Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Help with Training and Player Roles

rako

So i was wondering, in this new training system you can pick what role player shall focus right? So i got this question, if i got a player who's recommended role is AP can i change his recommended role to others if I train him long enough focusing on the other role?

Edited by rako

The role you choose to train a player in focuses on the attributes that the role needs so for example if you train a player as a target man there training will focus on Aerial, Shooting, Movement and Strength. 

Whether a player trained in a different role can become good in that role or not depends on the players age, potential and the attributes they already have. It is unlikely that a 22 year old Advanced Playmaker is going to be able to learn to become an effective Ball Winning Midfielder but if he has good physical attributes he may be able to become a good Box to Box Midfielder. A 16 year old player with a good range of attributes and good potential could probably be trained to become effective in most roles in his best position because he is young and has the potential to learn.

Much if this is just trial and error but you may find this guide from @Nucleus will help you understand training a little more.

5 hours ago, Foxy said:

The role you choose to train a player in focuses on the attributes that the role needs so for example if you train a player as a target man there training will focus on Aerial, Shooting, Movement and Strength. 

Whether a player trained in a different role can become good in that role or not depends on the players age, potential and the attributes they already have. It is unlikely that a 22 year old Advanced Playmaker is going to be able to learn to become an effective Ball Winning Midfielder but if he has good physical attributes he may be able to become a good Box to Box Midfielder. A 16 year old player with a good range of attributes and good potential could probably be trained to become effective in most roles in his best position because he is young and has the potential to learn.

Much if this is just trial and error but you may find this guide from @Nucleus will help you understand training a little more.

Thank you mate for, i'll read the guide!