Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Guides/Tips FMM19: In Game Editor Guide

FuddledFox

One stupid question, though I've never bought the IGE, if 3 and a half star is International quality, what is 4 star, 4 and a half and 3 star assuming five star is World Class? 

Hi guys!
I seem to have read that in this software the values of ca and pa are not expressed in numbers like in the Windows version (from 0 to 200) but in stars.
this makes scouting definitely more complicated.
do you know a more suitable soutware for scouting?
thank you all

31 minutes ago, leandro81 said:

Hi guys!
I seem to have read that in this software the values of ca and pa are not expressed in numbers like in the Windows version (from 0 to 200) but in stars.
this makes scouting definitely more complicated.
do you know a more suitable soutware for scouting?
thank you all

It’s not software but this might help you.

45 minuti fa, Foxy ha detto:

Non è un software, ma potrebbe aiutarti.

thank you very much can be very useful
but I can not scroll the columns a, b, c, d ... can you tell me how to do it ??
can you search for clubs?
Thanks again!

On 21/12/2018 at 10:29, Foxy said:

How many seasons would you normally play of that save because I feel like it might get boring if there is no real challenge?

As @Ashez said its crazy that we can't do that in-game.

Hi Foxy, apologies for taking months to answer you, I don't come on the site as often as I used to.

I normally play at least one Cheat Game on every edition of the game, where I would play with known cheats in the game, and the editor is great for that.

I usually dedicate a whole career to it, and use it to experiment, see how far I can push the game. 

I play with what if scenarios, I.e. What if some of the world's best players played for, say, San Marino in International Football, what if The Top 10 European Football suddenly went bankrupt, What if teams in unplayable leagues suddenly got very rich, how long would it take for them to consistently do well in playable leagues and also what would happen if a National League N/S won the F.A Cup.

I dont sit and play it for hours on end, as, you say, it would get boring, so I come back to it every now and again.

On my normal saves, I use it mainly for changing my strips

I wonder if with the internal editor i can move players between teams. I mean for example move back Cristiano Ronaldo from Juventus to Real Madrid like 2017/18 season (i mean without playing as Real Madrid manager in the game). Does anybody  know this?