FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rob

Career The Draft: A 3 season h2h2h battle!

35 minutes ago, fRESH said:

Great seasons for both of u @Woody and @Foxy.  With that squad @Rob i believe he can take a lead after first round. 

Anyway, well done guys ! :)

Cheers mate....i can see Rob smashing both scores with his Keegan tactic!

2 minutes ago, 1759 said:

Good season! You’re still in it @Woody

Not much in it mate i suppose....but ive got to be on it for season 2.

Rob’s Season One Score

So before you read this remember one thing: I am using my Keegan tactic. This is designed to outscore the opponents. At no points have I changed from this tactic. Here we go...

So, the first tournament that concluded is the League Cup. Did we win it? 

FD5B1F33-5E2D-42FB-BEED-8DA84C323996.thumb.jpeg.82649eb23978c5bfd16f19b10475becf.jpeg

Nope! Knocked out in the quarters by our North London rivals Arsenal. It wasn’t like we deserved to win either. Terrible. I am already three/four wins behind the boys after this result.

Could we at least win the FA Cup?

04EBFAEB-B9D1-426E-88B5-31E75835B9F7.thumb.jpeg.e731126b9c248571731048053293e55a.jpeg

Just. Penalties. Burnley. Geez. We did batter them though. A team with Neymar, Salah, and Kane could only score 3 from 25 chances.

Champions League? Could we win that?

71CF2F9D-E0A6-4C4D-8EA7-D78261B45759.thumb.jpeg.75bd87df1f5c1a0ceeb7fde4f5dd8e10.jpeg

Penalties, again. At least this was against Madrid.

As for the league, here is the final table:

1B5B83A1-FDDE-4353-B343-49590DDC3B67.thumb.png.fa2db3e5da3366a7b3667d49cdbec0e8.png

3 losses. We won the league though.

So, I said I’d play a mega attacking formation - my Keegan one - and see how it goes. We scored plenty, so I’ve no doubt it’ll work for scoring challenges, but obviously doesn’t lend itself to not losing the occasional game.

This, boys and girls, is why you need balance in your teams! 

I’m going to play the same tactic for the final two seasons as that’s what my squad is built for and see how many more goals and trophies we get, but evidently a sensible formation would have been more beneficial.

Here are my final Season One stats:

A0486023-BC5C-4CAF-8A71-F8959A43AD32.thumb.jpeg.b2526fb4a29f7de9f2f5a0b61c57cffc.jpeg

I am quite a bit behind the boys in third. @Foxywill follow up with some cool graphics later. Thanks for reading!

4692813C-95FB-4020-B259-EE9632471A34.thumb.png.e2b7deeb05005c0477b16f48507a71d6.png

My prediction is right on the money! 😛

Great seasons from all three of you lads though. Especially Foxy, some very consistent results mate.

Keep it up lads, it’ll get a whole lot more interesting I bet!

1 minute ago, Nucleus said:

My prediction is right on the money! 😛

Great seasons from all three of you lads though. Especially Foxy, some very consistent results mate.

Keep it up lads, it’ll get a whole lot more interesting I bet!

Proof is in the pudding that I need to work on a sensible tactic though!

Just now, 1759 said:

Hard luck but your tactic certainly has a touch of Keegan about it. 212 goals scored! 😲 

Just a few! 

Still plenty of FMM to be played so it’s far from over but thanks for the votes of confidence.

Setting this event to one side a minute I personally love @Rob all or nothing way of playing and I wish that I sometimes had the confidence to just say to hell with it and go all out for goals.

212 goals is brilliant! How many did you topscorer get @Rob?

I have to say....that is a great season and i'm surprised you didnt beat my score atleast but it was an epic season though.

I knew you would end up scoring 200+ goals....i do think though after a season together the players should be gelled now and im sure those loses will be alot less.

Well done bru'