Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Klopp 2017/2018 “ 4-3-3 “ (EME)

Rami

this is a lot of fun. 

i tweaked it a little and changed BWM to a DLP and the CF to a mix of Poacher, AF or DF or DLF depending on the player but all with positive results.

This tactic is really consistent .. only slight gripe I have with it is that I dont really seem to get much out of my forwards, I’m not sure if it’s because I have a young forward line and need time to mature etc( I have messed about probably too much with main striker tactical role )  but I’m over reliant on my midfield to score the majority of my goals.

Great tactic. I found the IWB BBM combo worked well last year as the full backs fill that midfield void very well. Might have another tinker with that combo myself...... hmmmm....

On 11/12/2018 at 06:13, danK7RNY said:

At the risk of sounding stupid, how did you get your IF to have them arrows inside? 

I asked the same last year.

It seems on some tablets it shows them, but on most mobile devices it doesn't.

14 hours ago, CrankyDanky said:

Yeah this is the real question

4 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

I asked the same last year.

It seems on some tablets it shows them, but on most mobile devices it doesn't.

I think it all depends on your screen resolution and as such which skin your device has, so the bigger the screen is the more room it has to put those arrows in.

13 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

Big fan of this tactic and it's still very effective on the latest update. Currently running it on a new save with Genoa.

May we ask/see how it is going :)?

1 hour ago, AndersJ said:

Once I have played enough matches in the season I'll put up some results.

17 hours ago, AndersJ said:

After starting brilliantly and being top up until the start of January, the game decided it was time to slow me down and half my squad were suddenly injured. That month killed me and the side never matched the form they had had up to that point again. Finished 5th. Next season I'm signing more players and will be using my Bielsa tactic with tweaks.

2dgqfzc.jpg

1 hour ago, Schwantz34 said:

After starting brilliantly and being top up until the start of January, the game decided it was time to slow me down and half my squad were suddenly injured. That month killed me and the side never matched the form they had had up to that point again. Finished 5th. Next season I'm signing more players and will be using my Bielsa tactic with tweaks.

2dgqfzc.jpg

Best of luck :)

Since the fitness revamp it is much harder to remain consistent no matter which tactic you use, now ofc tactics with high pressing will push your players harder but even the simple ones require rotation..thats why everyone experiences massive oscillations throughout the season 

29 minutes ago, Lav50 said:

Since the fitness revamp it is much harder to remain consistent no matter which tactic you use, now ofc tactics with high pressing will push your players harder but even the simple ones require rotation..thats why everyone experiences massive oscillations throughout the season 

I have a really successful Monaco save on the current update, but it hasn't been as much fun. I didn't struggle with consistency, and I had to rotate often but was not so bad with 3x fitness coaches. Obviously this means my players are not developing as fast which is annoying. Also the update has nerfed scoring, or possibly upgraded keepers (this is just what I feel has happened, and some other players agree).

I re-downloaded FMM 2018 yesterday, and I am having more fun playing that already. I'm even having good success using the same tactic I was using on my FMM2019 Monaco save. 

On 15/04/2019 at 17:26, itzChris92 said:

I have a really successful Monaco save on the current update, but it hasn't been as much fun. I didn't struggle with consistency, and I had to rotate often but was not so bad with 3x fitness coaches. Obviously this means my players are not developing as fast which is annoying. Also the update has nerfed scoring, or possibly upgraded keepers (this is just what I feel has happened, and some other players agree).

I re-downloaded FMM 2018 yesterday, and I am having more fun playing that already. I'm even having good success using the same tactic I was using on my FMM2019 Monaco save. 

How many coaches in all are you allowed to have at your club? Generally, over time, does the board allow you to have more coaches and physios? Thanks 

11 hours ago, ron1hy said:

How many coaches in all are you allowed to have at your club? Generally, over time, does the board allow you to have more coaches and physios? Thanks 

Maxes out at 3 coaches (4 including yourself) and 3 physios I'm afraid. This is based off of the level of your training facilities; which can be improved via a board request. 

This worked brilliantly for me for 3/4 seasons and despite the squad being improved season after season it’s just stopped ... not sure if there’s been an update or anything but really strange/frustrating it’s happened.

15 hours ago, ShiroganeKyo said:

i dont know which one is funnier, this tactic works or the fact that bvb win champions league lul

Great contribution to the thread 🙄