Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Stamina Confusion

Snip

Hey all

I had a career with Pelegri as my main target man striker. It was loosely a 1kc attempt as I've never really given them a go. Into season 3 and I got his stamina up to 18, but still he couldn't last anywhere after 70 mins, and would often have to sit out the next game. Then reading other people's 1kc attempts i see 16 year old strikers scoring goals late on in games (80+ minutes for eg) so tried a new career with Mason Greenwood. Even with his stamina at 8 he was easily outlasting Pelegri and was able to stay on the pitch all game.  What is that about? I didn't have intense training on either, didn't have an intense tactic. I know player roles can influence these things so I'll try them in the same role and tactic.

Sorry for the ramble I'm just pretty confused by that. 

Depends at what point in the season too remember. Early season and you can play them all game but come the second half of the season I often find I have to sub my striker between 70-75 minutes.

I'd be intrigued if anyone had the editor to see what difference stamina makes. It doesn't seem to have as much of an impact as the massive difference in attribute numbers suggests it should. 

3 minutes ago, Snip said:

I'd be intrigued if anyone had the editor to see what difference stamina makes. It doesn't seem to have as much of an impact as the massive difference in attribute numbers suggests it should. 

I made messi regen with 20 stamina, but that makes almost no difference. Some player with 12 stamina plays full time and some with 20 stamina dies after 90 minutes. 

TM and DF are typically more physically demanding than other roles I've found in my experience

I suspect there are hidden attributes for work rate and/or natural fitness too which would have an impact..