 124,129 & 134 in consecutive seasons 

Sorry If my topic affect to your career mate

9 hours ago, Apexteam said:

OME mate. I signed a new contract with Silva. Thank.

Glad you kept him! 

With the amount of goals you're posting, most people around here probably won't believe it's real. There are a lot of good players here, always pushing the game to it's limits, and the top scores are all within a certain range. When someone comes along who is scoring a lot more, it's hard to believe it's real... 

But... most everyone is playing EME and if you'd said you'd gotten those scores on EME, I would have been skeptical to be honest. But OME is a different beast. Not sure about this version (or even last year), but on 17 it seemed you could get more goals with OME. 

Anyway, good luck.

10 hours ago, Scratch said:

Glad you kept him! 

With the amount of goals you're posting, most people around here probably won't believe it's real. There are a lot of good players here, always pushing the game to it's limits, and the top scores are all within a certain range. When someone comes along who is scoring a lot more, it's hard to believe it's real... 

But... most everyone is playing EME and if you'd said you'd gotten those scores on EME, I would have been skeptical to be honest. But OME is a different beast. Not sure about this version (or even last year), but on 17 it seemed you could get more goals with OME. 

Anyway, good luck.

You right. I had seasion 9 with 145 goals in 58 games. Most people couldn't believe it. They skeptical me. That is reasion I stop to post my career in seasion 10 and enjoy next seasions only myself.

It look funny but before you ask me the match engine, I did not know what is the OME or EME😁. I just buy the game and play. Maybe OME brought goals easier to me. Now I stop OME and change to EME and replay this challenge to experience the difference about them.

Glad with your comment and thank you very much mate.

10 hours ago, Apexteam said:

You right. I had seasion 9 with 145 goals in 58 games. Most people couldn't believe it. They skeptical me. That is reasion I stop to post my career in seasion 10 and enjoy next seasions only myself.

It look funny but before you ask me the match engine, I did not know what is the OME or EME😁. I just buy the game and play. Maybe OME brought goals easier to me. Now I stop OME and change to EME and replay this challenge to experience the difference about them.

Glad with your comment and thank you very much mate.

I believe there is a reason to be skeptical, if someone just shows up with scoreline with that many over everybody. We never cant say u cheated, but i think u also understand that those scorelines will make questions. Truth is only you know, what happened real. If u were honest with us and played fair u can be pretty proud of yourself. Otherwise u would just look silly, atleast to me..

15 hours ago, fRESH said:

I believe there is a reason to be skeptical, if someone just shows up with scoreline with that many over everybody. We never cant say u cheated, but i think u also understand that those scorelines will make questions. Truth is only you know, what happened real. If u were honest with us and played fair u can be pretty proud of yourself. Otherwise u would just look silly, atleast to me..

Yeah but let’s all take a step back and think about how hard is must be to fake those numbers.

Unless he’s changing the numbers by editing the save file, he would have to constantly reload every match where Silva doesn’t score at least 2 goals. That seems very, very dull and boring and furthermore, at the pace he seems to be releasing his updates, very unlikely.

It’s probably the OME. I will give the engine a try to test this out and for nostalgia’s sake. I’ll update here to let y’all know if I notice anything different.

Edited by Gvicii
43 minutes ago, Gvicii said:

Yeah but let’s all take a step back and think about how hard is must be to fake those numbers.

Unless he’s changing the numbers by editing the save file, he would have to constantly reload every match where Silva doesn’t score at least 2 goals. That seems very, very dull and boring and furthermore, at the pace he seems to be releasing his updates, very unlikely.

Its probably the OME. I will give the engine a try to test this out and for nostalgia’s sake. I’ll update here to let y’all know if I notice anything different.

Hi @fRESH and @Gvicii,

Im happy to create a funny story to you, relex mates.

@Gvicii, of course OME.

Regards,

Apexteam