Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat High attributes low potential player?

Rumtickler

I've got a player who has great attributes and historically has performed really well. 

He's only rated 2 stars though. Feel like that's a bit off. He plays semi fairly regularly. 

1470041943_Screenshot_20181218-172825_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.3f1f56f12404dde82c8fc697dfd9ddb4.jpg

793519117_Screenshot_20181218-172831_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.080d6819d94524c614efa7a6a4912486.jpg

Any thoughts on of he'll ever get better rating? 

Rum

Great question. I "think" that if the coach report screen states a player is in below average form, then it reduces their star rating. I've had a few players like that on precious FMM versions where their star rating has gone down one (or half) a star for a few weeks before raising back to normal.

Except for that, I don't know if his star rating will improve or not.

Another equally interesting questions is about whether you should look at th stats or star rating more? Seems your player is a beast (would love him in my Sunderland League 1 save) and personally I'd play him regardless of his star rating (if he's good enough, in terms of stats & performances, then yes he plays).

Would be interesting to hear what others think ... ?!

Fair. Just seems weird that I have 4 star players (CA) that have less than half the attributes.

I played him in the next match after posting and he scored and got man of the match (4-2 win). 

I think I'll keep playing as although he's been poor lately he is usually good. 

I have other players like this too but not quite as good on skills... 

I've found this in my Aston Villa save. some regens that have come through the academy have amazing stats but aren't rated highly - never sure whether to use them or not