Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career PriZe & Nucleus separating the boys from men – a 1KC H2H

PriZe

PriZe & Nucleus separating the boys from men – a 1KC H2H

Welcome all to what @Nucleus and I will hope to be one of the finer H2H’s that will grace this forum for the duration of FMM 19:D. Forget all your @BatiGoal nonsense, the rants of @Ashez, the unfinished careers of yours truly @PriZe and the fail in the making called the 2KC attempt of @Nucleus:laugh:.

This H2H is where all the drama and excitement will be on Vibe! Nucleus and I have taken it upon our self to dive in to the great collection of forwards that FMM 19 has to offer and separate the boys from men and in the meantime see if an old-timer like myself can defeat the younger generation.

Ps: Remember your defeat in the Vibe shield @Nucleus:P:laugh:

Judgement day boys

The H2H is straight forward, we need to keep the two contender’s mental capability in mind…

1. Every season will see a new striker, which we will pick in turns.
  2. Each season is a mini H2H
  3. And who ever hits 1KC first wins the H2H

Easy right? Great opportunity to try out old and new players and see who can get the most out of his player.

The Club

So to keep it fun, we want a big bloody budget! (y) So that means Spain or the UK. Neither of us fancied to go to Spain as we both have a tender skin and get burned quickly:S so we put on our raincoats and decided to go to London.

We had some options there, but due to Nucleus his balls being blue (ouch :O ) as result of the arrival of a baby girl so no more quality time with the missus I thought it would be fitting to go for Chelsea.

Chelsea-logo-600x338.png

I just hope that I will be more successful than Ruud Gullit there because Dutchies and Chelsea haven’t been a good combo if you ask me:O. So Sarri get your Sarri ass out, Nuc and PriZe are taking over:D!

The Rules

1. No hoarding strikers!
  2. Leagues load: England, Spain, Italy, Germany
  3. Own formations only.
  4. No unlockables, edited databases, or use of any of the editors.
  5. No cheating - Restarting to avoid injuries counts as cheating!!

Board of support

Yep that’s right! It’s time to speak up and show some support and see if you have it in you to pick a winner. All I can say, check out the last three years of the Vibe competitions and you will know who to pick :P

Team PriZe

Team Nucleus

•  @Batifool

Concluding

Last but not least, start guessing who will be the first striker we will use! Nucleus was so kind to give me the opportunity to pick first (think he mumbled something like age before beauty:@), so who do you think I picked out?

Thanks for reading!

Nucleus & PriZe

47 minutes ago, PriZe said:

Forget all your @BatiGoal nonsense

You call it nonsense we call it art 👍 

50 minutes ago, PriZe said:

the unfinished careers of yours truly @PriZe 

You call it unfinished we call it Failed 😂

51 minutes ago, PriZe said:

check out the last three years of the Vibe competitions and you will know who to pick :P

Check the last 3 years? For a future winner? Hahaha! Great advice! Come back to planet Earth old man, those who seek the truth look to the future and I see no fading pandas there, mate, sorry. 

Sign me up for the future. Team Nucleus! 

2 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

we call it art 👍 

we call it Failed 😂

How many voices do you have in your head? :O 

2 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Sign me up for the future. Team Nucleus! 

Sure thing!

58 minutes ago, PriZe said:

Sure thing!

You're my fellow Dutchie and I know exactly what you need to see to bring us that A game. Seeing your idol in a team other than your own hurts, I know, use that anger to your advantage, mate. You're welcome 😉 

14 minutes ago, Yung.Gabe said:

I have four guesses- Arp, Fabio Silva, Pinamonti, or Pellegri

You haven’t read it properly then 😛 it’s a new striker each season, so we could potentially see some of the older strikers have some limelight

1 minute ago, Nucleus said:

You haven’t read it properly then 😛 it’s a new striker each season, so we could potentially see some of the older strikers have some limelight

I think first striker will be Harry Kane or Edison Cavani .

5 hours ago, Titjes said:

Good luck guys, this will (hopefully) be epic to follow between you 2 giants ;) 

Is there a "group" for people that can't decide who to vote for? :laugh:

You need to commit😂

added 0 minutes later
5 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

You're my fellow Dutchie and I know exactly what you need to see to bring us that A game. Seeing your idol in a team other than your own hurts, I know, use that anger to your advantage, mate. You're welcome 😉 

😂😂

added 0 minutes later
4 hours ago, Yung.Gabe said:

I have four guesses- Arp, Fabio Silva, Pinamonti, or Pellegri

Nope :P

4 hours ago, fRESH said:

What h2h, this will be really intresting. Im going for team Prize, but gl to both !

Great and smart choice😄👍🏻

added 0 minutes later
4 hours ago, fRESH said:

I think first striker will be Harry Kane or Edison Cavani .

Ooooeh Cavani😍

3 hours ago, EvzeyWales said:

I'm going to guess, as you are starting with Chelsea, possibly Alvaro Morata?

Also interesting😄

3 hours ago, Rob2017 said:

#teamwoody

Weirdo

1 hour ago, Rob2017 said:

I’m amazed Nuke ain’t already blasted out the first season of this.

What makes you think I haven’t? 😛

Spoiler

I haven’t 😂 Been mad busy and I’ve been sick as a dog all week so not been motivated to do much!

Season One Striker Reveal

Good evening peasants of the Vibe universe! 

The time has come for us to finally reveal which striker we will be using in our opening season at Stamford Bridge. We’ve had numerous guesses from the community including this years wonderkids Fabio Silva, Pietro Pellegri and Fiete Arp. Old timers Edinson Cavani and Sergio Aguero were also blurted out, along with superstar striker Harry Kane! Well I can safely reveal that you were all wrong! That’s right Vibe, you suck! The player that @PriZe has “kindly” chosen as our first season gladiator is non other than....*drumroll*.....

EEE14DDB-A1A2-4498-8095-E4BAA5E7701F.thumb.png.b0290a6d456c9172503dd49e2ac1af02.png

Boom! 🔥🔥🔥 Neymar is coming to the Bridge! That’s right Vibe you heard correctly, @PriZe has lost his fu**ing mind by blowing our entire first season budget on an actor. £225m this guy cost. Minimum! It took a bit of budget adjustment from both of us for him to sign but sign he did.

So peasants, how do you think us immortal gods of the Vibe universe will get on in our first season at the Bridge? How will Leonardo Di Fallalot fare under our leadership? Get your “terrible” guesses submitted!

Nuke Out! 

👊🏻

✋🏻

🎤

Would've thought his aerial stat would've been higher, can't seem to find the rolling around on the ground one...

But on the plus side, think of all the goals from free kicks

On 06/12/2018 at 00:31, Nucleus said:

@PriZe has lost his fu**ing mind

😂 Can't hear it enough 😂