FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sammummery

Chat Amatuer Teams-Please help?

Hi,

A couple of questions if anyone can help?

Are there any more amateur teams on the game other than Queens Park in Scotland and Cardiff Met Uni in Wales?

Also can an amateur team turn semi-pro or pro on the game eventually?

Those are the only ones I'm aware of and I'm pretty sure they can rank up, admittedly I've not done it in years (2012!) but I got them up to professional. 

Just thought I would set up a save with Queens Park, if you start with Sugar Daddy enabled, Queens Park start with Professional status, but remain Amateur with sugar daddy disabled...

Though I dont quite understand why they have Amateur Status...The Players are on Paid Contracts.

1650428588_Screenshot_20181206-130041_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.e7043a6ff331fe43987191734227ca37.jpg2041647512_Screenshot_20181206-130030_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.228fe68608a8f4c41c8c6bd384af5157.jpg

53 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Those are the only ones I'm aware of and I'm pretty sure they can rank up, admittedly I've not done it in years (2012!) but I got them up to professional. 

I thought they where hard coded to stay as amatuer but that may be the PC version.

2 hours ago, sammummery said:

Are there any more amateur teams on the game other than Queens Park in Scotland and Cardiff Met Uni in Wales?

Yes, there are. Check the 3rd division in Portugal (PT Championship) A-D and you'll find another 7 amateur teams there.