Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Asymmetric 4-1-2-2-1

DrTrippy

After trial and error of coming up with a solid tactic in this years FM, I have ended up with asymmetric tactic, in a 4-1-2-2-1 formation. Won the league with PSG, with a comfortable 100points, and a goal difference of +77.

Here is the vid on my youtube channel, where I will be creating and/or testing tactics.

Here is the league table

IMG_0038.thumb.PNG.3c9ea0fb5a0ec1ea0d9fd1e12bb8ace8.PNG

This tactics obviously requires technically gifted players, and has not yet been tested with a low league team.

Edited by DrTrippy

Your tactic worked well but i wouldnt call 96 goals with PSG game breaking considering the league you're in and the quality of players in the team.

As an example, my first season with Feyenoord

262795151_Screenshot_20181115-103537_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.dfa48499e26594758ef50389fbf840d0.jpg

Also what is the new trend with people promoting their youtube channel on here? We have to watch the video to see how your world class team "ripped apart" a middle of the road league? No thanks. Just post stuff on here. Its why there is a forum. 

Also. FMM is not exciting to watch videos of.

Edited by kts365
7 minutes ago, kts365 said:

Your tactic worked well but i wouldnt call 96 goals with PSG game breaking considering the league you're in and the quality of players in the team.

262795151_Screenshot_20181115-103537_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.dfa48499e26594758ef50389fbf840d0.jpg

Also what is the new trend with people promoting their youtube channel on here? We have to watch the video to see how your world class team "ripped apart" a middle of the road league? No thanks. Just post stuff on here. Its why there is a forum. 

Absolutely right

5 hours ago, kts365 said:

Agree!!(y)

Man this title is so clickbait-y I don't know what people were expecting. I instantly knew this tactic was a bogus when he said he used PSG. 

Posts like this get so much attention but the tactic I made awhile ago ain't getting any.... 

4 minutes ago, RPA123456 said:

Man this title is so clickbait-y I don't know what people were expecting. I instantly knew this tactic was a bogus when he said he used PSG. 

Posts like this get so much attention but the tactic I made awhile ago ain't getting any.... 

Thats what i was pointing out mate. Total clickbait. And advertising his own youtube too... you have made me want to look at your tactic now though....