Jump to content
FMM Vibe
  • Sign Up
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FMMPlayer18

Help Changes.txt update help

Recommended Posts

Hello Vibe

I want to first start of by saying I am starting to recreate a database through changes.txt I understand that not everything might be possible to change but I am wondering why when I try to transfer players between teams using this method the players dissapear from the squad lists but can still find them if I search for them? Does anyone have any ideas quite happy to send a file over with Players implemented for someone to see what’s wrong. Cheers :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe you can write down your codes in the changes.txt here. And mates can help to check.

Edited by rseven

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/12/2018 at 22:42, FMMPlayer18 said:

Hello Vibe

I want to first start of by saying I am starting to recreate a database through changes.txt I understand that not everything might be possible to change but I am wondering why when I try to transfer players between teams using this method the players dissapear from the squad lists but can still find them if I search for them? Does anyone have any ideas quite happy to send a file over with Players implemented for someone to see what’s wrong. Cheers :) 

Check in their reserve team if they don't have a squad number

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it is a known bug, I write the code such as this

"PLAYER" "Robin" "van Persie" "Feyenoord Rotterdam" "" "" "" "" "" "" "Arsenal"

What happens as if I search for the player in the Player Search he appears in Arsenal Reserves with number 32 on his profile, but when i click on Arsenal and look in the reserves he's not there

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, rseven said:

Maybe you can write down your codes in the changes.txt here. And mates can help to check.

Hi there,

Do you by any chance know how to find the UID of a regen.

I want to view the CA/PA values but I am having trouble in finding their UID. I remember reading a comment where you said that one can do so by using their national id and their birthday. Could you elaborate on this please, thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, FMMPlayer18 said:

I think it is a known bug, I write the code such as this

"PLAYER" "Robin" "van Persie" "Feyenoord Rotterdam" "" "" "" "" "" "" "Arsenal"

What happens as if I search for the player in the Player Search he appears in Arsenal Reserves with number 32 on his profile, but when i click on Arsenal and look in the reserves he's not there

 

Have you tried to write two lines?

Move Robin to free, then move to arsenal by second line.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/12/2018 at 20:24, rseven said:

Have you tried to write two lines?

Move Robin to free, then move to arsenal by second line.

Okay just ignore me lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎23‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 10:21, Gvicii said:

Okay just ignore me lol

Hi mate, your question is not related the topic of this post. I do not like to disturb post owner here.

You can PM me, I will reply to you privately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rseven said:

Hi mate, your question is not related the topic of this post. I do not like to disturb post owner here.

You can PM me, I will reply to you privately.

I tried to pm you but it doesn’t work. Which is why I tried to reach you here.

Did not mean to ruin the flow of the thread, apologies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×