Poll Pick BG's Next Challenge?

BatiGoal

Pick BG's Next Challenge  

30 members have voted

1. 1. BG's going to play..

• The Bender Brethren
    • 11 Bati's For Glory
    • The Hazardous Hazards

Hi, I'd like to take on all 3 challenges but I am unsure of which of the following adventures would be most appealing to everyone of you. So please have a small moment to read below snippets and cast in your vote. Much appreciated, thank you. 

The Challenges:

The Bender Brethren A simple assist challenge in Germany where I take on the Bundesliga with twin buddies Sven and Lars, aged 29yo, and get this brotherly pair as many assists as I benderly can at their club (Leverkusen) until they both retire from the game. 

11 Bati's For Glory A story of 11 Bati's where I manage a small Portuguese lower league club and attempt to form a tight-knit team of 11 Bati's and follow their yearly progress until their very first moment of glory; win a piece of silverware. 

The Hazardous Hazards - A simple goal-scoring challenge where I manage a very big top division club in a very big league and try to squeeze as many goals in the most hazardously of ways in a single season with the siblings Eden and Thorgan.

13 minutes ago, Foxy said:

11 Bati’s 😱 1 is enough!

I voted for the the Bender Brethren but it doesn’t look like the rest of vibe agrees with me 😒

What's wrong with the planet begging for more Bati's? 😂 

Tbh was initially going for the one you picked as I really like the idea of taking those twin boys till the end, but wasn't sure the community would enjoy it as much hence the poll. Thanks. 

1 hour ago, Rob2017 said:

11 Batis for me

Many thanks for the vote. 

1 hour ago, PriZe said:

try to stay away for 4 years from this forum. Would love to see that happen

😂 too big a challenge even for me my friend. For a challenge crusher like yourself on the other hand... 

Just now, BatiGoal said:

Thanks @Scratch it's also the one requiring the biggest amount of effort and pain. Regretting this poll already. 

Lol, you've caught us out and worked out the real reason that's the most popular choice! :P 

But be honest with yourself, you know you want to do this. You just needed us to push you towards it. Subconsciously you knew this was going to happen. :D 

11 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Thanks @Scratch it's also the one requiring the biggest amount of effort and pain. Regretting this poll already. 

You’ve made up my mind 😛

49 minutes ago, Scratch said:

But be honest with yourself, you know you want to do this. You just needed us to push you towards it. Subconsciously you knew this was going to happen. :D 

Not gonna lie, if those 11 Bati's do win - checked the DB already and the available 16 Bati's are 100% pure shite of the highest quality - I'm doing it for Vibe 🤐 unless there's a turnaround in the votes till the weekend.. (logging off to create a dozen aliases...)

48 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Not gonna lie, if those 11 Bati's do win - checked the DB already and the available 16 Bati's are 100% pure shite of the highest quality - I'm doing it for Vibe 🤐 unless there's a turnaround in the votes till the weekend.. (logging off to create a dozen aliases...)

Okay fellas, we all need to create a dozen aliases and vote for 11 Bati's! 

Don't think there's going to be any changes unfortunately, no matter how long I leave this poll up.

11 Bati's For Glory is the clear winner. The 19 people responsible have been irreversibly blacklisted until further notice. Since I won't be playing Bender Brethren and Hazardous Hazards if anyone feels tempted to give it a go feel free. 

I'll start my preps for my new challenge in the next few days. Big thanks to everyone for your votes. 

4 minutes ago, Jens said:

I think I'll take you up on that ^^But I'll do you one better: 3 Hazards for glory!

No, the For Glory is mine, yours is The Hazardous Hazards 😋 go for it.

14 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

No, the For Glory is mine, yours is The Hazardous Hazards 😋 go for it.

you're an idiot, but I love you

39 minutes ago, Woody said:

Looking forward to some Bati fun 😜

Brutally honest, I'm not, but will make the most of it 🤪

8 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Shite.

Where is the "none of the above" option? Or even better the "nothing at all" one?

It's there. Keep looking.