FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Özgür Emek

Chat Is it possible to improve technique?

I can't develop the technique of my players even with focus attribute. Do you guys have solution or thats normal?

Strangely attributes like technique and teamwork don't seem to improve in this year's edition, which is strange because they did improve in previous editions if you set you players to tactical/technical training(I've already forgotten what's it called). 

I feel this is one of those things that SI should fix soon, I mean did players like Xavi and Iniesta have the same amount of technique they had at their peaks when they were youngsters? 

6 hours ago, RPA123456 said:

Strangely attributes like technique and teamwork don't seem to improve in this year's edition, which is strange because they did improve in previous editions if you set you players to tactical/technical training(I've already forgotten what's it called). 

I feel this is one of those things that SI should fix soon, I mean did players like Xavi and Iniesta have the same amount of technique they had at their peaks when they were youngsters? 

I'm totally agree but if that's the case there should be a standard in my opinion. For example Yaya Toure's regen, in my Besiktas save his tecnhique is 10 but it was 20 in Fulham save. 

Exactly! I personally feel that there's a game changing difference between 20 technique and 10 technique. I would prefer a AP with 10 in passing, creativity, decisions, movement but with 20 technique over a AP with 15 In passing, creativity, decisions, movement but 1 technique. 

4 hours ago, RPA123456 said:

Exactly! I personally feel that there's a game changing difference between 20 technique and 10 technique. I would prefer a AP with 10 in passing, creativity, decisions, movement but with 20 technique over a AP with 15 In passing, creativity, decisions, movement but 1 technique. 

I prefer that too, i hope next update will solve that issue it's quite annoying.

I was training Chong in technique in my UTD Career and his weaker foot became stronger. I've no idea if they are related but hadn't seen that before